PDA

View Full Version : Now the Sharts are losing..........

West Tn Dawg
12-21-2018, 09:19 PM
coaches to Liberty! This is going to be a Great Christmas and New Year!

BulldogDX55
12-21-2018, 09:30 PM
TE coach leaving to take the same position at Liberty, for those who don't want to google.

BulldogDX55
12-21-2018, 09:34 PM
Also, just saw that their player personnel analyst will take the OL coach position at Liberty.

RocketDawg
12-21-2018, 09:42 PM
Freeze getting revenge?

Gutter Cobreh
12-21-2018, 09:50 PM
Freeze getting revenge?

He's just keeping his ministry team together.

BeardoMSU
12-21-2018, 10:39 PM
Those aren't really losses, tbh. Harris is "supposedly" their Memphis recruiter, and he's sucked the biggest of dicks in that role.

mstatefan91
12-21-2018, 10:42 PM
Those aren't really losses, tbh. Harris is "supposedly" their Memphis recruiter, and he's sucked the biggest of dicks in that role.

What has he had to sell?? “Come to OM and never go to a bowl or win more than 1 or 2 SEC games! It’ll be great!”

Goldendawg
12-21-2018, 11:03 PM
Hugh is late to this recruiting cycle as Liberty is ranked 136 with 1 signee and 5 commits. I wouldn't want to be at one of his in-home visits for them for fear of a lightning strike due to his recruiting promises for them. From the Grove* ( look up how it is spoken about in the Old Testament,*) to Liberty U. If he feared for Richie Brown, imagine the pressure on Liberty's targets!**** Hail State!

RocketDawg
12-21-2018, 11:15 PM
Hugh is late to this recruiting cycle as Liberty is ranked 136 with 1 signee and 5 commits. I wouldn't want to be at one of his in-home visits for them for fear of a lightning strike due to his recruiting promises for them. From the Grove* ( look up how it is spoken about in the Old Testament,*) to Liberty U. If he feared for Richie Brown, imagine the pressure on Liberty's targets!**** Hail State!

It's going to be funny when Liberty starts pulling in 5-star flips from Michigan, Georgia, and Alabama. **

Goldendawg
12-21-2018, 11:29 PM
It's going to be funny when Liberty starts pulling in 5-star flips from Michigan, Georgia, and Alabama. **

He'll make more promises than that snake did to Eve in the garden.*****

BeardoMSU
12-21-2018, 11:40 PM

“Hey 5* ‘cruit, you want to come to a school where you’ve got to sign a contract promising you won’t engage in premarital relations?”

“Na, **** that noise!”

“Don’t worry (wink).....I’ll forge your signature “.

Todd4State
12-22-2018, 12:30 AM

Freeze shouldn't be judged on this class for them. He's way too late in the game to make a difference. The same as his first class at Ole Miss in 2011 after he took over but on a team transitioning from FCS to FBS level. That said, unless he is putting together some sort of Network for Liberty I don't expect him to recruit at a high level. Most of the players that went to play for him were either paid or Ole Miss legacies like Rawlings and Ryan Buchanan. I don't believe very many of their recruits were going there to play for Freeze per se- and certainly not because he is really good at recruiting. I mean, if you told me I could give football players and their families thousands of dollars and hookers I bet I could recruit just as well as could anyone else on this board.

Liberty is going to be much more about Freeze's ability to actually coach. And I'm not sold on that to be honest with you. When he didn't have Nkemdiche and friends he was a 6-6 to 5-7 type coach. Same as Luke. And yes, while he beat Alabama twice- one of those was a fluke and that same team also lost to Memphis and was blown out by Florida. 2015 was a year where just about everything fell into place for them more than anything.

Pit Bull
12-22-2018, 04:33 AM
Heard that the halftime shows will feature Freeze in his robe in a portable baptismal on the fifty yard line dunking his new assistants as they arrive from Oxford.

Mobile Bay
12-22-2018, 08:26 AM

I thought they hired outside contractors for the dick sucking part?

Hambone
12-22-2018, 08:32 AM
They do, but sometimes they gotta get their knees a little dirty to show that “true love”

Jack Lambert
12-22-2018, 09:56 AM
Freeze getting revenge?

Free Hookers. Also I think they see the writing on the wall at Ole Miss and they are grabbing the coat tail of Freeze thinking he is on the way back up. Just my opinion.

3rdGen
12-22-2018, 10:27 AM
Free Hookers. Also I think they see the writing on the wall at Ole Miss and they are grabbing the coat tail of Freeze thinking he is on the way back up. Just my opinion.

This^ ALL DAMN DAY!!!!

They wanna hitch a ride on that polar express!!!!! FREEZE FREEZE!!!!!!! (Train horn)

He is gonna climb the mountain back to a P5 job and I would put money on it that we will see history repeat itself where he lands. Maybe not to the extent but there will be blood.