PDA

View Full Version : Pickering foregoing ESD, and takin more visits? What gives here? Anyone....

RougeDawg
12-16-2018, 04:49 PM
In the know or have any info? Looks like other teams ar trying to poach our class. I sure hope our coaches understand how these next 7 weeks usually play out in the SEC. Shenanigans already appear to be rampant.

Ifyouonlyknew
12-16-2018, 04:54 PM
This isn't news. It's been known for months.

Ari Gold
12-16-2018, 04:56 PM
I’m sure they have no idea .. wow
And Pickering was never planning on signing early ...

RougeDawg
12-16-2018, 04:57 PM
This isn't news. It's been known for months.

Just got a notification from CBS sports app about it. Written by Rosebowl.

RougeDawg
12-16-2018, 05:14 PM
I?m sure they have no idea .. wow
And Pickering was never planning on signing early ...

Ok dick. There were coaches on our last staff who were clueless and we have a lot of new coaches who never have never dealt with auburn in their Scamgate tactics of OM and their shenanigans. I?m saying I hope they understand what they are up against with the depths other SEC programs will go.

mstatefan91
12-16-2018, 05:17 PM
Just got a notification from CBS sports app about it. Written by Rosebowl.

Rosebowl gotta make a living but yeah this has been around for a while.

MetEdDawg
12-16-2018, 05:18 PM
This staff is lightyears ahead of our previous staff. I can promise you they know what the hell they are doing.

confucius say
12-16-2018, 08:18 PM
Pickering has said for a year that he would be a February signee and would take all his visits.

He also today said on Twitter he wished HUD well but was 💯 committed to state.

Todd4State
12-16-2018, 09:28 PM
It's going to take our fans at least a year to get the Dan Mullen recruiting bad mojo out of their system. I'm willing to give Joe 2-3 classes before I worry about his and our recruiting. I only bashed Dan's recruiting after three years of it being apparent he was bad at it and only changed minimally.

Hevesy doesn't flip Cross or have as many o-linemen commited right now that's for sure.

Pit Bull
12-16-2018, 09:39 PM
We'll likely lose 2-3. Won't be Pickering though. Every team in the SEC loses and gains recruits this time of year. No big whoop.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-16-2018, 09:43 PM
Ok dick. There were coaches on our last staff who were clueless and we have a lot of new coaches who never have never dealt with auburn in their Scamgate tactics of OM and their shenanigans. I?m saying I hope they understand what they are up against with the depths other SEC programs will go.

These are not new coaches. You are acting like they just became coaches this year. I think they are capable of handling it

Commercecomet24
12-17-2018, 02:27 AM
Nathan's having fun. It's his chance to get out of his hometown and see a little bit of the outside world for free. He's a great promoter for us and has helped get commits onboard. He's good.

msbulldog
12-17-2018, 07:20 AM
CC knows Pickering so listen up.