PDA

View Full Version : Want a laugh

BB30
12-19-2018, 10:18 PM
It may have been discussed didn?t have time to get on until tonight.

Went over to the om spirit board for the first time in a while and it?s pretty hilarious and almost sad.

Yancy is in some hot water over there and the lack of self criticism is astounding.

The fact that they can?t see they brought this on themselves in unbelievable. They continue to play the blame game insteadof just owning it and moving forward. It?s really actually kind of sad.if your bored and looking for a laugh it?s pretty good toilet material.

Dawgology
12-19-2018, 11:15 PM
Probably Leo Lewis somehow kept them from recruiting well and they didn’t sign a recruiting class better than MSU because the rivalry is toxic and that is also MSU’s fault somehow.

mstatefan91
12-19-2018, 11:18 PM
Can't make this shit up.. oh wait, yes you can as long as your name is Fancy

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Du0TDCqUwAAB3oK.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Du0TDykU0AA1rRY.jpg

bonus round:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Du0VIQBVAAAMMcB.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Du0VI_mV4AAX5vs.jpg

Todd4State
12-19-2018, 11:27 PM
You have to wonder at what point does Yancy start to lose business.

Probably never because they love them some recruiting smoke blown up their skirts.

Commercecomet24
12-19-2018, 11:31 PM
Yancy playing a little cya! He's an idiot!

BeardoMSU
12-19-2018, 11:34 PM
"so off I go to grab a drink on the square"....On a Wednesday, in the middle of the damn day? Yancy, you ****ing lush.**

Seriously....that whole commentary is almost sad. What a pathetic little dweeb.

KOdawg1
12-19-2018, 11:44 PM
What a thrilling story. He should write a book**

Sad thing is, OM people still pay him money for him embarrassing himself at least once a year

Mjoelner34
12-19-2018, 11:44 PM
Meanwhile in Oxford:

Hey guys! I'm here for the recruiting par.......ty
https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/BUgaeQ3QHe_HPhE2_3vVRkQBmr8=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/8689079/tenor.gif

BeardoMSU
12-19-2018, 11:49 PM
Meanwhile in Oxford:

Hey guys! I'm here for the recruiting par.......ty
https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/BUgaeQ3QHe_HPhE2_3vVRkQBmr8=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/8689079/tenor.gif

Yancy's response is a liiiiiitttle different.**

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZtxBZ9D5sI

Ari Gold
12-20-2018, 12:41 AM
There isn’t a bigger Bag than this guy.. you almost get to a point you start to feel a little sorry for the **** .. then you realize it’s Yancy and You laugh ur ass off..

deltadawg99
12-20-2018, 01:03 AM
1. Why people still believe Yancy or pay for his insight is beyond me. That guy is a complete joke.

2. OM accusing another school of pulling tricks at the last minute is comical. The dead period is when they’ve always done their best recruiting.

Turfdawg67
12-20-2018, 01:58 AM
Note how he says that family members call him Kobe and then later someone on the phone is yelling "Kobe's going to Georgia. It's over." Hmmm. Family member mad they aren't getting any more OM cash!

Todd4State
12-20-2018, 02:19 AM
Note how he says that family members call him Kobe and then later someone on the phone is yelling "Kobe's going to Georgia. It's over." Hmmm. Family member mad they aren't getting any more OM cash!

Actually it sounds like an angry Ole Miss booster who lost a lot of money on (Na)Kobe. And that was probably the only part Yancy's drivel that might have had some truth to it. The rest was probably made up except the part about him showing up at the Press Conference and then going out drinking on the Square. Although given the benefit of the doubt- the Georgia writers were probably leading him on for the hell of it. If that happened- they were probably laughing their ass of at him.

Todd4State
12-20-2018, 02:23 AM
Also- I just noticed this re-reading Yancy's post for entertainment. It's pretty shitty of him to accuse Cam Akers of "conning" Ole Miss. And laughably ironic since Ole Miss basically conned their entire 2015 recruiting class with "all the sanctions occurred under Houston Nutt and we're getting off without any penalties."

timotheus
12-20-2018, 07:01 AM
Akers did just what Leo did, he took their $$ and went elsewhere. Cam received around 50K one week but the thing is that the following week he got 75K from a Tallahassee connection. Nakobe was never considering Ole Miss(he did experience some nice hand shake$ off campus) and his mom dislikes the way the entire school portrays itself anyway. Raydar would have gotten much PT but he had no guarantee as to what type team ole miss mite have in 2-3 years.

