PDA

View Full Version : Bama >>>>>>> Oklahoma

msstate7
12-29-2018, 09:03 PM
And mayfield >>>>> Murray.

I thought Oklahoma would be able to move the ball, but i based it on Oklahoma vs Georgia last season. Kyler is no baker... not even close

Jack Lambert
12-29-2018, 09:04 PM
There are several teams in the SEC >>>>>>> then Oklahoma.

Pit Bull
12-29-2018, 09:52 PM

I thought Oklahoma would be able to move the ball, but i based it on Oklahoma vs Georgia last season. Kyler is no baker... not even close

And the ACC officiating crew is not trying to hide their allegiance to Clemson. Bless their hearts....they are trying their best though. Nick got in their face on one call.

msbulldog
12-29-2018, 09:59 PM
And the ACC officiating crew is not trying to hide their allegiance to Clemson. Bless their hearts....they are trying their best though. Nick got in their face on one call.

I didn't think about that ACC angle.

chef dixon
12-29-2018, 10:03 PM

They have all been pretty fair penalties

BrunswickDawg
12-29-2018, 11:17 PM

Murray is a talented athlete. But this game has exposed how artificial his stats are because he plays in the Big 12. He has made a number of terrible throws tonight too.

msstate7
12-29-2018, 11:21 PM
Murray is a talented athlete. But this game has exposed how artificial his stats are because he plays in the Big 12. He has made a number of terrible throws tonight too.

Yeah, his 200+ passer rating is certainly inflated. As he's settled in the game though, he's looked much better. He's a really good college qb, but not a 200 passer rating monster that his stats say. Still though, he very good

RocketDawg
12-29-2018, 11:22 PM
Oklahoma has made a very admirable comeback tonight though. They've have no realistic chance of winning since about 5 minutes into the game, yet they haven't given up. You have to admire that.

MarketingBully
12-29-2018, 11:45 PM
Did Lashley play at all tonight?

Jack Lambert
12-30-2018, 12:02 AM
Oklahoma has made a very admirable comeback tonight though. They've have no realistic chance of winning since about 5 minutes into the game, yet they haven't given up. You have to admire that.

I was impressed.