PDA

View Full Version : As expected Jeffery Simmons declares for the draft

jacksondawg
12-20-2018, 01:22 PM
https://twitter.com/GrindSimmons94/status/1075817364841750529. (http://.)

KOdawg1
12-20-2018, 01:25 PM
One of the most dominant players we've ever had. I'll be honest, I was skeptical of us taking him in after the video surfaced, but Jeffery has done nothing but prove me and the other doubters (looking at you shitbirds!) wrong. He's been a great student, player, and man since being here, and he will represent us well in the pros.

ShotgunDawg
12-20-2018, 01:29 PM
Awesome video and good timing with Byron Young still on the board.

Tbonewannabe
12-20-2018, 01:31 PM
One of the most dominant players we've ever had. I'll be honest, I was skeptical of us taking him in after the video surfaced, but Jeffery has done nothing but prove me and the other doubters (looking at you shitbirds!) wrong. He's been a great student, player, and man since being here, and he will represent us well in the pros.

The 10 second clip that was initially out there looked bad. After seeing the entire video, if it was a guy beating on his sister then he would have been lauded as a hero. He learned early that his every move is going to be scrutinized. UM folks just blew up because they wanted us to drop him so Freeze could come in and save his soul.

KOdawg1
12-20-2018, 01:33 PM
The video he put on twitter gets you in your feelings a little bit. Who the hell is chopping onions in here?

msstate7
12-20-2018, 01:39 PM
I'll always love Jeffrey for saving me a complete melt down on signing day. Still can't believe we got him that year with everything seeming to go wrong. Good luck in the nfl

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-20-2018, 01:40 PM
https://twitter.com/GrindSimmons94/status/1075817364841750529?s=20

Thank God he made the right decision.

msbulldog
12-20-2018, 01:50 PM
Damn I am going to miss that man! HAIL STATE BIG DAWG!!

ScoobaDawg
12-20-2018, 01:53 PM
Just an awesome video. Everyone watch it...and I can't wait to see where he lands.. It will be one of the teams I'll have to root for. As long as it's not Carolina..and Cam.

ShotgunDawg
12-20-2018, 01:54 PM
Jeffrey's name will be in the Ring of Honor someday

Come to think of it, at the rate that we are producing great players, we are either going to run out of room in the ring of honor or up the criteria

Tbonewannabe
12-20-2018, 01:58 PM

Come to think of it, at the rate that we are producing great players, we are either going to run out of room in the ring of honor or up the criteria

Yep, Dak still has to go up and what about Fitz? Do you include Cox, Jones, along with Simmons and Sweat? For what was done at MSU, you have to consider Jonthan Banks. First player to win the Thorpe award at MSU. Also do you put up Boobie or Norwood?

Pollodawg
12-20-2018, 01:59 PM
God speed, young man. So proud to have had you associated with this university.

Red Sox Dawg
12-20-2018, 02:01 PM
That was awesome. Send that to everyone we are recruiting. Hope he has much success.

LC Dawg
12-20-2018, 02:05 PM
Another stud NFL defensive lineman from Mississippi State. Seems to be a trend.
Simmons will be a great representative of our university going forward. I'll be rooting for him.

msstatelp1
12-20-2018, 02:16 PM
Take that next step you so richly deserve. You have made us proud and Thank You for choosing to play your college ball with us.

NCDawg
12-20-2018, 02:17 PM
Just an awesome video. Everyone watch it...and I can't wait to see where he lands.. It will be one of the teams I'll have to root for. As long as it's not Carolina..and Cam.

Agree. I'll never root for Carolina as long as Cam is there. Hope he turns out as good as Cox and Jones. He should-he has all the ability.

dawgday166
12-20-2018, 02:23 PM
Such a great kid and great player. I believe he'll tear it up in the league and be up there close to Fletcher before all is said and done. Wish him the best.

Scared_Hitless
12-20-2018, 02:24 PM
Regardless of where he winds up he will have lots of fans following his career. Good Dawg and will represent us well, crazy to think how many outstanding players we have put into the league the last 10 years.

Not stopping now. HailState

ShotgunDawg
12-20-2018, 02:26 PM
Yep, Dak still has to go up and what about Fitz? Do you include Cox, Jones, along with Simmons and Sweat? For what was done at MSU, you have to consider Jonthan Banks. First player to win the Thorpe award at MSU. Also do you put up Boobie or Norwood?

This issue is that we've got people in the Ring of Honor that have accomplished less than guys we have produced in the last 10 years. I'm pretty sure they aren't taking people off the Ring of Honor, but it's unfair for players that have accomplished more to be left off.

Just feels like there needs to be a solution somehow. I know we need to start getting in the statue business & build a Hall of Fame type exhibit in the south endzone. People need a place to take pictures when they visit our stadium. We need to promote our history more.

StarkVegasSteve
12-20-2018, 03:08 PM
This issue is that we've got people in the Ring of Honor that have accomplished less than guys we have produced in the last 10 years. I'm pretty sure they aren't taking people off the Ring of Honor, but it's unfair for players that have accomplished more to be left off.

Just feels like there needs to be a solution somehow. I know we need to start getting in the statue business & build a Hall of Fame type exhibit in the south endzone. People need a place to take pictures when they visit our stadium. We need to promote our history more.

This needs to happen yesterday. A statue of Dak pointing up to his mother will be the first one we have outside the stadium

PMDawg
12-20-2018, 04:36 PM
Playing in the Outback Bowl - that's awesome in today's age. He's been a great Bulldog.

Todd4State
12-20-2018, 04:36 PM
This means that Simmons is a top 15 pick. Which is good because it's BS to draft him lower because of what he did in high school.

Political Hack
12-20-2018, 04:42 PM
it was the best decision. Take the money!!!

Can't wait to see where he lands.

msbulldog
12-20-2018, 07:32 PM

Or have multiple rings.

Liverpooldawg
12-20-2018, 08:08 PM
OUTSTANDING.

Pit Bull
12-20-2018, 08:19 PM
Congrats Jeff.....happy for you. Go make some dough!!....and make a few pancakes out of OL and QBs.