PDA

View Full Version : Great game Dawgs!

KnightHawk
01-01-2019, 03:30 PM
Both teams made plays. Both teams made mistakes. Both teams showed up to play and played their assess off.

Thanks again for the conversation and best of luck next year. You have a team to be very proud of and reminds me a lot of how the Hawkeyes do things (the right way).

Safe travels home for those who went to Tampa, and look forward to playing you guys in the future, hopefully in a game with bigger implications.

Political Hack
01-01-2019, 03:34 PM
Thanks for visiting. Good luck to y'all next year too. Y'all played a great game and made a lot of huge plays.

Liverpooldawg
01-01-2019, 03:35 PM
I've never seen a perfect team except for Alabama.

KnightHawk
01-01-2019, 03:36 PM
I've never seen a perfect team except for Alabama.

We are typically at the top of the board when it comes to penalties each year. Thought maybe targeting on Hill's knockout, but no idea if they reviewed it or not.

QuadrupleOption
01-01-2019, 03:43 PM
Both teams made plays. Both teams made mistakes. Both teams showed up to play and played their assess off.

Thanks again for the conversation and best of luck next year. You have a team to be very proud of and reminds me a lot of how the Hawkeyes do things (the right way).

Safe travels home for those who went to Tampa, and look forward to playing you guys in the future, hopefully in a game with bigger implications.

Thanks. We definitely had our chances and couldn't capitalize on them and y'all took advantage of yours. Your team played a clean disciplined game and didn't make a ton of stupid mistakes and it was the difference. Good luck next year.

Cooterpoot
01-01-2019, 03:46 PM
Iowa ran illegal pick/blocks all game with no calls. Holding never called is laughable. But Fitz pissed that game away giving IA 2 scores & costing us another. But not totally unexpected from him.

dawgday166
01-01-2019, 03:57 PM
Good game. Congrats on the W.

Liverpooldawg
01-01-2019, 04:35 PM
We are typically at the top of the board when it comes to penalties each year. Thought maybe targeting on Hill's knockout, but no idea if they reviewed it or not.

You average 5 a game.

Bothrops
01-01-2019, 04:39 PM
I can handle losing to Iowa, I can't handle losing to us. Congrats on your season, 9-4 is good year for most.

Coursesuper
01-01-2019, 04:40 PM
Your welcome.

Dawgowar
01-01-2019, 04:41 PM
You earned the win. Congrats. We have work to do.