PDA

View Full Version : Since the Bowl games have pretty much sucked......

West Tn Dawg
12-27-2018, 10:59 AM
And today really doesn't look to be much better. Here are the Egg Bowl Highlights for your viewing pleasure.

Egg Bowl 2018 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qGZ7ktZgqo)

Jack Lambert
12-27-2018, 11:06 AM
I have recorded every bowl game and have watched all of them. I love me some football. I will record many more and watch them. I also have every Miss State game recorded and will re watch them over and over until kick off of next season then delete them. I still have the 2016 egg bowl recorded.

Commercecomet24
12-27-2018, 11:14 AM
I have recorded every bowl game and have watched all of them. I love me some football. I will record many more and watch them. I also have every Miss State game recorded and will re watch them over and over until kick off of next season then delete them. I still have the 2016 egg bowl recorded.

A man after my own heart. Same here.

StarkVegasSteve
12-27-2018, 02:10 PM

IMO that 2016 Egg Bowl is still Mullen's best coaching job after the 09 and 10 seasons.

Bully13
12-27-2018, 04:15 PM
Anybody see the no call when jessie Jackson made the catch at the 1/2 yd line? Shitbird had a handful of Jacksons jersey.

msu15
12-27-2018, 04:19 PM
IMO that 2016 Egg Bowl is still Mullen's best coaching job after the 09 and 10 seasons.

No doubt. An absolute master piece of an offensive game plan and play calling. That pass to Dear for a touchdown was beautiful.

Jack Lambert
12-27-2018, 04:43 PM
No doubt. An absolute master piece of an offensive game plan and play calling. That pass to Dear for a touchdown was beautiful.

That's the kind of coaching Mullen gave when he wasn't eyeing another job. I think Florida beats Michigan.

Bully13
12-27-2018, 08:48 PM
The bowl game vs the original school up north was a masterpiece as well

parabrave
12-27-2018, 08:54 PM

You might love you some FB but after watching nothing but Bama- OKIE and Clemson-ND plugs and news flashes is Tua farted you will quit watching and say who cares.

Jack Lambert
12-28-2018, 09:32 AM
You might love you some FB but after watching nothing but Bama- OKIE and Clemson-ND plugs and news flashes is Tua farted you will quit watching and say who cares.

The thing is when I watch them I do not know the out come. So it like watching it live. I also make a four hour game into a two hour game by fast forwarding pass all the bull crap. So I don't have to listen too much to it.