PDA

View Full Version : Nfl mock draft by draftsite.com

msstate7
01-01-2019, 09:55 AM
Not sure how credible this site is, but they have 8 OM players (Little, AJ, DK, knox, 5-0, Webster, sims, and lodge) being drafted. OM was freaking awful this year and they're losing that? Wow... next year is gonna be historically bad.

They have us with 7 (Simmons, sweat, Williams, Jenkins, abram, fitz, and peters). This site has Daryl Williams (pick 41) as the 2nd guard being drafted behind Cody ford of Oklahoma. I think it's a real possibility we losing Williams. I really like where they have Simmons going, Denver. If he gets inside with Chubb and miller coming off edge, Simmons will be dominant. They have fitz as a 5th rounder. This would be huge to put our last 2 QBs in the nfl.

ShotgunDawg
01-01-2019, 10:16 AM
Not sure how credible this site is, but they have 8 OM players (Little, AJ, DK, knox, 5-0, Webster, sims, and lodge) being drafted. OM was freaking awful this year and they're losing that? Wow... next year is gonna be historically bad.

They have us with 7 (Simmons, sweat, Williams, Jenkins, abram, fitz, and peters). This site has Daryl Williams (pick 41) as the 2nd guard being drafted behind Cody ford of Oklahoma. I think it's a real possibility we losing Williams. I really like where they have Simmons going, Denver. If we gets inside with Chubb and miller coming off edge, Simmons will be dominant. They have fitz as a 5th rounder. This would be huge to put our last 2 QBs in the nfl.

They are going to be awful. Particularly if they have Corral attempting to run Rich Rod's offense.

RougeDawg
01-01-2019, 10:21 AM
Fitz will be better in the Taysom Hill role than Taysom, in the nfl. Would be nice to see Dallas scoop him up and change up their prehistoric offense a bit.

BorneDawg
01-01-2019, 10:26 AM
I think he could be that utility player but could shine as a TE if he would commit to it......what an awesome sentence..... Dak throws td to Fitz

msstate7
01-01-2019, 10:26 AM
Alabama = 10
Ark = 2
Auburn = 6
LSU = 5
aTm = 4

Quaoarsking
01-01-2019, 11:58 AM
Tampa Bay sounds like a great destination for Fitz -- I could easily see Jameis getting benched, suspended, or KareemHunted at some point next year and Fitz getting to start some.

OSCAR
01-01-2019, 01:36 PM
They are going to be awful. Particularly if they have Corral attempting to run Rich Rod's offense.

What exactly is Rich Rods offense and how does Coral play? I can’t remember watching Rich Rod games since WVU and that was so long ago.

msstate7
01-01-2019, 01:38 PM
What exactly is Rich Rods offense and how does Coral play? I can’t remember watching Rich Rod games since WVU and that was so long ago.

Run heavy esp with QB. It's exactly what we should be running. We in NY6 bowl if rich rod was calling our offense

Dawg61
01-01-2019, 01:53 PM
Fitz holds onto the ball way too long way too often when dropping back. He'll get destroyed as a QB in the nfl.

msstate7
01-01-2019, 01:55 PM
Fitz holds onto the ball way too long way too often when dropping back. He'll get destroyed as a QB in the nfl.

He's strictly a lottery ticket imo. I really doubt he gets drafted anywhere above the 7th round. I do think he's worth a late pick for a team with a good qb coach