PDA

View Full Version : It Gets Better: Spirit Say OM has Hired a PI Firm To Investigate Dean

ShotgunDawg
12-20-2018, 10:25 AM
These people have officially lost it. Wouldn't shock me if they panic & make a big mistake right in front of the NCAA soon.

All this while the best player in Mississippi silently and with little fan fare signed with MSU yesterday.

https://i.imgur.com/8AHXyn8.jpg

msstate7
12-20-2018, 10:31 AM
I'm not saying they'll get them, but we better be ready... I think OM is about to throw the kitchen sink at Pickering, Moore, young, and plumlee. They are embarrassed and when they get embarrassed they go all in

Coursesuper
12-20-2018, 10:32 AM
Please dear baby jesus let this be true, this would be the best thing to ever happen to MSU recruiting in the state of MS ever.

ShotgunDawg
I'm not saying they'll get them, but we better be ready... I think OM is about to throw the kitchen sink at Pickering, Moore, young, and plumlee. They are embarrassed and when they get embarrassed they go all in

You bet they will. It won't work though. They have nothing to sell

ShotgunDawg
These people are idiots

https://twitter.com/bobounds/status/1075775362150219776

msu15
12-20-2018, 10:34 AM

Lol....good luck with that

msstate7
12-20-2018, 10:34 AM
You bet they will. It won't work though. They have nothing to sell

They can probably come up with $omething to $ell.

msstate7
12-20-2018, 10:37 AM
Lol....good luck with that

Again, not saying they'll get them... I don't think they will bc I think someone will have enough sense to not get busted again. With that said, this is the same school that signed treadwell, Kim, tunsil, little, etc. They aren't afraid to do what it takes

ShotgunDawg
12-20-2018, 10:41 AM

We'll see what happens. I gotta wonder if anyone up there will want to throw money at anything with this current AD & coaching staff in place.

Even rich people don't like throwing money in a trash can

GoDawgz
12-20-2018, 10:42 AM
Desperation causes the ugliest parts of people to come out.

TrapGame
12-20-2018, 10:42 AM
So....om coaches used to (maybe still do) record croots for possible black mail situations but are hiring a PI firm to find out if they got scammed by Dean?

Oh, that's rich right there.

ShotgunDawg
12-20-2018, 10:43 AM
Again, not saying they'll get them... I don't think they will bc I think someone will have enough sense to not get busted again. With that said, this is the same school that signed treadwell, Kim, tunsil, little, etc. They aren't afraid to do what it takes

They did all that under a coach they believed in though. They thought signing those kids could get them to Atlanta & they were almost right.

Not sure I see them throwing a bunch of money at a lost cause.

You really need to watch out for OM when they get their new coach. They will circle the wagons then

ShotgunDawg
12-20-2018, 10:43 AM
Desperation causes the ugliest parts of people to come out.

Not if they give up until they hire a new coach

msstate7
12-20-2018, 10:45 AM
They did all that under a coach they believed in though. They thought signing those kids could get them to Atlanta & they were almost right.

Not sure I see them throwing a bunch of money at a lost cause.

You really need to watch out for OM when they get their new coach. They will circle the wagons then

They were embarrassed yesterday. We're out recruiting them after drubbing them on their home field. Image is everything to them... they're flammable, but what will it take to strike the match?

Coursesuper
12-20-2018, 10:49 AM

That's not in these people DNA, they were raised believing they are better than us in every way, the haven't quit and will never quit playing their game.

Jack Lambert
12-20-2018, 10:55 AM
That's not in these people DNA, they were raised believing they are better than us in every way, the haven't quit and will never quit playing their game.

What those folks don't understand when they think they are better then us is I chose to go to Miss State. I could have gone to many different colleges including Ole Miss but I chose Miss State. Ole Miss is not a academic high society Juggernaut. I saw fat ass red necks wearing Ole Miss gear sitting in their stadium during the egg bowl. Most of them are from Mississippi and went to the same high schools. Where do they get that crap from? I laugh at them.

