PDA

View Full Version : that Vandy D ya'll told me was better than Auburn's...

Coach34
10-19-2013, 12:56 PM
has given up 24 to Georgia in the 1st half with all their playmakers out

Vandy is shitty

bocfarm
10-19-2013, 12:59 PM
It's Bama and Lsu then everybody else.... Except Ky and Ark.

Middle of the conference is weaker this yr

SignalToNoise
10-19-2013, 01:00 PM
Vandy is garbage, agree. AU's defense has been a surprise this year. I know there was some talk about rather or not EJ cold produce anymore or not. AU's defense is solid.

Coach34
10-19-2013, 01:08 PM
It's Bama and Lsu then everybody else.... Except Ky and Ark.

Middle of the conference is weaker this yr

I think the middle is better is the problem.

Mizzou is much better
State is better
Tenn is better
Auburn is much better
UPig is slightly better
OM is slightly better

Bear@Work
10-19-2013, 01:10 PM
has given up 24 to Georgia in the 1st half with all their playmakers out

Vandy is shitty

Seriously? I guess you aren't even watching the game then?

7 of the points are from an INT TD return as Samuels gifted Wiggins an easy one on a lateral pass.

Georgia isn't on pace to break 300 yards for the game.

Georgia's first possession started at mid field and they picked up 7 easily. Their last TD drive also started at mid-field.

Even a Walrus-coached team would have 24 points right now under those circumstances.

Coach34
10-19-2013, 01:14 PM
No I havent watched the game...thats 17 points on offense still. And more coming to a team that struggled vs Mizzou at home last week.

Coach34
10-19-2013, 02:30 PM
I definitely should have checked the game instead of looking at the score- Vandy's D is playing well today. Georgia's injuries are killing them

Bear@Work
10-19-2013, 02:32 PM
I definitely should have checked the game instead of looking at the score- Vandy's D is playing well today. Georgia's injuries are killing them

Yep. I've got Vandy + 8 on this one so I'm hoping they can hold this thing the rest of the way.

By going by points alone, you could take the Alabama & Va Tech game and say Va Tech has an awful defense.

Georgia still sitting at 223 total yards with 4 minutes to go in the game. Murray has just over 100 yards passing.

War Machine Dawg
10-19-2013, 02:35 PM
UPSET ALERT!!!!! Vandy on the verge of upsetting UGA. Two HUGE special teams errors.

bocfarm
10-19-2013, 02:37 PM
That's what I'm saying ab the sec. ga, USC, fl and A&M are 2nd tier and their not as good this yr. 3rd tier may be better but not drastically.

blacklistedbully
10-19-2013, 02:39 PM
No I havent watched the game...thats 17 points on offense still. And more coming to a team that struggled vs Mizzou at home last week.

I want to believe this too, as I've been saying I think Vandy is not very good. But Mizzou is kicking the crap outta UF right now. They appear to be for real. Don't think the struggle vs Mizzou is a good point right now.

hacker
10-19-2013, 03:47 PM
Bump. Ha, sorry Coach.

MarketingBully01
10-19-2013, 04:30 PM
Vandy still sucks. What this tells you is how bad Georgia is right now but Vandy is not a good football team.

Esmerelda Villalobos
10-19-2013, 04:40 PM
Just in from vandy game. Did you even watch coach? Vandys defense was lights out. Gave up like 200 yards.

MarketingBully01
10-19-2013, 04:46 PM
It's easy to not give up yards to Georgia when they have absolutely no weapons for Murray. Georgia may drop quite a few of its remaining games and will be lucky to get to 7-5. You don't lose both Marshall and Gurley along with three of your top receivers and still have a dynamic offense. In fact, this is the perfect storm for Missiouri as Florida, Georgia and even South Carolina (Shaw is hurt) have major injuries. I think Missiouri is okay but not great. They are playing big name teams that have huge injuries. Injuries have made the East really really suck.