PDA

View Full Version : A challenge to our students

Bucky Dog
10-19-2013, 08:19 AM
With the pathetic showing at the BG game, which has been talked to death, I want those students on here to start a rally to have as many people pack the stands for the Kentucky game. I understand that Thursday night games will be difficult for some of our "adult" fans to make but this is the time for the students to make amends and make a difference!
The nation will be watching and other than competing with the World Series, we will be THE college football game of the night. Recruits will be watching and with a chance to show off our stadium expansion and upgrade in other facilities, it would be great if we can have an electric atmosphere, spearheaded by our student section. I know some complained about quality opponents and other shit, but we MUST beat Kentucky and our fans have to do their part. There should not be any frat parties you have to get back to and I doubt this is a big "date night" game. So bring your booze, get there early, and make a shit ton of noise.
I am driving 4 plus hours again from LA and I plan on having my drink on! We have bitched enough at one another but I want this to be a time for all of us to show our support for the Dogs!

dickiedawg
10-19-2013, 09:33 AM
I wouldn't get my hopes up. It's fall break and I don't think a lot of the students care enough to stick around.

With that said, the University is selling tickets to faculty and staff for that game at $10 each. I don't know if these are student tickets or just the part of Kentucky's allotment that was returned.

FlabLoser
10-19-2013, 09:43 AM
How pussified is fall break! We never had a fall break.

DownwardDawg
10-19-2013, 09:48 AM
How pussified is fall break! We never had a fall break.

It's part of the overall pussification deal.