This is what I say:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWBUl7oT9sA

TrapGame
12-20-2018, 11:05 AM
They were embarrassed yesterday. We're out recruiting them after drubbing them on their home field. Image is everything to them... they're flammable, but what will it take to strike the match?

I expect if we continue on into Feb signing two or three other high level recruits improving our recruiting rankings even more we will see an onslaught of "Joe buys players." tripe coming from them. Yancy will hint heavily that "it must be something. These guys were really into ole miss when I talked to them." We will be called "the cheaters" as if Hugh Freeze never stepped foot on their campus.

msudawg1200
12-20-2018, 11:10 AM
They are a sad group. Some of them were very pissed about this signing class. They then started to reason that this class was still Top 25 and that Freeze?s Top 10 classes had spoiled them. Do they not realize they CHEATED to pull in those classes? The main observation is that recruiting is all they?ve had and now it?s gone. Even if/when they shite the bed with a 5-7 season they could be February champs and beat their chests. Merry Flipmas, recruits love the grove, Oxford is heaven blah, blah, blah that?s all you heard. Now, those poor fools have nothing. You watch, they will ramp up the cheating from this point forward.

TrapGame
12-20-2018, 11:29 AM
They are a sad group. Some of them were very pissed about this signing class. They then started to reason that this class was still Top 25 and that Freeze?s Top 10 classes had spoiled them. Do they not realize they CHEATED to pull in those classes? The main observation is that recruiting is all they?ve had and now it?s gone. Even if/when they shite the bed with a 5-7 season they could be February champs and beat their chests. Merry Flipmas, recruits love the grove, Oxford is heaven blah, blah, blah that?s all you heard. Now, those poor fools have nothing. You watch, they will ramp up the cheating from this point forward.

They don't think they cheated. They were doing what every other NCAA football program is doing. The vast majority of them do not think they cheat.

WeWonItAll(Most)
12-20-2018, 11:31 AM
Imagine the melt if we hold on to Pickering and Moore, add Plumlee, and flip Mingo.

ETA: forgot about Ealy. Add him just for fun.

I seen it dawg
12-20-2018, 11:33 AM
Blast it from the rooftops...you don’t sing with the shitbirds they will PI your ass

Commercecomet24
12-20-2018, 11:38 AM
Every recruit wants to be recorded and investigated by pi************

TrapGame
12-20-2018, 11:41 AM
Imagine the melt if we hold on to Pickering and Moore, add Plumlee, and flip Mingo.

ETA: forgot about Ealy. Add him just for fun.

We flip Mingo, get Plumlee and hold Pickering and Moore then Joe might have dead hooker in his trunk the next day. They will get bat shit crazy at that point.

gravedigger
12-20-2018, 11:54 AM
These people have officially lost it. Wouldn't shock me if they panic & make a big mistake right in front of the NCAA soon.

All this while the best player in Mississippi silently and with little fan fare signed with MSU yesterday.

This strikes me as the scenario of a bank robber, in full garb and weapons, going to the police department to complain that the bank they went into rob, had been hit right before they got there.

Covercorner2
12-20-2018, 12:02 PM

And so can State, but State also has other things to sell.

That's the thing- everyone cheats, but usually the team that wins out for a recruit also has other intangible things other than $ (like tradition, relationships, pedigree, competition, coaching, development, playing time, etc.) in their favor. All Ole Miss really can sell right now is playing time.

BeardoMSU
12-20-2018, 12:58 PM
Replace Pepe with Nakobe*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nTpsv9PNqo

msstate7
12-20-2018, 01:03 PM

That's the thing- everyone cheats, but usually the team that wins out for a recruit also has other intangible things other than $ (like tradition, relationships, pedigree, competition, coaching, development, playing time, etc.) in their favor. All Ole Miss really can sell right now is playing time.

