12-29-2018, 04:07 PM
Clemson by 10+

msstate7
12-29-2018, 04:09 PM
Clemson by 10+

11 or 12 will be fine lol

Mutt the Hoople
12-29-2018, 04:14 PM
Clemson is going to tear them a new one. Midwestern schools are just too slow.

msstate7
12-29-2018, 04:14 PM
Catch the ball

TimberBeast
12-29-2018, 04:39 PM
Bad thing for Clemson is that the refs are SEC refs and it looks like they’ve already chosen ND as the team they want to win.

starkvegasdawg
12-29-2018, 04:46 PM
Even if that ball didn't go out of bounds, wasn't the guy that recovered for ND the first to touch it after going out of bounds?

RocketDawg
12-29-2018, 04:48 PM
Even if that ball didn't go out of bounds, wasn't the guy that recovered for ND the first to touch it after going out of bounds?

Why would that matter? The rule only applies to offense I believe.

RocketDawg
12-29-2018, 04:49 PM
Bad thing for Clemson is that the refs are SEC refs and it looks like they’ve already chosen ND as the team they want to win.

I don't think so.

Saltydog
12-29-2018, 04:49 PM
them on at all and that surprises me.

msstate7
12-29-2018, 04:53 PM
This ND defense is good. S&P+ actually has them ahead of us... ND #4, us #6. FEI has us #2 and ND #8

starkvegasdawg
12-29-2018, 05:13 PM
Why would that matter? The rule only applies to offense I believe.

Ok. I thought it was anybody.

VandelayIndustries
12-29-2018, 05:54 PM
Beatdown. Clemson vs Bama

Cooterpoot
12-29-2018, 06:00 PM
This playoff concept sucks. UGA is better than ND. Maybe Clemson too. Half the SEC is better than ND.

Treemydawg
12-29-2018, 06:02 PM
This ND defense is good. S&P+ actually has them ahead of us... ND #4, us #6. FEI has us #2 and ND #8

And how do those stats look now that they are playing someone with a pulse ? They always get pumped up because of their shitty schedule. We would beat the breaks off of them.

starkvegasdawg
12-29-2018, 06:05 PM
And how do those stats look now that they are playing someone with a pulse ? They always get pumped up because of their shitty schedule. We would beat the breaks off of them.

Here's all you have to know about notre dame. Vandy almost had the beat at Notre dame.

dawgday166
12-29-2018, 06:05 PM
Just lose by 12 or less

You took ND and the pts?

msstate7
12-29-2018, 06:06 PM

Maybe. We haven't scored on any defense good defense this year though

msstate7
12-29-2018, 06:06 PM
You took ND and the pts?

Yeah, haha

dawgday166
12-29-2018, 06:07 PM

Do wut? This ND defense isn't in same Universe as ours. I don't know anything about the S&P algorithm but it sux.

dawgday166
12-29-2018, 06:09 PM
Yeah, haha

Dummy lol. I saw a beat down not quite as bad as 2012 NC game. I thought you was smarter than that.

dawgday166
12-29-2018, 06:10 PM

This ND D isn't a D I'd be concerned with scoring on.

msstate7
12-29-2018, 06:10 PM
Dummy lol. I saw a beat down not quite as bad as 2012 NC game. I thought you was smarter than that.

I bet $10 on ND +13 and Oklahoma +16 2-team parlay. Not like I'm gonna lose my house. Just wanted 2 close games, so I bet it playing around haha

CadaverDawg
12-29-2018, 06:12 PM
I bet $10 on ND +13 and Oklahoma +16 2-team parlay. Not like I'm gonna lose my house. Just wanted 2 close games, so I bet it playing around haha

I bet the opposite...Clemson -10.5 & Bama -14

msstate7
12-29-2018, 06:12 PM
This ND D isn't a D I'd be concerned with scoring on.

