PDA

View Full Version : Double numbers for players.

Bodaski
12-30-2018, 02:23 PM
I personally wish the rule for wearing the same number jersey on the team would prohibit this. I know we got penalized in the egg bowl for having the same number on the field. I think it was a special teams play and that's where most of the problem comes from. I know its a little petty on my part, but they have 85 players on scholly and some 20 invited walk-ons. I just wish the ncaa would intervene and have a way to correct this issue.

somebodyshotmypaw
12-30-2018, 02:35 PM
I wish the NCAA would stop duplicate numbers. They should allow 0-99 (that's 100 numbers), and 00-09 (that's another 10 numbers). So you could dress out 110 guys without duplicating numbers.

parabrave
12-30-2018, 03:05 PM
we we not the only team to have this problem. Think that other institution got a few penalties also during the season.

Martianlander
12-30-2018, 07:20 PM
I agree and if the NCAA won't pass the rule I think State should do away with the double numbers. Just adds another problem that the coaches have to deal with. And I don't think a number should be promised to a recruit. If he signs and a number is available, then fine.