Playing time was guaranteed for little, Kim, tunsil, and treadwell wherever they went. OM won bc they paid more than anyone else was willing too

Bothrops
12-20-2018, 01:03 PM
I predict OM will get one of our remaining guys and end up a spot or two ahead of us in the rankings. They will do whatever it takes, and you can bet on it.

Political Hack
12-20-2018, 01:11 PM
You face space folks and tweeters should spread the news.

Howboutdemdogs
12-20-2018, 01:59 PM
Maybe it is the same firm that investigated the poisoning of the trees in the Grove. Nothing came out of that either. Just smoke and no fire.

Tbonewannabe
12-20-2018, 02:01 PM

I always heard that most schools paid but it wasn't offered during recruiting. You just took care of your guys once you got them to campus. The problems come in when a school like SMU or Ole Miss start opening bidding for the services and of course with Ole Miss throw in hookers for 17 year olds.

Doggie_Style
12-20-2018, 02:17 PM
Playing time was guaranteed for little, Kim, tunsil, and treadwell wherever they went. OM won bc they paid more than anyone else was willing too

....money from the football program, he replied, "I'd have to say yeah." :D

TUSK
12-20-2018, 02:18 PM
Maybe it is the same firm that investigated the poisoning of the trees in the Grove. Nothing came out of that either. Just smoke and no fire.

This is all unraveling for me....

1) UGA outbids OM for Nakobe Dean.
2) OM hires PI firm to dig up dirt on UGA and gives it to the NCAA.
3) Under the NCAA spotlight, Kirby gives up Sabin, gets off the hook, and turns said spotlight on Bammer.
4) Bammer gets hammered for cheating and the subsequent investigation reveals I poisoned the oaks in The Grove...

I knew those OM bastards would be our undoing....

Bodaski
12-20-2018, 02:19 PM

I've said this many times before. "Hugh Freeze was hired to do one thing, recruit at all cost". He was the perfect coach to set it up. He was involved in recruiting while serving on O's staff. He knew where the money boys were located and he knew how their system worked. Archie and the vice president of Fed X chose Freeze to do exactly what he did. The whole thing was that the risk to become relevant far outweighed the punishment. Freeze was Expendable. He bought enough players that he did beat Bama twice. The hooker phone # slipped up on them. I don't believe those #'s were for Freeze personally. I believe Freeze took the knife for that to protect other that may be deeply involved in getting those visits squared away. Can you imagine what the Feds would have done if it was proven those numbers were calls made to schedule girls to Oxford on certain recruiting weekends. They couldn't afford anything else to do but Freeze had to fall on that sword.

Red Sox Dawg
12-20-2018, 02:20 PM

3) Under the NCAA spotlight, Kirby gives up Sabin, gets off the hook, and turns said spotlight on Bammer.
4) Bammer gets hammered for cheating and the subsequent investigation reveals I poisoned the oaks in The Grove...

Well Played, Sir.

msstatelp1
12-20-2018, 02:21 PM
I guess they refuse to believe that Dean would say he was coming to OM just to get them off his back and his porch.

West Tn Dawg
12-20-2018, 02:26 PM
I guess they refuse to believe that Dean would say he was coming to OM just to get them off his back and his porch.

but, but, he threw up the fins up at the All-Star game. He had to be coming to the plantation!!!

Mobile Bay
Somebody poisoned the Grove?

Damn they beat me too it.

Covercorner2

And, that is why they got caught. It didn't make sense.

Dawgology
12-20-2018, 02:47 PM
I actually half-jokingly said they would do this in a previous thread...and here we are. With our success on the field and in recruiting I see Ole Miss being under NCAA investigation again in the next several years.

GoDawgz
12-20-2018, 02:48 PM

Does it really seem that they are that smart?

starkvegasdawg
12-20-2018, 03:05 PM

Amazing the ego of this bunch. Just when I think I have a grasp of how big it is they go and do something to make me realize I'm not even in the same time zone. A player didn't sign with them and that hurt their fragile self esteem so much that they think something nefarious must be going on...I'll pause here so the shark lurkers can look up the meaning of the word nefarious. Take your time...

