PDA

View Full Version : Miss State doesn't chase headlines

Dawg61
12-19-2018, 09:55 PM
You wanna win the December recruiting go be a bandwagon fan. State will NEVER be a top 10 class after the 1st recruiting signing day. Do you also get frustrated everyday when your wife doesn't wake up with huge DD's with a 28" waist? Live in reality.

Leroy Jenkins
12-19-2018, 10:04 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6Ztip1Hq0NNGfqyk/giphy.gif

West Tn Dawg
12-19-2018, 10:10 PM
You wanna win the December recruiting go be a bandwagon fan. State will NEVER be a top 10 class after the 1st recruiting signing day. Do you also get frustrated everyday when your wife doesn't wake up with huge DD's with a 28" waist? Live in reality.

That was stupid. But hey, you got +25k post so what do I know.

Lord McBuckethead
12-19-2018, 10:11 PM
My wife does.

RocketDawg
12-19-2018, 10:12 PM

28"? How 'bout 24"?

TUSK
12-19-2018, 10:20 PM
My wife does.

I suspected you were "awesome"... This confirms it...

Please tell me she's a "lil bit crazy", too.....

Red Sox Dawg
12-19-2018, 10:27 PM
I suspected you were "awesome"... This confirms it...

Please tell me she's a "lil bit crazy", too.....

A Redhead too

Ezsoil
12-19-2018, 11:36 PM

I'll settle for her triple D's and 28 inch waist

Bothrops
12-20-2018, 12:01 AM
Mississippi State will never have a top 10 class in football, period. That should never be the expectation. Top 15 is possible, but not likely. We have to hope we can develop, build good depth, have a great offense and dominating defense, all at the same time, every 5-8 years.

mstatefan91
12-20-2018, 12:06 AM
Mississippi State will never have a top 10 class in football, period. That should never be the expectation. Top 15 is possible, but not likely. We have to hope we can develop, build good depth, have a great offense and dominating defense, all at the same time, every 5-8 years.

I would imagine the fan base didn't think we would go to 9 straight bowl games either but here we are...

Dawg61
12-20-2018, 12:26 AM
I would imagine the fan base didn't think we would go to 9 straight bowl games either but here we are...

And we did that with ZERO top 15 classes. Everyone stop melting cause we aren't signing Georgia like classes. We will never be Georgia/LSU/Auburn/Bama so stop with the never ending whining. (not you mstatefan91)

Randolph Dupree
12-20-2018, 05:58 AM

My wife has both of these attributes. So, no frustration from me when I wake up nor when I go to sleep.

Also, I do not worry about recruiting rankings.

gravedigger
12-20-2018, 12:21 PM
And we did that with ZERO top 15 classes. Everyone stop melting cause we aren't signing Georgia like classes. We will never be Georgia/LSU/Auburn/Bama so stop with the never ending whining. (not you mstatefan91)

Salient point, 61. And I've dropped LSU, Auburn, Texas A&M, and Tennessee from the list of schools we will have a hard time beating for the ACTUAL top recruits, so your point is well made.

Georgia and Bama have a built in credit from the people who compile the player and team rankings that other schools just dont have. Florida, Texas, USCw, Notre Dame, Nebraska, Michigan, Miami and Penn State used to have it. But they are all struggling now to fight for recruits with the rest of us middle of the road power 5 teams.

Oklahoma, Ohio State seem to have kept their separation and are more in the category of Georgia and Bama. Clemson may have entered that group. Florida State may have fallen out.

The 'elites' group is on the decline. The bottom is too. Vandy is no longer a perpetual bottom feeder. Neither are State and Ole Miss.

If college football were a bell curve, the quality of teams measured over a 5-10 year period would appear that the bell is getting larger and the two ends are getting smaller.

Howboutdemdogs
12-20-2018, 01:40 PM
I don’t believe y’all,,,,,send pics:)