PDA

View Full Version : RELAX

Dawgfan77
12-19-2018, 06:32 AM
Guys. If a kid wants to go to OM,ARKANSAS, or Auburn and basically have a train wreck of a career. Let em!! Here is what I?m saying. Those programs are in the shitter cause of the players they have. So to me theses players that are looking elsewhere want the easier way out. In all likelihood those players will play for a different HC before they leave transfers or graduate.

viverlibre
12-19-2018, 08:08 AM
Guys. If a kid wants to go to OM,ARKANSAS, or Auburn and basically have a train wreck of a career. Let em!! Here is what I?m saying. Those programs are in the shitter cause of the players they have. So to me theses players that are looking elsewhere want the easier way out. In all likelihood those players will play for a different HC before they leave transfers or graduate.

Yes and don't trash them on social media either. With the current transfer rules, they may be on the market again in a year or two....

If you can't help but trash them, create a fake UM fam profile and do it from there.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-19-2018, 09:25 AM

The problem is though, those are our swing games in our schedule. If we win 2 out of 3, we usually have a good year. We can't lose quality starters and depth and expect to continue to be middle of the pack in the west.

Jack Lambert
12-19-2018, 09:42 AM
The problem is though, those are our swing games in our schedule. If we win 2 out of 3, we usually have a good year. We can't lose quality starters and depth and expect to continue to be middle of the pack in the west.

The only guys we have lost in recent years were QB's who were not going to start anyways. It did hurt our two deep one season but KT did a good job. We don't lose good players to transfer because they do not sit on the bench at State like they do at Bama and Clemson.

MetEdDawg
12-19-2018, 09:46 AM

You know what's funny. Mix was praised by some as a game changer and oh we can't lose him to Auburn that's our swing game. Guess what? Folks were way wrong.

And OM and Arkansas won't be swing games for the next 2 years minimum. That's why I'm ok with Dean and anyone else going to Arkansas or OM because they don't have the talent across the board to compete with us and I would think our games against them this year proved that.

shannondawg
12-19-2018, 02:45 PM
Hall was ours until the aubbies got to his mother, she went and got him and brought him to her house last night. Scholarship for girl friend, and don't know about money, but would bet it's there.

I've always like Auburn cause like us they are a land grant school, but damm if they ain't a cheating bunch of folks. i would say its aggravated by the bama success and its hard to swallow.

Jack Lambert
12-19-2018, 02:48 PM
Hall was ours until the aubbies got to his mother, she went and got him and brought him to her house last night. Scholarship for girl friend, and don't know about money, but would bet it's there.

I've always like Auburn cause like us they are a land grant school, but damm if they ain't a cheating bunch of folks. i would say its aggravated by the bama success and its hard to swallow.

You mean after the Cam Newton deal you still liked Auburn?

Todd4State
12-19-2018, 04:40 PM
You know what's funny. Mix was praised by some as a game changer and oh we can't lose him to Auburn that's our swing game. Guess what? Folks were way wrong.

And OM and Arkansas won't be swing games for the next 2 years minimum. That's why I'm ok with Dean and anyone else going to Arkansas or OM because they don't have the talent across the board to compete with us and I would think our games against them this year proved that.

Met- You are right but I will say that had Ole Miss landed Dean and Raydarious that would have been a good start to rebuilding their defense.

Auburn is a POS football program. If they did all of that for Hall they overpaid.

MetEdDawg
12-19-2018, 04:49 PM
Met- You are right but I will say that had Ole Miss landed Dean and Raydarious that would have been a good start to rebuilding their defense.

Auburn is a POS football program. If they did all of that for Hall they overpaid.

You know what the worst part about Auburn fans is now? They think they are morally superior to everyone because their fans freely admit they pay players. They now judge others because their fan bases don't freely admit they cheat.

That's how bad it has gotten for Auburn. That sucker is just waiting to have a match lit to it. They are a walking disaster and their admin has handled this offseason horridly, which is perfect for programs like ours that needed an opening to get past them.

West Tn Dawg
12-19-2018, 05:26 PM
Yes and don't trash them on social media either. With the current transfer rules, they may be on the market again in a year or two....

If you can't help but trash them, create a fake UM fam profile and do it from there.

I don't care to trash kids but not because they may be a free agent later. They didn't want to come here or took the bait somewhere else. I don't ever want them here. How many have we ever missed on and later got anyway? Like maybe 0!

Todd4State
12-19-2018, 05:38 PM
You know what the worst part about Auburn fans is now? They think they are morally superior to everyone because their fans freely admit they pay players. They now judge others because their fan bases don't freely admit they cheat.

That's how bad it has gotten for Auburn. That sucker is just waiting to have a match lit to it. They are a walking disaster and their admin has handled this offseason horridly, which is perfect for programs like ours that needed an opening to get past them.

That's like a thief admitting that they are morally superior because they admitted their crimes.

MetEdDawg
12-19-2018, 06:31 PM
That's like a thief admitting that they are morally superior because they admitted their crimes.

Exactly. I think Auburn is getting ready to implode. That mentality from a fan base usually means they are on the verge of collapse.

I think Auburn may try and put themselves in a position to get caught doing some shady stuff to get back to prominence. They are on the verge of becoming the 5th best team in the West behind Bama, LSU, us, and TAMU.