Got it? Good. Now I can continue. Nobody in their right mind would ever rather go to an elite SEC school with a stable staff than go to a shit hole dumpster fire who just lost both coordinators and a head coach with 99% of the fan base wanting him run out of town. Play for a team vying for the playoffs or play for a team that struggled with Kent State? Decisions. Decisions. No, it's so beyond their scope of understanding why a kid would chose UGA over them they hire a PI firm to find out what cloak and dagger events led up to it.

BuckyIsAB****
12-20-2018, 03:06 PM
I predict OM will get one of our remaining guys and end up a spot or two ahead of us in the rankings. They will do whatever it takes, and you can bet on it.

Yawn

Todd4State
12-20-2018, 04:42 PM

I would have definitely done that in hour one after they proclaimed that they were staying at my house for 17 hours.

but, but, he threw up the fins up at the All-Star game. He had to be coming to the plantation!!!

The funny thing about that to me is it looks like Jarrian Jones is laughing at him in the picture.

Anyway, I hope Ole Miss keeps outing players like Leo Lewis and hiring PI's for players like Nakobe Dean. That has to be a good look for them going forward.

Howboutdemdogs
12-20-2018, 04:49 PM

I knew those OM bastards would be our undoing...

Tusk has it figured out,,,,,,,that is funny as hell! Good Job! Got to spread it around.

BB30
12-20-2018, 05:28 PM
WTF is wrong with them. They have officially lost their collective minds. How they can’t see UGA is light years ahead of them and was the logical choice all along is baffling.

I almost feel sorry for them and their delusion it is really becoming a true psychology experiment. These people can’t honestly be real.

I mean I enjoy Mississippi State Sports and am an avid fan but hiring a PI firm after we lost out on a recruit that picked a big well known program over us would honestly never cross my mind nor would it bother me at all.

Some of those people seriously have no life and all they care about is perception. It’s sickening. They act like little spoiled children that didn’t get what they wanted on Christmas and pitched a fit.

RougeDawg
12-20-2018, 05:46 PM
We'll see what happens. I gotta wonder if anyone up there will want to throw money at anything with this current AD & coaching staff in place.

Even rich people don't like throwing money in a trash can

Yes but you for forget who we are speaking of here. OM fans reach all time human existence levels of stupid routinely, and more frequently during the heavy football recruiting season.

parabrave
12-20-2018, 08:38 PM

We can only hope.

JoseBrown
12-20-2018, 09:06 PM

You missed the most important point. You said Bammer get hammered and you poisoned the oaks, but neglected to mention that MState will get punished as the result...

JoseBrown
12-20-2018, 09:10 PM
Oh, I've got a question. What happened to Archie? He was all up in Freeze being hired and so forth. Since the NCAA been up there and Luke was hired has anyone seen Archie?

gravedigger
12-20-2018, 09:27 PM
Amazing the ego of this bunch. Just when I think I have a grasp of how big it is they go and do something to make me realize I'm not even in the same time zone. A player didn't sign with them and that hurt their fragile self esteem so much that they think something nefarious must be going on...I'll pause here so the shark lurkers can look up the meaning of the word nefarious. Take your time...

Got it? Good. Now I can continue. Nobody in their right mind would ever rather go to an elite SEC school with a stable staff than go to a shit hole dumpster fire who just lost both coordinators and a head coach with 99% of the fan base wanting him run out of town. Play for a team vying for the playoffs or play for a team that struggled with Kent State? Decisions. Decisions. No, it's so beyond their scope of understanding why a kid would chose UGA over them they hire a PI firm to find out what cloak and dagger events led up to it.