Clemson can't run on them at all. You think fitz and our WRs could beat them down field like Lawrence and WR U?

msstate7
12-29-2018, 06:13 PM
I bet the opposite...Clemson -10.5 & Bama -14

I may need $10 of your earnings to pay the light bill**

the_real_MSU_is_us
12-29-2018, 06:14 PM
I like to watch the Coaches Film Room on watchespn. They have real coaches who give much better commentary than the brain dead announcer do. But I bring it up because the camera angle shows the whole field. Clemson is SO MUCH FASTER. You can see ND receivers be blanketed and Clemson receivers torching the DBs. Also saw how slow Michigan looked earlier today. The athleticism of Southern schools (and OSU) is why we always win the Nattys

CadaverDawg
12-29-2018, 06:15 PM
I may need $10 of your earnings to pay the light bill**

Haha you got it brother

Treemydawg
12-29-2018, 06:17 PM

My whole point is that they aren’t that good though. Their stats are inflated because of their competition, bad competition.

dawgday166
12-29-2018, 06:17 PM
Clemson can't run on them at all. You think fitz and our WRs could beat them down field like Lawrence and WR U?

I think we'd score in the 20s and they'd score maybe 3 if they lucky. Fitz been better down the stretch. If refs hadn't been killing our mojo in Bama's game we probably would've scored in teens on them in TTown.

msstate7
12-29-2018, 06:18 PM
My whole point is that they aren’t that good though. Their stats are inflated because of their competition, bad competition.

They certainly don't look like they belong here

mparkerfd20
12-29-2018, 06:18 PM
ND even being in the playoff is a joke.

Cooterpoot
12-29-2018, 06:28 PM
I?m convinced if this was a 16 team playoff, the SEC would have the final four so much they?d do like the CWS and make us play each other to avoid it. They don?t want the best teams. They want to spread the wealth among the P5/money teams.

the_real_MSU_is_us
12-29-2018, 07:03 PM

They certainly aren't one of the 4 best teams, but what else can you do? They were 12-0. You going to take a OSU over them? Both ND and OSU's best win was Michigan. OSU had a horrible loss. Would you take UGA? The're a top 4 team for sure but they had 2 loses. You have to take an undefeated ND

RougeDawg

You haven?t seen his 20+ posts stating that WR talent does not help out a QB and his subsequent statistics. You can bring in a bunch of 2-3 star receiver and get the same output from any QB as you would the same QB and 4-5 star WRs.

LC Dawg
I wish Mississippi State would schedule a home and home with Notre Dame.

starkvegasdawg
12-29-2018, 07:05 PM
Whole country seeing sec refs in all their glory tonight.

BrunswickDawg
12-29-2018, 07:05 PM
SEC refs showing everyone 1 more time how much they suck. No whistle, but forward progress prevents the fumble? BS

msstate7
12-29-2018, 07:07 PM
You haven?t seen his 20+ posts stating that WR talent does not help out a QB and his subsequent statistics. You can bring in a bunch of 2-3 star receiver and get the same output from any QB as you would the same QB and 4-5 star WRs.

Fitz just as good as Fromm and tua at passing, right? You a clown... don't you have a Tom emanski hitting type video to record or another melt down over PC?

TimberBeast
12-29-2018, 07:12 PM
SEC refs showing everyone 1 more time how much they suck. No whistle, but forward progress prevents the fumble? BS

They have been horrible. Missed at least 4 obvious interference calls that should have gone against ND.

the_real_MSU_is_us
12-29-2018, 07:16 PM
They have been horrible. Missed at least 4 obvious interference calls that should have gone against ND.

