PDA

View Full Version : I have to ask

somebodyshotmypaw
12-15-2018, 10:44 AM
How does Danny Kanell still have a job? He's been released from every job he has had for being incompetent. He thinks Mississippi College in Clinton could dominate the SEC because the SEC sucks. He knows nothing about football, and I mean ZERO. My dog knows more about football than Kanell, and he eats his own poop (although Kanell might eat his own poop also, I really don't know). I know I'm not supposed to let idiots like him bother me, that he's probably just trying to get everybody stirred up, but I can't help it. I have no ability to unfollow him on twitter because it's like trying to turn away from a car wreck. And UCF would go 8-4 in the SEC at best. Their win over powerhouses Memphis (by 1 point) and Temple (they allowed Temple to score 40) aren't impressiveness to me. I absolutely despise the little twit Kanell and want to strangle him, but he's sucked me in. I always want to hear what idiotic stance he has. I need counseling. And a job where I get paid big money to be incompetent and wrong all the time.

Leeshouldveflanked
12-15-2018, 11:03 AM
He’s the Jim Cornet of NCAA football... it’s just a schtick....

parabrave
12-15-2018, 11:09 AM
Cause the ACC needs a mouthpiece.

somebodyshotmypaw
12-15-2018, 11:09 AM
He’s the Jim Cornet of NCAA football... it’s just a schtick....

I know. But it's working on me. I find myself wanting to strangle him.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-15-2018, 11:13 AM
I know. But it's working on me. I find myself wanting to strangle him.

I think you need a reality check. It's not that big of a deal. If he bothers you that much you need to unfollow him.

Dawgbite
12-15-2018, 02:13 PM
Who?

msbulldog
12-15-2018, 02:19 PM
Ain't no cure for stupid.

BuckyIsAB****
12-15-2018, 02:28 PM
How does Danny Kanell still have a job? He's been released from every job he has had for being incompetent. He thinks Mississippi College in Clinton could dominate the SEC because the SEC sucks. He knows nothing about football, and I mean ZERO. My dog knows more about football than Kanell, and he eats his own poop (although Kanell might eat his own poop also, I really don't know). I know I'm not supposed to let idiots like him bother me, that he's probably just trying to get everybody stirred up, but I can't help it. I have no ability to unfollow him on twitter because it's like trying to turn away from a car wreck. And UCF would go 8-4 in the SEC at best. Their win over powerhouses Memphis (by 1 point) and Temple (they allowed Temple to score 40) aren't impressiveness to me. I absolutely despise the little twit Kanell and want to strangle him, but he's sucked me in. I always want to hear what idiotic stance he has. I need counseling. And a job where I get paid big money to be incompetent and wrong all the time.

You should take your dog to the vet my dude

maroonmania
12-15-2018, 11:14 PM
If Barrett Sallee can keep a job, anyone can.

mstatefan91
12-15-2018, 11:28 PM
If Barrett Sallee can keep a job, anyone can.

The man makes a nice living for doing practically nothing and being wrong when he does post predictions and articles.

Tbonewannabe
12-15-2018, 11:47 PM
The man makes a nice living for doing practically nothing and being wrong when he does post predictions and articles.

I tagged my friends in one of his tweets just saying can you believe this guy gets paid to say this stuff. He actually responded asking what I was talking about. It was a tweet about how UM was going to give Bama a tough game then another tweet about UM was going to beat Auburn. It seems he was clueless that sec football requires defense to be played.

Todd4State
12-16-2018, 01:19 AM
In the sports journalism world you can either make a name for yourself by being very knowledgeable like John Clayton and Peter Gammons or you can make a name for yourself being a loudmouth that makes even the most novice sports fan feel smart and feel like they know something. Obviously that's where Kanell and Sallee fall into.

mstatefan91
12-16-2018, 01:22 AM
In the sports journalism world you can either make a name for yourself by being very knowledgeable like John Clayton and Peter Gammons or you can make a name for yourself being a loudmouth that makes even the most novice sports fan feel smart and feel like they know something. Obviously that's where Kanell and Sallee fall into.

And you really hope that it's an act

Todd4State
12-16-2018, 01:28 AM
And you really hope that it's an act

True. I usually give them the benefit of the doubt.

somebodyshotmypaw
12-16-2018, 08:10 AM
I want a job where I can suck, underperform, be wrong constantly, and be incompetent, and still get paid. Where do I sign up?

starkvegasdawg
12-16-2018, 08:59 AM
I want a job where I can suck, underperform, be wrong constantly, and be incompetent, and still get paid. Where do I sign up?

Ole miss coaching staff is hiring.

msbulldog
12-16-2018, 09:25 AM
Ole miss coaching staff is hiring.

Yep that sounds like the Head Coach.