PDA

View Full Version : 3 star OL Pendley Commits

Lord McBuckethead
12-10-2018, 11:46 PM
Figured dude deserved his own thread. Boom. Big time pick up. Good get Moorhead and staff.

Dawgology
12-11-2018, 08:55 AM
Great pickup! Hail State and welcome to the family!

Doggie_Style
12-11-2018, 09:13 AM
Great pickup! Hail State and welcome to the family!

Excellent get.....HailState!

Jack Lambert
12-11-2018, 09:16 AM
When is the last time we signed seven O-Lineman in one recruiting cycle and all be three and four stars?

TALL DAWG
12-11-2018, 09:27 AM
When is the last time we signed seven O-Lineman in one recruiting cycle and all be three and four stars?

Ah, never, next question. Hail State!

TrapGame
12-11-2018, 09:33 AM

Let me ask Hev.*****

Doggie_Style
12-11-2018, 09:34 AM

We do have seven committed with an additional prospect expected to commit soon, however, three of those may not make it to campus

Jack Lambert
12-11-2018, 09:35 AM
We do have seven committed with an additional prospect expected to commit soon, however, three of those may not make it to campus

Got to rain on my parade. :)

msstate7
12-11-2018, 09:36 AM

I assume Richardson is one. Are 2 qualifying risks?

Doggie_Style
12-11-2018, 09:39 AM
I assume Richardson is one. Are 2 qualifying risks?

Yes Richardson isn't graduating in Dec. and we have one qualifying risk plus another who is looking around and could flip

the_real_MSU_is_us
12-11-2018, 01:46 PM
Yes Richardson isn't graduating in Dec. and we have one qualifying risk plus another who is looking around and could flip

I've heard we're trying to replace Richardson, so if the staff can find a dude to do that we're down to 2 risks as you say. I've heard Cunningham is the grade risk, no idea who the "looking around" player is. It's not Cross waiting out a Bama offer because he knew we'd make room for him later- why would he commit now? Nobody else is a irreplaceable loss, so IF the one dude flips we can likely replace him with another 3* and not loose out on much. Cunningham would be the big loss

EDIT: is Washington the flip risk? SC is hard on him. Doubt we'd find a replacement for him that's as good, but we can find a low 3* with some upside if he does leave

Doggie_Style
12-11-2018, 01:57 PM
I've heard we're trying to replace Richardson, so if the staff can find a dude to do that we're down to 2 risks as you say. I've heard Cunningham is the grade risk, no idea who the "looking around" player is. It's not Cross waiting out a Bama offer because he knew we'd make room for him later- why would he commit now? Nobody else is a irreplaceable loss, so IF the one dude flips we can likely replace him with another 3* and not loose out on much. Cunningham would be the big loss

Washington is wavering....won't sign next week and Miami is beating his door down. Bedford is getting a little skiddish also.....recruiting is a tough business

Pit Bull
12-11-2018, 04:32 PM
Welcome.....we just love another Nick from Georgia!!

Pit Bull
12-11-2018, 04:34 PM
Washington is wavering....won't sign next week and Miami is beating his door down. Bedford is getting a little skiddish also.....recruiting is a tough business

I figure we lose 2-3. Pretty much happens every year unless you're BAMA and even they lose a few every year also but for much different reasons.