They believe that most every kid will gladly trade playing on a great team if the price is right. And in some ways they are correct. But the common denominator of those kids is they aren?t very loyal.

Todd4State
12-20-2018, 10:47 PM
They believe that most every kid will gladly trade playing on a great team if the price is right. And in some ways they are correct. But the common denominator of those kids is they aren?t very loyal.

Those players also tend to be very shortsighted.

For example- Tunsil probably wouldn't have to deal with their BS with his Dad or the bong stuff on draft night if he doesn't go to Ole Miss. Treadwell probably goes somewhere that teaches him more than three pass routes. And others.

Todd4State
12-20-2018, 10:50 PM
Yes but you for forget who we are speaking of here. OM fans reach all time human existence levels of stupid routinely, and more frequently during the heavy football recruiting season.

This is so true. Although even the suggestion of trying to get PI's after Nakobe Dean is a new low for them. I'm not sure what they are really hoping to accomplish here. All Dean has to do is say that Ole Miss tried to pay me too. And now with the Leo Lewis stuff you have a pattern of them trying to burn recruits.

So, I hope they follow through with it.

timotheus
12-21-2018, 12:00 AM
Their benevolence is about to take a serious hit. Follow Butler Snow/ Lamar Adams case. It's coming.

Spiderman
12-21-2018, 10:47 AM

yep

TrapGame
12-21-2018, 11:17 AM
Oh, I've got a question. What happened to Archie? He was all up in Freeze being hired and so forth. Since the NCAA been up there and Luke was hired has anyone seen Archie?

He's been going to a lot of Saints and Giants games. It's almost like he doesn't want to be associated with om at this time. I wonder why?

Mobile Bay
12-21-2018, 11:20 AM
He's been going to a lot of Saints and Giants games. It's almost like he doesn't want to be associated with om at this time. I wonder why?

Have we seen anything about which games have to be vacated or which boosters had to be disassociated yet?

TrapGame
12-21-2018, 11:25 AM
Have we seen anything about which games have to be vacated or which boosters had to be disassociated yet?

Not yet. They are keeping that really close to the vest as far as I can tell.

Mobile Bay
12-21-2018, 12:25 PM
Not yet. They are keeping that really close to the vest as far as I can tell.

Wouldn't is be sweet if they had to disassociate Archie?

TrapGame
12-21-2018, 12:41 PM
Wouldn't is be sweet if they had to disassociate Archie?

That's like the Vatican disassociating the Pope.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-21-2018, 12:51 PM
Their benevolence is about to take a serious hit. Follow Butler Snow/ Lamar Adams case. It's coming.

https://i.imgur.com/uu9pmDP.gif

Political Hack
12-21-2018, 03:06 PM

If those two parties are involved in a suit against one another, it's going to be glorious. Any other details?

Can you imagine the backlash if the Big softy agent fiasco is unveiled!!!!

Pit Bull
12-22-2018, 07:37 PM

If I was Bjork (and I thank God I'm not), I would go after Neal Brown at Troy as fast as I could and throw open the bank doors for him......Now, on the other hand, if I was Neal Brown, I wouldn't get any closer to Oxford, MS than I would Chernobyl.

msbulldog
12-22-2018, 09:39 PM
If those two parties are involved in a suit against one another, it's going to be glorious. Any other details?

Can you imagine the backlash if the Big softy agent fiasco is unveiled!!!!

Butler Snow had 2 employees that were repping for Adams Ponzi scheme plus Butler Snow was drawing fees for services from Adams. The court appointed receiver in the case is attempting to recover this money. Plus Adams has donated over 400K to the Ole Miss foundation. The receiver is going after this money also, UM has already gave back ~38K from season ticket and other donations from 2016 & 2017.

TrapGame
12-22-2018, 10:18 PM
If I was Bjork (and I thank God I'm not), I would go after Neal Brown at Troy as fast as I could and throw open the bank doors for him......Now, on the other hand, if I was Neal Brown, I wouldn't get any closer to Oxford, MS than I would Chernobyl.

