PDA

View Full Version : Outback Bowl Questions

War Machine Dawg
12-21-2018, 01:14 PM
Peeps, I'm trying to make plans for Dad and myself to go to the Outback Bowl. Where are most of the fans staying? Anywhere we should avoid? Recommendations for places to go/things to do? Thanks in advance, Merry Christmas, and see you in Tampa! #HailState

BogeyGolfer
12-21-2018, 06:15 PM
give you recommendations I know they had a thread earlier that may need to be pinned at the top. But it depends on what you are wanting to do, I know the parade is the afternoon of the 31st in Yrbor City. We plan on going to see that and hang out there ( NYE) afterwards. The game is noon local time which is nice instead of 11:00am at home. Like I mentioned in another thread, if I were staying longer than two nights, I would stay in St. Pete Beach but we chose to stay near airport/stadium ( 2 miles to stadium, 4-5 miles to Yrbor City) for convenience.

Howboutdemdogs
12-22-2018, 08:06 PM
We get there on the 29th and are staying at St. Pete. There are a lot of activities going on there. (Beach Bash and Radio Show). We are staying at the airport on the 1st, due to an early morning flight Wednesday . For NYE, we thought that we would sit on the beach and ring in the New Year; even though the Alumni Association is having a NYE party.