PDA

View Full Version : Some elite football takes I agree with

Sparrows2
01-01-2019, 05:50 PM
- Kentucky, LSU, Florida are legit top 15 teams
Bowl games prove it
- Fitz isn?t as good as we hoped throwing the ball
Just trust your eyes or heck compare him to the freshman at Clemson

A Fitz led team isn?t going to beat a Alabama team with a competent QB and Tua is more than competent
So could we have won 10 games by RTGDF?

Probably, but we still would have been on the outside watching the playoffs from home
To beat Bama we need big plays through the air

To do that joe is trying to develop that offense
It would have been nice if it could have happened this year but Fitz wasn?t capable

So what? Still went to a Florida Jan 1 bowl and have one year in on the required transformation

msstate7
01-01-2019, 05:53 PM
Moorhead couldn't get in the playoffs with an nfl qb, 2 nfl WRs, nfl te, and the most talented rb in the nfl. We really expecting him to get in the playoffs with lesser talent and in a tougher conference? Yeah, ok. I'll be happy with 10 wins and we had the team to do it

Sparrows2
01-01-2019, 06:16 PM
He didn’t have an SEC defense at PSU
If Fitz was the a qb with Mid tier NFL draft potential like we hoped and the Wr play was consistent we probably win the Sec
Not because we are better than Bama but because we catch them after LSU
The RPO offense is the next big think because it allows lineman to block downfield during pass plays
Listen to defensive oriented coaches talk about it
They think it’s worse than communism

Leeshouldveflanked
01-01-2019, 06:18 PM
Moorhead couldn't get in the playoffs with an nfl qb, 2 nfl WRs, nfl te, and the most talented rb in the nfl. We really expecting him to get in the playoffs with lesser talent and in a tougher conference? Yeah, ok. I'll be happy with 10 wins and we had the team to do it

Where were you sitting at today msstate7? The sun in Tampa must have gotten to you.

RougeDawg
01-01-2019, 06:20 PM
Where were you sitting at today msstate7? The sun in Tampa must have gotten to you.

I don?t think he was here. I didn?t see anybody with Florida gear on.

msstate7
01-01-2019, 06:25 PM

Haha... you're right, I wasn't there. Chose saints game vs Steelers over this one

wmccgc
01-01-2019, 06:27 PM

I saw coach Hevesy at the game with Florida gear on. Had seats on the 45 yard line.

99jc
01-01-2019, 07:11 PM
Haha... you're right, I wasn't there. Chose saints game vs Steelers over this one

Good choice.

Rejlector84sports
01-01-2019, 09:53 PM

I saw a few in the South end zone...

Bothrops
01-01-2019, 10:51 PM
A key..a big key for Moorhead's success was Barkley's super abilities. He thought he could land one in Emery at MSU. Was never happening, and he didn't know about SEC recruiting being all about prestige and $$$. Guarantee you he's thought about this at night, since.

parabrave
01-01-2019, 11:52 PM
I saw coach Hevesy at the game with Florida gear on. Had seats on the 45 yard line.

Was Greg Knox sitting next to him saying "How could he, JOMO, F this season up"?**

tcdog70
01-02-2019, 11:06 AM
what Knox did last year--now looks very impressive.. I believe Knox could have coached us to 10 wins and slaughtered the hawkeyes.

smootness
01-02-2019, 11:21 AM
Why would we ever compare Fitzgerald to Lawrence?