I betcha Neal Brown has his eye on Auburn. If they flush Gus next season he's going to be on the short list, I'd expect.

gravedigger
12-25-2018, 04:27 PM
I expect if we continue on into Feb signing two or three other high level recruits improving our recruiting rankings even more we will see an onslaught of "Joe buys players." tripe coming from them. Yancy will hint heavily that "it must be something. These guys were really into ole miss when I talked to them." We will be called "the cheaters" as if Hugh Freeze never stepped foot on their campus.

To which I wil respond trying to keep a straight face :

Everybody does it

The rivalry is too toxic

We play out of love

And of course, no pay for play.

RocketDawg
12-25-2018, 07:42 PM

Or Bill Clark at UAB.

Bully13
12-25-2018, 09:50 PM
Sounds like those at the top of the network know UGA was one of the main instigators in their NCAA issues and they're looking for payback. Those truly in the know at shitbird know MSU had nothing to do with their problems. UGA is just sticking another dick in shitbird ear. Big softie still hanging around.

Political Hack
12-25-2018, 10:39 PM
Butler Snow had 2 employees that were repping for Adams Ponzi scheme plus Butler Snow was drawing fees for services from Adams. The court appointed receiver in the case is attempting to recover this money. Plus Adams has donated over 400K to the Ole Miss foundation. The receiver is going after this money also, UM has already gave back ~38K from season ticket and other donations from 2016 & 2017.

Now Ole Miss is funding its athletics programs with Ponzi scheme money? You seriously couldn't make all of this up.

TUSK
12-25-2018, 10:56 PM
Now Ole Miss is funding its athletics programs with Ponzi scheme money? You seriously couldn't make all of this up.

Yeppers.... They already returned most of the $400k Adams donated...

West Tn Dawg
12-26-2018, 11:12 AM
38 k is not "most" of 400k.

BeastMan
12-26-2018, 11:18 AM
I’ve held off comment but I know some of the elderly this guy ripped off. The fact that federal prosecutors in MS allowed him to plead to 1 count of wire fraud is a travesty. He should get life. Everything his immediate family owns, and I’m including his wife and children, should be confiscated by the courts because they wouldn’t have a damn thing without this ponzi scheme. Put that whole family on the street and Lamar deserves to die in jail. I dare someone to disagree.

Jack Lambert
12-26-2018, 11:28 AM
I’ve held off comment but I know some of the elderly this guy ripped off. The fact that federal prosecutors in MS allowed him to plead to 1 count of wire fraud is a travesty. He should get life. Everything his immediate family owns, and I’m including his wife and children, should be confiscated by the courts because they wouldn’t have a damn thing without this ponzi scheme. Put that whole family on the street and Lamar deserves to die in jail. I dare someone to disagree.

My first instinct is to agree but I wonder what info they got out of him for that plea?

ShotgunDawg
12-26-2018, 11:59 AM
My first instinct is to agree but I wonder what info they got out of him for that plea?

This.

Their may be bigger fish to fry.

turkish
12-26-2018, 12:12 PM
$310k more as of today’s reports.

Bully13
12-26-2018, 12:17 PM
Regarding the PI, I'm not sure which is worse, them hiring one or the fact their fans wanting it to happen. Only in shitbird. ONLY.

ckDOG
12-26-2018, 12:20 PM
Lamar was my ymca basketball coach as a kid. Tried to choke the opposing head coach during a game and got suspended 2 games. Wore a hat and shades and called plays from near the stands. Class guy.

TUSK
12-26-2018, 12:30 PM

I agree...

