PDA

View Full Version : I give Moorhead a C on the year

Tbonewannabe
01-01-2019, 05:12 PM
I thought this was a 8 win minimum season. Need to finish recruiting strong and actually develop a passing game.

redstickdawg
01-01-2019, 05:18 PM
I thought this was a 8 win minimum season. Need to finish recruiting strong and actually develop a passing game.

I give a low D, below average and no progression as the year went on. The offense never improved and this was not Fitz's fault at all. Merlin is a better qb coach and Nick thrived under him, nick severely regressed under JoMo.

NCDawg
01-01-2019, 05:21 PM
I give a low D, below average and no progression as the year went on. The offense never improved and this was not Fitz's fault at all. Merlin is a better qb coach and Nick thrived under him, nick severely regressed under JoMo.

I concur with D, probably a D-.

Goldendawg
01-01-2019, 05:22 PM
We went from Dan "who invented football" to Jomo "who is an offensive genius". Both would argue with they are smarter than anyone who gave them a "D" in anything related to football. Oh well, back to the old State battle cry, "Wait till next year".

Doggie_Style
01-01-2019, 05:25 PM

I would give him a D at this point....the O looked lost all year and recruiting has been mediocre at this point .....grade could be lower if he can?t close on yhis class and that may happen

bobtail bob
01-01-2019, 05:27 PM
Borderline D-F. This season was akin to trying to force dump trucks to run a nascar race

dawgoneyall
01-01-2019, 05:30 PM
Just a poor job.

Almost would not give a D- because that is passing.

Not sure he can do better. Next year with less talent is his real test.