Refs probably just want to help the poor ND DBs. They obviously need it

msstate7
12-29-2018, 07:27 PM
It's the freaking playoffs and Brian Kelly won't even try. Of course it's 1000-1 chance they get back in it, but you gotta take that chance and not worry about the final score. Kelly is a puss

Ifyouonlyknew
12-29-2018, 07:31 PM
It's the freaking playoffs and Brian Kelly won't even try. Of course it's 1000-1 chance they get back in it, but you gotta take that chance and not worry about the final score. Kelly is a puss

I don't think Trevor Lawrence QB rating will go down. 27/39 327yds 3tds 0int

msstate7
12-29-2018, 07:33 PM

Pretty sure it went up. I hope Oklahoma somehow, someway wins, and that rating can go up even more

Mutt the Hoople
12-29-2018, 07:38 PM
This is starting to look like one of those peewee league games where one team is really good and the other is really bad.

RougeDawg
12-29-2018, 07:39 PM
Fitz just as good as Fromm and tua at passing, right? You a clown... don't you have a Tom emanski hitting type video to record or another melt down over PC?

I?ve never said Fitz is as good as Fromm or Tua as a passer. I said swap the receivers with either of those or almost any other SEC team and Fitz passing numbers would increase and look better. And vice versa with giving those QB?s our receivers. Their numbers would drop off.

You argue that receivers do not matter with QB production. Then in other threads talk about us needing to improve WR talent. Why can?t you stay on topic. Fitz a best as a QB is the defense respects the pass. Give him all 4*+ receivers and it not only improves his passing stats, it opens up his running game. Which in turn helps his passing game.

I sure hope you received a new dictionary for Christmas if you think simple statements pointing out the hypocrisy of policital correctness are meltdowns. Maybe look up your posts daily and you will observe a more accurate definition of a meltdown.

RocketDawg
12-29-2018, 07:46 PM

They may not, but they pretty much had to include an undefeated Power 5 school. Their schedule this year has turned out to be easier than normal, but in general, playing schools like USC, Michigan, Stanford, FSU, Va Tech, etc. is pretty difficult. Even at that, it's probably a harder schedule than Clemson has in any year.

TimberBeast
12-29-2018, 07:47 PM
Clemson could have put 2 or 3 more touchdowns on the board if they wanted to. If I’m Georgia I’m raising hell right now. They got truly screwed. Everyone in the country knew this was going to happen.

dawgday166
12-29-2018, 07:48 PM

Nah .. I haven't seen all of that just a little bit of it. I'm with you on WR talent tho I also think Fitz isn't in Fromm's or Tua's league in passing regardless.

I do think if Fitz was in Jomo's system for a year with Tua's WRs he'd be completing around 60% and all his numbers would be way better.

I also think Tua may be overrated. He goes with presnap read 90% or more of the time. His arm is very average at best and he's fragile.

RocketDawg
12-29-2018, 07:48 PM

He's pretty good. We need somebody like him (but he might want to trim his hair a bit **).

msstate7
12-29-2018, 07:49 PM
Clemson could have put 2 or 3 more touchdowns on the board if they wanted to. If I’m Georgia I’m raising hell right now. They got truly screwed. Everyone in the country knew this was going to happen.

Georgia is better than ND no doubt. They blew it though... you can't put a 2-loss team in over an undefeated ND

msstate7
12-29-2018, 07:52 PM
Nah .. I haven't seen all of that just a little bit of it. I'm with you on WR talent tho I also think Fitz isn't in Fromm's or Tua's league in passing regardless.

I do think if Fitz was in Jomo's system for a year with Tua's WRs he'd be completing around 60% and all his numbers would be way better.

I also think Tua may be overrated. He goes with presnap read 90% or more of the time. His arm is very average at best and he's fragile.

Only rouge said this...

"Another Fitz bashing thread. Give Fitz the receivers if just about any other SEC team and he is right up there with anyoothee SEC qb. Our lack of receivers has more to do with his passing than he did. Why are some so dense on this subject."

https://www.elitedawgs.com/showthrea...rom-Notre-Dame

Rouge thinks the only difference in fitz and Fromm is they have better WRs. Dumb

LC Dawg
12-29-2018, 07:53 PM
Obviously there's a gap in championships but what Dabo has done at Clemson is more impressive to me than what Saban has done at Bama.
If Saban retires soon Dabo Sweeney will decide the balance of power in college football with his decision to stay at Clemson or go to Bama.

