PDA

View Full Version : Here is the day Ole Miss has had today

Todd4State
12-11-2018, 11:37 PM
1. Lost their OC who they were hoping to keep around to make sure certain recruits stay committed to Mack Brown. Who just two days ago hired Jay Bateman- the guy that they really wanted to be their DC.

2. Walker Jones gets fired by UA for misappropriating funds. Which cuts out one of their major ins at the Under Armour All-American Game going forward.

3. They lose Tony Hughes to Mississippi State.

And they probably have no clue that two and three have happened yet because they have spent 17 hours at Nakobe Dean's house- a player that they probably aren't getting. Actually are still there as I type this if they really are staying there until midnight.

BuckyIsAB****
12-11-2018, 11:40 PM
1. Lost their OC who they were hoping to keep around to make sure certain recruits stay committed to Mack Brown. Who just two days ago hired Jay Bateman- the guy that they really wanted to be their DC.

2. Walker Jones gets fired by UA for misappropriating funds. Which cuts out one of their major ins at the Under Armour All-American Game going forward.

3. They lose Tony Hughes to Mississippi State.

And they probably have no clue that two and three have happened yet because they have spent 17 hours at Nakobe Dean's house- a player that they probably aren't getting. Actually are still there as I type this if they really are staying there until midnight.

All the rest is great but I can just about promise you they were going to fire Longo after signing day.

Jarius
12-11-2018, 11:43 PM
Longo is not a good recruiter. Peeler is the key. If he gets an OC job somewhere else we have a shot at flipping Mingo.

BuckyIsAB****
12-11-2018, 11:45 PM
Longo is not a good recruiter. Peeler is the key. If he gets an OC job somewhere else we have a shot at flipping Mingo.

Yep. Longo wasnt a very likable guy every time I've been around him. It wasnt just me either.

Nix and Peeler were cool guys though

NickoeWatersHedges
12-12-2018, 12:51 AM
Yep. Longo wasnt a very likable guy every time I've been around him. It wasnt just me either.

Nix and Peeler were cool guys though

Sucks Peeler is a State grad. He's a rising star.

RougeDawg
12-12-2018, 12:59 AM
You left out the biggest thing that sucked for the KlanSharts today. No matter what they do or who they buy, They are still OM.

I seen it dawg
12-12-2018, 07:04 AM
**** those shitbirds

Jarius
12-12-2018, 08:48 AM
I just heard that Dave Werner turned their OC job down as well. They can’t even get a retread to take their job.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-12-2018, 03:15 PM
I just heard that Dave Werner turned their OC job down as well. They can’t even get a retread to take their job.

where you hear this?

TrapGame
12-12-2018, 03:17 PM

Damn. That's cold.

Jarius
12-12-2018, 05:09 PM
where you hear this?

Not a fan Neal Mcready reporting this.