PDA

View Full Version : Damn BIG win right there!! MBB....

DogsofAnarchy
12-19-2018, 10:16 PM
Great Day to be a Dawg!!

BB30
12-19-2018, 10:20 PM
Yep, that was. Solid team we beat and a solid win. Need to keep it rolling and not have any let downs. This team seems to be starting to click a bit.

Bothrops
12-20-2018, 12:32 AM
That was a big win for sure. That Wofford team has played some of the best. This game would have been a loss a year ago.

Pit Bull
12-20-2018, 01:01 AM
Yeah, that was a good win. Know nothing about Wright State coming up soon, but BYU is a team that could beat us if we don't play well. I don't think BYU is as good as Wofford, but they aren't far behind them. IMO, if we stay focused, we should win the last two OOC games and be ready for SEC play. 12-1 with 18 SEC games facing us. I don't see a single team in the SEC that will be easy......all will be difficult. Especially on the road. I think we can go anywhere from 14-4 to 10-8. Hopefully, we will at least get a 12-6 or better SEC worksheet. 12-6 with our schedule should get us a Dance Bid, but it would behoove us to hit 13-5 or 14-4 just to make sure. Everybody order your cheap BYU tickets in advance and let's fill it up just before the Outback Bowl.

Howboutdemdogs
12-20-2018, 06:55 AM
It was raining 3’s. We will have already given the BYU tickets away, because we will heading to Tamp. Got to get that scan.

msstate7
12-20-2018, 07:11 AM
We are the best 3-pt shooting team in the sec at 38.9%

Maroons
12-20-2018, 09:45 AM
Yeah, that was a good win. Know nothing about Wright State coming up soon, but BYU is a team that could beat us if we don't play well. I don't think BYU is as good as Wofford, but they aren't far behind them. IMO, if we stay focused, we should win the last two OOC games and be ready for SEC play. 12-1 with 18 SEC games facing us. I don't see a single team in the SEC that will be easy......all will be difficult. Especially on the road. I think we can go anywhere from 14-4 to 10-8. Hopefully, we will at least get a 12-6 or better SEC worksheet. 12-6 with our schedule should get us a Dance Bid, but it would behoove us to hit 13-5 or 14-4 just to make sure. Everybody order your cheap BYU tickets in advance and let's fill it up just before the Outback Bowl.

12-6 gets us a 5 seed at least.

smootness
12-20-2018, 09:47 AM

You think we might need to go 14-4 to make sure we get into the Tournament?

smootness
12-20-2018, 09:48 AM
We are the best 3-pt shooting team in the sec at 38.9%

Looks like Howland was right. The shots have started to fall.

Scared_Hitless
12-20-2018, 10:30 AM
I was impressed with that kid from Wofford, he was hitting shots that had no business going in. Looks like he is going to break the all-time record soon.

I am glad we have Lamar Peters kid is so fun to watch even if he wears his armband inside out.