PDA

View Full Version : As always...

CadaverDawg
12-29-2018, 06:08 PM
Michigan and Notre Dame overrated as hell. I love watching those two lose...just wish it didn't have to be in CFP games where they didn't belong to begin with.

HoopsDawg
12-29-2018, 06:11 PM
If Vandy hadn't fumbled at the one yard line, they would have won at South Bend.

CadaverDawg
12-29-2018, 06:14 PM
If Vandy hadn't fumbled at the one yard line, they would have won at South Bend.

Yep. ND and Michigan will win a few games early next year and be right back in the top 5 though...bc clearly voters can't look at the present, but instead live in 1967 apparently

Todd4State
12-29-2018, 06:44 PM
I don't really understand the bias towards them either. I guess the Big 10 and Notre Dame are just funneling a ton of money to ESPN to puff them up.

Georgia absolutely should be in the top four.

RougeDawg
12-29-2018, 06:53 PM
Notre Dame May not be among the best 10 teams this year. I don?t see anyone in the top 11 I think they can beat right now except Michigan and probably would only be favored against Utah and Syracuse among the current CFP top 20.

HoopsDawg
12-29-2018, 07:11 PM
Notre Dame May not be among the best 10 teams this year. I don?t see anyone in the top 11 I think they can beat right now except Michigan and probably would only be favored against Utah and Syracuse among the current CFP top 20.

If you beat Ball State by 8 points, you shouldn't be in the freaking college football playoff. I don't understand why they are the 3 seed over OU.

Mjoelner34
12-29-2018, 07:12 PM
Domers dropping like flies.

Bully13
12-29-2018, 07:21 PM
17 Notre dame and 17 Yankees regarding college football. They get blown by the system due to money. Being of Irish descent, ND was always my 2nd team. That ended furiously when they received no penalties for millions in illegal benefits while JWS was getting hammered for $ to the educational center for a croot to get qualified. I have a disdain for lying and hypocrisy.

Todd4State
12-29-2018, 07:25 PM
There needs to be higher standards for Notre Dame to make the BCS playoffs. They play too many Wake Forest/Vanderbilt/Navy type teams. To me they need to play at least two teams from each of the Power five conferences that have winning records to make it IMO. If they want to pretend to be legit- beat Alabama, Georgia, Texas, Oklahoma, USC, Washington, Michigan, Ohio State, Clemson, and Florida State or something like that.

Otherwise join the Big 10 where they really belong.