PDA

View Full Version : February Targets

Leeshouldveflanked
12-19-2018, 04:48 PM
Pickering, Moore, Cunningham and Walker.....probably 75% chance we get all 4.
Mingo 30%
Ealy 50% but see how baseball draft plays out.

Who are the rest of our targets?

MetEdDawg
12-19-2018, 04:50 PM
I think this staff will get after guys we don't know anything about and haven't heard chatter about.

I would not be shocked to see some bigger names that haven't signed pop up.

Todd4State
12-19-2018, 05:39 PM
I think this staff will get after guys we don't know anything about and haven't heard chatter about.

I would not be shocked to see some bigger names that haven't signed pop up.

I think they will go ahead and get after Plumlee and offer Dylan Lawrence as well.

MetEdDawg
12-19-2018, 05:49 PM
I think they will go ahead and get after Plumlee and offer Dylan Lawrence as well.

What about Duncan from Montgomery. Wondering if he will be a CB target considering our CB woes

Homedawg
12-19-2018, 06:03 PM

Lawrence is gonna end up in the class if we get to 25. Agree

Political Hack
12-19-2018, 06:25 PM
Between now and Feb the school up north is going to stop at nothing to win signing day. It's about to get insane.

Spiderman
12-19-2018, 06:43 PM
Between now and Feb the school up north is going to stop at nothing to win signing day. It's about to get insane.

yep

Dawgfan77
12-19-2018, 07:11 PM

I would put him in the class for his athleticism. 6?4-5 with decent speed. Could be a FS, LB, or WR. Could help with Jackson in the 20 class as well. He would already have an offer today after the brooks deal

Dawgfan77
12-19-2018, 07:12 PM
Rumor is Luke has stopped the game. We will see

HoopsDawg
12-19-2018, 07:22 PM

such a shame that the NCAA doesn't enforce the hard cap of 25 signees per year. Ole Miss would be done. Bama would only have 3 open spots.

Coursesuper
12-19-2018, 07:27 PM

I'm going to have to call bullshit here. I know for a fact that they were paying kids just to visit two weeks ago, this is going to get old west wild and woolly.

Turfdawg67
12-19-2018, 07:29 PM

I guess Moore and Mingo's red bags are about to get heavier.

Ha! How does a coach stop boosters? Maybe he's not as "involved" as their previous coach but it's still going on.

GreenheadDawg
12-19-2018, 07:31 PM
I'm going to have to call bullshit here. I know for a fact that they were paying kids just to visit two weeks ago, this is going to get old west wild and woolly.

My buddies son was at the house of a recruit while he was texting a booster about payment pick up. They haven’t stopped shit

BeardoMSU
12-19-2018, 07:34 PM

Agreed. Yancy was certain the lipstick smears still on Deans crotch had sealed the deal for them, and Georgia just swooped in late. They are most definitely still playing the game....

Ifyouonlyknew
12-19-2018, 08:10 PM
I would put him in the class for his athleticism. 6?4-5 with decent speed. Could be a FS, LB, or WR. Could help with Jackson in the 20 class as well. He would already have an offer today after the brooks deal

I wouldn't offer. Let him go juco & we'll see in 2yrs. He may end up with an offer but no need to offer now we're recruiting against ourselves. Also his impact on Jackson would be minimal.

BuckyIsAB****
12-19-2018, 08:12 PM
Mingo 30%

I'd bump Mingo's up a bit. Esp if they make a hire he doesnt like at OC up there

BuckyIsAB****
12-19-2018, 08:14 PM
I wouldn't offer. Let him go juco & we'll see in 2yrs. He may end up with an offer but no need to offer now we're recruiting against ourselves. Also his impact on Jackson would be minimal.

He should go JUCO. I just dont see SEC player with him

Homedawg
12-19-2018, 09:07 PM

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I just wet my pants.

1bigdawg
12-21-2018, 10:50 AM
I wouldn't offer [Dylan Lawrence. Let him go juco & we'll see in 2yrs. He may end up with an offer but no need to offer now we're recruiting against ourselves. Also his impact on Jackson would be minimal.

Can we set him up with CoLin in case he explodes at the next level. I love his measurables.

(Sorry to be talking about recruiting on this thread**)

ShotgunDawg
12-21-2018, 10:54 AM

May have cost us Derick Hall

Scared_Hitless
12-21-2018, 11:26 AM
If we get to February and have spots left, I am fine with a guy like Dylan Lawrence being added to the class.

BuckyIsAB****
12-21-2018, 05:14 PM
If we get to February and have spots left, I am fine with a guy like Dylan Lawrence being added to the class.

Im just not sure he is a SEC player. Hes been on a bad team at GC with McKinnely Jackson, he took plays off too but both of them can look lazy at times. Understandable given where they are though I guess. Jackson is a SEC DL when he wants it. I havent seen Lawrence show that. He will be a good combine guy though

Tbonewannabe
12-21-2018, 06:49 PM
Im just not sure he is a SEC player. Hes been on a bad team at GC with McKinnely Jackson, he took plays off too but both of them can look lazy at times. Understandable given where they are though I guess. Jackson is a SEC DL when he wants it. I havent seen Lawrence show that. He will be a good combine guy though

If he has the physical tools do you bring him in and then he either shapes up or ships out?

Cowbell
12-21-2018, 07:39 PM
If he has the physical tools do you bring him in and then he either shapes up or ships out?

I personally would think there are more important positions of need at this point.

Dawgology
12-21-2018, 08:06 PM
All these folks on here with first hand knowledge of payments... and no pics or evidence

maroonmania
12-21-2018, 08:33 PM
My buddies son was at the house of a recruit while he was texting a booster about payment pick up. They haven?t stopped shit

Luke couldn't stop it even if he actually wanted to. Can you stop a crack addict from doing drugs?

Spiderman
12-21-2018, 08:50 PM
Luke couldn't stop it even if he actually wanted to. Can you stop a crack addict from doing drugs?

Luke was neck deep in it. That's why they made him the coach. Once he won that '17 Egg Bowl I knew he would get the job.

Thing is they are getting Leo'ed by a few folks these days. Take their money and go where you want. What can they do about it?

timotheus
12-21-2018, 09:02 PM
Receive a text that says to go to wal mart. There is a girl there who needs a ride. She is easy to spot as she holds a red back pack. End of story.

the59dawg
12-22-2018, 11:15 AM
Mingo 30%

James.

gravedigger
12-22-2018, 11:59 AM
All these folks on here with first hand knowledge of payments... and no pics or evidence

I could stick my head up a bulls ass, but I?d rather just take the butchers word for it.

gravedigger
12-22-2018, 12:15 PM

I could stick my head up a bulls ass, but I?d rather just take the butchers word for it.

Todd4State
12-22-2018, 01:43 PM
Luke was neck deep in it. That's why they made him the coach. Once he won that '17 Egg Bowl I knew he would get the job.

Thing is they are getting Leo'ed by a few folks these days. Take their money and go where you want. What can they do about it?

Sue the players. Ask Leo.