However, per this site, the number is closer to tree fitty... I can't attest to the credibility, though...

http://kingfish1935.blogspot.com/2018/12/ole-miss-repays-money-in-lamar-adams.html

TUSK
12-26-2018, 12:34 PM
I’ve held off comment but I know some of the elderly this guy ripped off. The fact that federal prosecutors in MS allowed him to plead to 1 count of wire fraud is a travesty. He should get life. Everything his immediate family owns, and I’m including his wife and children, should be confiscated by the courts because they wouldn’t have a damn thing without this ponzi scheme. Lamar deserves to die in jail. I dare someone to disagree.

I'm with you. I got no use for a thief.

dawgoneyall
12-26-2018, 02:50 PM
I?ve held off comment but I know some of the elderly this guy ripped off. The fact that federal prosecutors in MS allowed him to plead to 1 count of wire fraud is a travesty. He should get life. Everything his immediate family owns, and I?m including his wife and children, should be confiscated by the courts because they wouldn?t have a damn thing without this ponzi scheme. Put that whole family on the street and Lamar deserves to die in jail. I dare someone to disagree.

And the same should have happened to the tobacco lawyers and their families.

5 years for 3/4 to 1 mill is a nice return on time spend.

BeastMan
12-26-2018, 04:00 PM

There have been no arrest and I doubt you see another indictment. His lawyer is a freaking beast and known as the federal miracle worker in MS. I think there is a certain level of white collar crime, like Scruggs, where the powers that be will never roast those guys because they’re all too tied together to a degree. 7 degrees of separation. And there is absolutely no information Lamar could give that would justify doing a deal with him. None. He is the top of the pyramid. He ruined numerous families. He should pay the ultimate price and at his age, that’s a defacto life sentence. 20-30 year sentence I’m talking. We throw poor, non violent drug offenders away for 10-30 years regularly in this state and the guy who perpetrated the biggest organized theft in this state’s history will get 10 or less at a low security federal Vacation home. He’ll be back soon and he and his family will still be rich. Watch.

BeastMan
12-26-2018, 04:27 PM
And let me be clear, he can get 30 years on a wire fraud conviction but I would be shocked if he gets that. Just by the amount of money, amount of people, etc... he’s supposed to get 10 minimum. Personally, I think he should have been charged with much more, maybe Rico. Pleading to only 1 count of wire fraud clears the way for a sweetheart deal, potentially.

Jack Lambert
12-26-2018, 04:28 PM
There have been no arrest and I doubt you see another indictment. His lawyer is a freaking beast and known as the federal miracle worker in MS. I think there is a certain level of white collar crime, like Scruggs, where the powers that be will never roast those guys because they’re all too tied together to a degree. 7 degrees of separation. And there is absolutely no information Lamar could give that would justify doing a deal with him. None. He is the top of the pyramid. He ruined numerous families. He should pay the ultimate price and at his age, that’s a defacto life sentence. 20-30 year sentence I’m talking. We throw poor, non violent drug offenders away for 10-30 years regularly in this state and the guy who perpetrated the biggest organized theft in this state’s history will get 10 or less at a low security federal Vacation home. He’ll be back soon and he and his family will still be rich. Watch.

I wasn't just talking about this ponzi scheme. Who knows what dirt he has on people that the Feds are looking into.

BeastMan
12-26-2018, 05:11 PM
I wasn't just talking about this ponzi scheme. Who knows what dirt he has on people that the Feds are looking into.

I understand that but what “dirt” justifies a deal for a light sentence? What could he possibly give up that outweighs what he’s done? He’s not giving up anyone I don’t think. He got the best criminal defense lawyer in MS.

Jack Lambert
12-26-2018, 05:24 PM
I understand that but what “dirt” justifies a deal for a light sentence? What could he possibly give up that outweighs what he’s done? He’s not giving up anyone I don’t think. He got the best criminal defense lawyer in MS.

Who knows? You be surprise what people are involved with and who they are involved with that we would not expect that person to be involved with. He is apparently not a good guy and no telling who he is involved with.

Jack Lambert
12-26-2018, 05:26 PM

Whoops!

