PDA

View Full Version : Sittin in buffalo wild wings in Wesley Chapel...

Jack Lambert
12-30-2018, 09:07 PM
A few Iowa fans. They seem realy
nice. Also a real good looking blonde. I think she is a stripper. My son and his friends have googly eyes. We are heading into clear water tomorrow. Their eyes will open up for sure then.

RiverCityDawg
12-30-2018, 09:16 PM
nice. Also a real good looking blonde. I think she is a stripper. My son and his friends have googly eyes. We are heading into clear water tomorrow. Their eyes will open up for sure then.

This thread is crxxm without pics.

Jack Lambert
12-30-2018, 09:22 PM
She is sitting right in front making eyes. Cannot take pic.

Mutt the Hoople
12-30-2018, 09:45 PM
Iowa people are some of the nicest folks in the world. My extended family is from Iowa, and my parents are from Mt. Ayr. This is close to Lamoni, which is where the mainline Mormon church (who followed Brigham Young) split from the Reorganized Mormon church (who believed that Joseph Smith's son was the legal heir to the church). Mt. Ayr used to play Lamoni in all sports when dad played in the early 1950's.

parabrave
12-30-2018, 10:55 PM

Well dammit Marine show them younguns how to pickup a stripper.

Bully13
12-30-2018, 11:37 PM
Jack's da man. Class A jarhead dad.

RocketDawg
12-30-2018, 11:38 PM

Isn't Clearwater the home of Hooters?

Bothrops
12-31-2018, 12:11 AM
Buy her a shot, have the bartender deliver it.