PDA

View Full Version : Outback Bowl: Iowa.Perspective

Hawkeyegoofball
01-01-2019, 10:24 PM
Ok. Back in the hotel room in Tampa.

You guys really let this one get away. Sorry about that. But, it happens.

You got Iowa'd.

There's nothing fancy with what they do - but when the matchup is right they will trick your eyes. And they did.

I ws completely surprised at the outcome.

I had Iowa losing 13-10.

Can't believe Iowa scored that many against such a stellar defense. But they pulled your guys in on the play action. Which is what they do. All the time.

Two perfect passes not caught we're brutal for you. But, that kid has to learn how to take some speed off.his fastball.

But, to be honest, MSU played into Iowa's hand.

Certainly the Hawkeyes play to win, but more than that they play to be close in 4Q. And then we'll figure it out

And, as a veteran team in terms of coaching, they make good in-game adjusments.

Don' give up on Moorhead just yet. He's good. Just needs time.

Peace and thanks for being great people.

Coursesuper
01-01-2019, 10:32 PM
Your welcome

Hot Rock
01-01-2019, 10:32 PM
Moorhead did not have this team properly prepared. It wasn't just this game either, it's a pattern.

That penalty for throat slash is a symptom of a larger disease. No freaking way should that ever happen, ever!!!

Eight penalties, dropped passes, three slow developing QB reads from the one, timeouts called because a turnover, substitution penalties .. this team just was not ready.

Thing is, that's who we are under Moorhead. This is his first year, and I will be supporting him next year but the dude better get his shit together or he won't last.

Oh, we were right about that defense. Minus 15 yards rushing. They good, but just not good enough to overcome our other issues.

I was worried this might happen and it did. Congrats, I guess.