Mobile Bay
12-26-2018, 05:35 PM
I only lived in Mississippi during my years as a student at State. And none of this has made news here in Alabama. Can somebody give me aquick run down on this whole situation going back today one or point me toward some articles that will?

sandwolf
12-26-2018, 11:53 PM
20-30 year sentence I?m talking.
This article says he was sentenced to 235 months.....so just shy of 20 years.

http://kingfish1935.blogspot.com/2018/12/ole-miss-repays-money-in-lamar-adams.html?m=1

Spiderman
12-27-2018, 07:01 PM

Scruggs, langston, Adams etc..... a Culture of Corruption

Spiderman
12-27-2018, 07:05 PM
I'm with you. I got no use for a thief.

Back in the Parchman glory days they had Trusty Shooters. Yep, some prisoners were the "guards". Carried 30.30's and shotguns and kept the others in line.

They never made a thief or junkie a shooter, because once a thief or junkie, always a thief or junkie.

Spiderman
12-27-2018, 07:11 PM
There have been no arrest and I doubt you see another indictment. His lawyer is a freaking beast and known as the federal miracle worker in MS. I think there is a certain level of white collar crime, like Scruggs, where the powers that be will never roast those guys because they?re all too tied together to a degree. 7 degrees of separation. And there is absolutely no information Lamar could give that would justify doing a deal with him. None. He is the top of the pyramid. He ruined numerous families. He should pay the ultimate price and at his age, that?s a defacto life sentence. 20-30 year sentence I?m talking. We throw poor, non violent drug offenders away for 10-30 years regularly in this state and the guy who perpetrated the biggest organized theft in this state?s history will get 10 or less at a low security federal Vacation home. He?ll be back soon and he and his family will still be rich. Watch.

I agree with the 7 degrees of separation. Read "The King of Torts' written by the prosecutors in the Scruggs case. They say Jim Hood, the AG of Mississippi, was, in their minds an unindited co- conspireter

Spiderman
12-27-2018, 07:21 PM
Brent Alexander, an attorney with Baker Donaldson and a defendant in a contempt of court action in the Adams case , was a name many here bandied around during the NCAA investigation.

Surprised his name wasn't in it

BeastMan
12-27-2018, 07:34 PM
This article says he was sentenced to 235 months.....so just shy of 20 years.

http://kingfish1935.blogspot.com/2018/12/ole-miss-repays-money-in-lamar-adams.html?m=1

Shit not sure how I missed that. Just shy of 20 is actually a pretty good deal his lawyer hammered out. If you look at federal sentencing guidelines he had max written all over him. I figured he’d get 10ish and maybe less wouldn’t have surprised me with the curuption in this state. They’re going after the money but won’t get near enough.

Coursesuper
12-27-2018, 07:53 PM
Shit not sure how I missed that. Just shy of 20 is actually a pretty good deal his lawyer hammered out. If you look at federal sentencing guidelines he had max written all over him. I figured he’d get 10ish and maybe less wouldn’t have surprised me with the curuption in this state. They’re going after the money but won’t get near enough.

Is federal time day for day?

msbulldog
12-27-2018, 09:29 PM
I agree with the 7 degrees of separation. Read "The King of Torts' written by the prosecutors in the Scruggs case. They say Jim Hood, the AG of Mississippi, was, in their minds an unindited co- conspireter

In The Fall of The House of Zeus, it details how Scruggs made major contributions to Hoods in initial campaign, but they
had a falling out over the lawsuits against the insurance companies over Katrina claims. In the lawsuit Scruggs group stood to make 26M+. Hood brought criminal charges against State Farm officials and State Farm wouldn't settle until the criminal charges went away.

Bully13
12-27-2018, 10:08 PM
Shitbird continuing to shitbird. What a shitty network of ambulance chasing, glory hole seeking thieves. They contribute nothing to a civil society. They are the exact opposite of everything that is good.

BeastMan
12-27-2018, 10:39 PM
Is federal time day for day?

85% I think