PDA

View Full Version : Really Enjoyed Brandon Walker on the Matt Wyatt Show Today

ShotgunDawg
12-20-2018, 01:00 PM
Just wanted to say that.

I know Brandon has this well deserved reputation has a fire breathing MSU lover & Ole Miss hater, but he's pretty good when he doesn't go down that path as well like he did today & keeps it pretty much objective.

IMO, Brandon is really good on the radio because he reads message boards, appears to prepare, & is caught up on the topics that people care about with well informed, intelligent opinions.

I'm sure Ole Miss fans would think differently about that, but I like Brandon on big boy radio. He brings a different, stronger, more opinionated message board type approach than Matt or Bo does & it's a breath of fresh air in some ways.

Saltydog
12-20-2018, 01:51 PM
especially if you don't agree with him on something.....He goes a bit overboard at times.......

Tbonewannabe
12-20-2018, 02:12 PM
especially if you don't agree with him on something.....He goes a bit overboard at times.......

Someone is salty.

ScoobaDawg
12-20-2018, 02:17 PM
Link up anywhere to listen?

ShotgunDawg
12-20-2018, 02:23 PM

Matt usually post his radio show as a podcast on his twitter timeline sometime in the afternoon, but I'm not sure he will today since Brandon was filling in for him.

KOdawg1
12-20-2018, 02:23 PM

This. I heard bits of the show yesterday on the radio and it was good. Would love to hear today's.

DeputyDawg94
12-20-2018, 02:59 PM

I think that is just part of his routine. I love the fact that he doesn’t cut OM any slack. He’s not afraid to call em out on their stupid crap. Can’t wait to hear his take on OM PI rumors.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-20-2018, 04:59 PM
This. I heard bits of the show yesterday on the radio and it was good. Would love to hear today's.

Full-show Replay: Monday - Friday, 7 pm - 9 pm on WBLE 100.5

http://www.wble101.com/

https://www.thezone1059.com/shows/the-matt-wyatt-show/ (105.9 The Zone archives)

But usually like Shotgun mentioned, Wyatt puts it on twitter and if you subscribe to it through iTunes you can get it there. The last update I have is from Tuesday's show, so he must not be updating.

confucius say
12-20-2018, 05:05 PM
Wed and thurs shows will not be on iTunes. Brandon said so today.

ScoobaDawg
12-21-2018, 01:26 PM
Wed and thurs shows will not be on iTunes. Brandon said so today.

That makes sense why it hadn't been updated on the zone website when I looked. thanks.

MaroonFlounder
12-21-2018, 07:21 PM
The station in north Ms 95.1 doesn't air the show when Brandon fills in. They like Matt...hate BW.

The owners/managers are ole piss fans.

West Tn Dawg
12-21-2018, 08:12 PM
He has a face for radio!!!!:D

PCHSDawg
12-21-2018, 08:20 PM
The station in north Ms 95.1 doesn't air the show when Brandon fills in. They like Matt...hate BW.

The owners/managers are ole piss fans.

Can't get the show in south Mississippi at any time.