PDA

View Full Version : Kylin Hill, any word on what happened?

Mobile Bay
01-01-2019, 04:32 PM
The way the ESPN lady made it sound I was worried he might die on the sideline, and then he was back in the game. What happened to him?

Coursesuper
01-01-2019, 04:38 PM
He got hit, he went to the sideline, got evaluated came back in. ESPN talks with its ass all the time.

Leeshouldveflanked
01-01-2019, 05:03 PM
Got a helmet to the head... but no Targeting call on Iowa.

Activated Alpha
01-01-2019, 05:29 PM
If he actually suffered a LOC due to a blow to the head, I'm surprised the team medical staff allowed him to go back into the game. That should never be allowed to happen. I can't fathom he did, but when you watch the replay of him on the sidelines he did appear to lose voluntary muscle control.

Maroonthirteen
01-01-2019, 05:33 PM
1st of all, that was targeting. Helmet to helmet.

As soon as he got to the sideline, He dropped. I thought he was KO. He was practically carried to the tent by a trainer and lineman. His head was hanging. It did look bad. I was shocked he came back into the game.

starkvegasdawg
01-01-2019, 05:49 PM
If he actually suffered a LOC due to a blow to the head, I'm surprised the team medical staff allowed him to go back into the game. That should never be allowed to happen. I can't fathom he did, but when you watch the replay of him on the sidelines he did appear to lose voluntary muscle control.

MSU med staff reported he never lost consciousness contrary to network reporting.

WeWonItAll(Most)
01-01-2019, 06:32 PM
MSU med staff reported he never lost consciousness contrary to network reporting.

With the way head injuries are handled now, there's no way they would have let him back in the game if he lost consciousness. Which is the way it should be.

MetEdDawg
01-01-2019, 06:49 PM
They reported after the game he never lost consciousness. They screwed that one up on tv big time.

msbulldog
01-01-2019, 06:51 PM
Yep, should have played AW.

ShotgunDawg
01-01-2019, 06:55 PM
Got a helmet to the head... but no Targeting call on Iowa.

No penalties on Iowa at all today & absolutely no accountability to be had. The Pac12 Refs will probably get fist pumps at league meetings

starkvegasdawg
01-01-2019, 06:58 PM
No penalties on Iowa at all today & absolutely no accountability to be had. The Pac12 Refs will probably get fist pumps at league meetings

SEC refs said you have learned much, grasshopper. The student has now become the teacher.