PDA

View Full Version : New CBS mock draft

msstate7
12-11-2018, 03:13 PM
Has Simmons at #6 and sweat at #22.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2019-nfl-mock-draft-raiders-pass-on-qb-in-first-round-land-explosive-playmaker-for-derek-carr/amp/

MetEdDawg
12-11-2018, 03:19 PM
Has Simmons at #6 and sweat at #22.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2019-nfl-mock-draft-raiders-pass-on-qb-in-first-round-land-explosive-playmaker-for-derek-carr/amp/

I think Simmons will blow folks away with his agility at the combine. It's all over his game film but I think when folks see it up close and personal it's going to wow them.

Jack Lambert
12-11-2018, 03:22 PM
They don't have AJ in first and DK is? Did I see that correctly and if so could they have made a mistake? Also Little wasn't in the first round.

Bubb Rubb
12-11-2018, 03:30 PM
They don't have AJ in first and DK is? Did I see that correctly and if so could they have made a mistake? Also Little wasn't in the first round.

I dont think it's a mistake. I've been saying for a long time that I believe Metcalf was their best pro prospect at receiver.

Dont be shocked if Lodge gets drafted ahead of Brown, too.

StarkVegasSteve
12-11-2018, 03:33 PM
I dont think it's a mistake. I've been saying for a long time that I believe Metcalf was their best pro prospect at receiver.

There's been no doubt in my mind since the middle of last year DK was the most pro ready WR on their roster. Brown has to have open field or be running a go or screen. Metcalf's ability to highpoint the ball and catch in space is something the NFL values a lot more than just speed. I also think some scouts see Brown as Treadwell 2.0

Ari Gold
12-11-2018, 04:10 PM

Agree. I also bet AJ doesn’t run the 40 at the combine . Only runs it at his pro day.

Commercecomet24
12-11-2018, 04:12 PM
Agree. I also bet AJ doesn’t run the 40 at the combine . Only runs it at his pro day.

Yep, if he runs the 40 at the combine his stock would plummet.

Cowbell
12-11-2018, 04:21 PM
Yep, if he runs the 40 at the combine his stock would plummet.

I think it already has with some of his comments on route-running. If I was DKs agent, I would be trying to shut him up.

Commercecomet24
12-11-2018, 04:30 PM
I think it already has with some of his comments on route-running. If I was DKs agent, I would be trying to shut him up.

Yeah his comments on route running and with the bust Treadwell has been doesn't bode well for him, and DK should tell him to shut up lol.