RocketDawg
12-29-2018, 07:55 PM
Georgia is better than ND no doubt. They blew it though... you can't put a 2-loss team in over an undefeated ND

For whatever reason, they didn't show up for the LSU game. And the fake punt against Alabama has to go down as one of the historically worst ever decisions in college football. You can't be in the playoffs being that inconsistent, even though they'd almost certainly blow ND off the map.

msstate7
12-29-2018, 07:56 PM
Obviously there's a gap in championships but what Dabo has done at Clemson is more impressive to me than what Saban has done at Bama.
If Saban retires soon Dabo Sweeney will decide the balance of power in college football with his decision to stay at Clemson or go to Bama.

I walk a fine line of hating Clemson (like Bama), but at the same time, I really like dabo. He seems like such a good guy

Ifyouonlyknew
12-29-2018, 07:57 PM

UGA lost 2 games. They screwed themselves. They had their chance & blew it. You lose 2 games I have 0 sympathy for getting left out.

RocketDawg
12-29-2018, 07:59 PM

Didn't Tommy Bowden actually start them on their current winning ways? Prior to him, I don't remember Clemson having any distinction.

dawgday166
12-29-2018, 08:01 PM
Only rouge said this...

"Another Fitz bashing thread. Give Fitz the receivers if just about any other SEC team and he is right up there with anyoothee SEC qb. Our lack of receivers has more to do with his passing than he did. Why are some so dense on this subject."

https://www.elitedawgs.com/showthrea...rom-Notre-Dame

Rouge thinks the only difference in fitz and Fromm is they have better WRs. Dumb

I think Fitz could be 3 or 4 in passing. Tua goes primarily off presnap and so does Fitz. But then taking into account Fitz running and I believe he could've been as dangerous as anyone in league this year. But our whole offense, Oline, WRs, etc was confused a good bit this year with new offense.

LC Dawg
12-29-2018, 08:04 PM
Didn't Tommy Bowden actually start them on their current winning ways? Prior to him, I don't remember Clemson having any distinction.

They won a national championship in 1981 under Danny Ford. They've had an up and down history.

TimberBeast
12-29-2018, 08:05 PM
UGA lost 2 games. They screwed themselves. They had their chance & blew it. You lose 2 games I have 0 sympathy for getting left out.

You have to compare the schedules between the two teams. If the point of the playoffs is to put the 4 best teams in, then you can’t put ND in regardless of record.

mparkerfd20
12-29-2018, 08:12 PM
I don't know who you'd put in over ND, but there are easily 20 teams better than ND.

Goldendawg
12-29-2018, 08:42 PM
I?ve never said Fitz is as good as Fromm or Tua as a passer. I said swap the receivers with either of those or almost any other SEC team and Fitz passing numbers would increase and look better. And vice versa with giving those QB?s our receivers. Their numbers would drop off.

You argue that receivers do not matter with QB production. Then in other threads talk about us needing to improve WR talent. Why can?t you stay on topic. Fitz a best as a QB is the defense respects the pass. Give him all 4*+ receivers and it not only improves his passing stats, it opens up his running game. Which in turn helps his passing game.

I sure hope you received a new dictionary for Christmas if you think simple statements pointing out the hypocrisy of policital correctness are meltdowns. Maybe look up your posts daily and you will observe a more accurate definition of a meltdown.

You only have 6,205 posts. Don't you know better than to argue with an ED on his way to 50K posts?****** Hail State!

Goldendawg
12-29-2018, 08:47 PM
This ND embarrassing lost is a prime example of the need for an eight team playoff if you have to include a "Name team" that refuses to play in a decent conference.

mparkerfd20
12-29-2018, 09:04 PM
Go ahead and add OU to the embarrassing loss category.