PDA

View Full Version : Baker Mayfield just tied Peyton Manning's rookie td pass record

msstate7
12-30-2018, 06:18 PM
Remember when he was gonna be a bust? Yeah right... he's a superstar in the making. Cleveland killed that draft with mayfield, Chubb, and callaway on offense. Playoff bound in 2019

msbulldog
12-30-2018, 06:22 PM
Playoff bound in 2019

Naw 7, their the Browns, they'll find a way to blow it, their really good at that.

Cooterpoot
12-30-2018, 06:40 PM
They’re losing still.

BeardoMSU
12-30-2018, 06:42 PM
Remember when he was gonna be a bust? Yeah right... he's a superstar in the making. Cleveland killed that draft with mayfield, Chubb, and callaway on offense. Playoff bound in 2019

https://media.giphy.com/media/NGtTbQEppBdv2/giphy.gif

Sincerely,

your wife**

https://media1.giphy.com/media/3o752ieFgye1aBmDAc/giphy.gif

msstate7
12-30-2018, 06:54 PM
They’re losing still.

Browns were 4-44 the previous 3 years. Mayfield is 7-6 as a starter, and this game isn't over

msstate7
12-30-2018, 07:17 PM
Mayfield just broke Peyton's record.

The ravens have allowed 3 300 yard passers this year: Mahomes, mayfield, and mayfield

msstate7
12-30-2018, 07:39 PM
Mayfield couldn't get it done. What a play by the Bammer

Roy Munson
12-30-2018, 07:57 PM
Dak got it done

Dawg61
12-30-2018, 08:15 PM

Who are you arguing with? Stop giving yourself blowjobs. Lots of people called for Mayfield to be drafted by the Browns including myself.

Cleveland needs to get Barkley and Mayfield however they can do it

This is exactly what I'd do but I wouldn't of traded for Taylor and given Landry $70 mill either so Cleveland will **** this draft up like always.

msstate7
12-30-2018, 08:26 PM
Who are you arguing with? Stop giving yourself blowjobs. Lots of people called for Mayfield to be drafted by the Browns including myself.

This is exactly what I'd do but I wouldn't of traded for Taylor and given Landry $70 mill either so Cleveland will **** this draft up like always.

They did not in any way mess that draft up.

1. Mayfield obviously a stud
2. Ward was rated #13 CB in nfl by PFF
3. Corbett is good depth on oline
4. Chubb is a 1000 yd rusher
5. Thomas is nothing special
6. Callaway is a really good
7. Avery is nothing special

Very good draft

Dawg61
12-30-2018, 08:31 PM
They did not in any way mess that draft up.

1. Mayfield obviously a stud
2. Ward was rated #13 CB in nfl by PFF
3. Corbett is good depth on oline
4. Chubb is a 1000 yd rusher
5. Thomas is nothing special
6. Callaway is a really good
7. Avery is nothing special

Very good draft

That's a direct quote from your thread you bumped before the draft. Sorry it is confusing from my copy/paste.

msstate7
12-30-2018, 08:36 PM
That's a direct quote from your thread you bumped before the draft. Sorry it is confusing from my copy/paste.

Then I was obviously wrong. I never said don't draft mayfield though. I was right about not signing Taylor too.

ETA... Landry has been good too

Dawg61
12-30-2018, 09:00 PM
Then I was obviously wrong. I never said don't draft mayfield though. I was right about not signing Taylor too.

ETA... Landry has been good too

The second part of my post is me responding to bulldawg28. I'm sorry that it is so confusing that I copied and pasted an exact post of mine from a thread that took place right before the draft. I will learn from this mistake and next time copy the entire post with my name included into it. It's from the thread you bumped a couple of days ago. First page. Me responding to bulldawg28. That was me saying I'd draft Mayfield and I wouldn't sign Taylor or give Landry $70 mill (I was wrong on Landry and that the Browns would **** up the draft somehow).

msstate7
12-30-2018, 09:05 PM
The second part of my post is me responding to bulldawg28. I'm sorry that it is so confusing that I copied and pasted an exact post of mine from a thread that took place right before the draft. I will learn from this mistake and next time copy the entire post with my name included into it. It's from the thread you bumped a couple of days ago. First page. Me responding to bulldawg28. That was me saying I'd draft Mayfield and I wouldn't sign Taylor or give Landry $70 mill (I was wrong on Landry and that the Browns would **** up the draft somehow).

Get it right, 61... I need to know what I'm gonna argue with you about haha