PDA

View Full Version : Officiating

Cooterpoot
01-01-2019, 04:21 PM
Haven?t seen anyone mention it, but how does the PAC 12 get to have officials call bowl games after their scandal this year?

redstickdawg
01-01-2019, 05:24 PM
That answers my question as to where they were from. Terribly biased and not even close. It is amazing how SEC teams seem to get the short end of the stick in the bowls with the officials, like they are all have a case of the redass at the SEC.

Leeshouldveflanked
01-01-2019, 05:26 PM
Officiating was definitely pro Iowa today... I thought we were playing Bama by the no calls on Iowa holding and several phantom MSU calls.

Goldendawg
01-01-2019, 05:28 PM
Most of the other conferences and fans all over the country hate bama and also many hate the SEC period.

Coursesuper
01-01-2019, 05:31 PM
Most of the other conferences and fans all over the country hate bama and also many hate the SEC period.

The Bammers are part of the reason the SEC is hated.

RocketDawg
01-01-2019, 05:32 PM
That answers my question as to where they were from. Terribly biased and not even close. It is amazing how SEC teams seem to get the short end of the stick in the bowls with the officials, like they are all have a case of the redass at the SEC.

They do. None of the other conferences like the SEC at all. And I can't blame them, but you'd think the officiating would be a little more fair. That said, we probably deserved all the penalties we got today, but I can't believe Iowa is so well disciplined to have none.

bluelightstar
01-01-2019, 05:37 PM
They do. None of the other conferences like the SEC at all. And I can't blame them, but you'd think the officiating would be a little more fair. That said, we probably deserved all the penalties we got today, but I can't believe Iowa is so well disciplined to have none.

Their last touchdown was the result of no calls. Got away with holding on 4th down and *both* holding and OPI on the touchdown pass.