Coursesuper
12-20-2018, 08:28 AM
Actually it sounds like an angry Ole Miss booster who lost a lot of money on (Na)Kobe. And that was probably the only part Yancy's drivel that might have had some truth to it. The rest was probably made up except the part about him showing up at the Press Conference and then going out drinking on the Square. Although given the benefit of the doubt- the Georgia writers were probably leading him on for the hell of it. If that happened- they were probably laughing their ass of at him.

It is a UNM booster that's pissed he got played! That's how they play the game and they got Played in turn and the guy got pissed because he has no recourse.

ShotgunDawg
12-20-2018, 09:00 AM
What's funny is that Nakobe was wearing a Georgia shirt and Radar was wearing an LSU shirt under their pullovers.

Both kids never waivered the entire day unless the shirt fairy came.

I would get upset about guys leaving the state, but these two were total Ole Miss players that decided not to go there because their program sucks.

I wonder how much longer OM continues to put 5 star's brother's on scholarship?

The other funny thing is that they went all in on NaKobe because he was the 5 star number 1 player in state when Charles Cross actually was and will be soon. Completely eluded them.

smootness
12-20-2018, 09:27 AM
Yancy made all that up, I can pretty much guarantee you.

SailingDawg
12-20-2018, 09:36 AM
The funniest line is when the Georgia guys say they don't come when they're recruiting against Ole Mist. I guess with the trump administration making lying great again it's ok to spread the juice for the sake of money.

thf24
12-20-2018, 09:37 AM
You have to wonder at what point does Yancy start to lose business.

Probably never because they love them some recruiting smoke blown up their skirts.

Yancy is probably going to last a long time (barring spewing something that's seriously over the line) simply because he eats, sleeps and breathes recruiting for little compensation. Chuck doesn't want to put that level of effort in himself and can't afford to pay someone sane who'd require what it's actually worth.

ETA: If Yancy was his own boss, he wouldn't have lasted five years. Certainly wouldn't have made it through the shit he stepped in during the last investigation.

ShotgunDawg
12-20-2018, 09:51 AM
Yancy made all that up, I can pretty much guarantee you.

It's either all made up or he gets information from people that don't know what is going on. The story makes no sense for those that watched the announcement live.

I think Yancy goes to recruit press conferences like we go to games vs Bama. You talk yourself into MSU winning & refuse to acknowledge the reality

Dawgology
12-20-2018, 10:17 AM
Ok. The only thing he said in that that was true was that he did some interviews. My buddy is VERY good friends with Dean's ball coach and he has said from day one it was Georgia with an outside shot for Bama. Neither Ole Miss or MSU were ever even in the race for him. He may have been telling Ole Miss what they wanted to hear to keep their jilted-girlfriend acting asses off him for a month or two. Lord knows if he would have told them he wasn't coming to Ole Miss they would have tried to sue him or destroy his life as they do so often.

GoDawgz
12-20-2018, 10:47 AM
See.......what had happen was.......... Good grief!

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-20-2018, 10:58 AM
He made that whole thing up....The part about the Georgia media guy telling him...that he couldn't believe they drove down there when he told the Ole Miss staff he was headed to OM...That is so made up...hahahahhahaha He is obviously trying to act like he got played to keep the flock from turning on him. It probably went more like..."

Ga media: Hey is that Yancy? Hey Yancy what the hell are you doing here man, just go home. It's over...it's gonna be ok"

Jack Lambert
12-20-2018, 11:09 AM
I think they are a little upset they finished 23rd but not too much. What really is chapping them is they finished behind Miss State for the third time.

I seen it dawg
12-20-2018, 11:32 AM
This shit needs to be blasted everywhere on social media. Frequently. You don’t sign with the shitbirds they go all in investigating you and hiring PIs

Political Hack
12-20-2018, 01:10 PM
Sad.

smootness
12-20-2018, 01:30 PM
This shit needs to be blasted everywhere on social media. Frequently. You don’t sign with the shitbirds they go all in investigating you and hiring PIs

....wouldn't that encourage them to go ahead and sign with Ole Miss?

thf24
12-20-2018, 01:36 PM
....wouldn't that encourage them to go ahead and sign with Ole Miss?

Ideally it would encourage them not to ever speak to them.

BB30
12-20-2018, 05:38 PM
I don’t understand why a recruit would want to go somewhere that throws former recruits and players under the bus so easily.

Yancy is going to have a psychotic break at some point, dude is losing it.

SailingDawg
12-20-2018, 09:15 PM
I think they are a little upset they finished 23rd but not too much. What really is chapping them is they finished behind Miss State for the third time.

But we've finished ahead of them in the SEC West eight of the last nine years? Is that right? And they only care about recruiting?