PDA

View Full Version : Just back from the Hump

Liverpooldawg
12-16-2018, 12:44 AM
This was my first game this year. That was a very nice win. It will probably wind up being a quad 1 win, that's big. We shot lights out in the first half but I thought our overall game was better n the second. We looked like a real basketball team. The only comment I'll make on a player is that I think Perry is going to be a player. He may start before the season is over. Well done all the way around by the team.

The crowd was pretty good, really good when you consider that the students are gone. I'd say around 6k actual butts in the seats. There were a few echos of the old Hump. Fun night.

Oh, kudos to the band. When they did the thing where they spread out around the Hump, a group of them went up and surrounded the group of obnoxious Ole Miss fans who had been making asses of themselves the whole game. That was pretty cool.

RocketDawg
12-16-2018, 12:58 AM
Just finished watching my recording (was at a Christmas party during the actual game). I liked the way it ended ... dribbling it out, then sinking the 3. The team looks really good.

mstatefan91
12-16-2018, 01:05 AM
It was a very fun night. Wish I could rewatch it now but it doesn't come back on SEC Network until 4 am..