PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas to every grunt, jarhead, flat top, swinging dick away from home today

FriarsPoint
12-25-2018, 03:40 AM
God bless you all. Each and every one. We love you. Stay strong.

FriarsPoint
12-25-2018, 03:41 AM

Uncivilengineer
12-25-2018, 03:49 AM
I Second this motion.

Pit Bull
12-25-2018, 06:43 AM

Don't think my daughter fits any of those descriptions, however, she does appreciate your support. Her name is Captain Mary-Anne Runner from Booneville, MS. She graduated from MUW and commissioned in the ARMY at Miss. State University. She is currently a short timer at a base in the Kuwait desert. Hopefully, will be returning this spring. They are basically landlocked by Saudia Arabia, Iraq, and Iran. Sea locked about a couple hundred miles north of the Strait of Hormuz. Lots of unfriendly neighbors to say the least, and the local Muslims in Kuwait sort of resent her because she is female with officer's rank. She tells me the contract security guards give her mean looks all the time. Trust me.....she keeps an eye on them as well and keeps her M4 close by just in case!! I would post some photos, but most are restricted and I'm not allowed to do it. BTW....there are quite a few MSU grads and fans at her base that got the football signed by Coach JoMo and some players. When she deployed last spring, she had to leave behind her one year old baby boy and is really looking forward to getting back home to being a mom again. Anyway, she says "Go Dogs" even though her husband is a BAMA grad!!

msbulldog
12-25-2018, 08:25 AM
Thanks for your daughters service, I will include her in my prayers.

Madisonmd
12-25-2018, 08:42 AM
Thanks for your daughters service, I will include her in my prayers.

I second that motion!

msstate7
12-25-2018, 08:44 AM
Merry Christmas

Jarius
12-25-2018, 10:08 AM

Thank you. I appreciate the gesture.

Pit Bull
12-25-2018, 11:25 AM
Thanks to all who provide prayers for my daughter. She is so looking forward to getting back next year to see some MSU football !!! I will pass along to her that many here are thinking of her during this Christmas time away from her family and MSU family.

Dawgowar
12-25-2018, 02:34 PM
To all paying the price for us. Thank you!

Littleman
12-25-2018, 03:01 PM
Thanks for your service. I pray for your safety and wish you the best.

Goldendawg
12-25-2018, 03:52 PM
Thanks to all who provide prayers for my daughter. She is so looking forward to getting back next year to see some MSU football !!! I will pass along to her that many here are thinking of her during this Christmas time away from her family and MSU family.

Prayers sent for your daughter today and days to come. Thanks for her service. You can tell by my ED name that I am only about 25 miles from Booneville. Hail State and God Bless you and yours always!

Pit Bull
12-25-2018, 04:58 PM
Prayers sent for your daughter today and days to come. Thanks for her service. You can tell by my ED name that I am only about 25 miles from Booneville. Hail State and God Bless you and yours always!

Tupelo!!! My daughter attended Olive Branch High and lives now in Booneville. My wife was a wave of a different color about 45 miles to the south of you! Thanks!

Political Hack
12-25-2018, 05:29 PM
Absolutely. Hope everyone takes a minute to reflect on those who are overseas serving our country. Pitt, please pass our gratitude on to your daughter.

Merry Christmas ED!