PDA

View Full Version : BIG win for the SEC -- #6 UT just knocked off #1 Gonzaga

WSOPdawg
12-09-2018, 05:05 PM
The SEC needed this for RPI purposes as ALL conference teams benefit from these type of wins. UT wins 76-73.

But Admiral Schofield and Grant Williams will be a nightmare matchup for us when we play them.

Parker Street
12-09-2018, 10:44 PM
A game played at such a high level you did not want it to end.

Pit Bull
12-10-2018, 04:40 AM
The SEC needed this for RPI purposes as ALL conference teams benefit from these type of wins. UT wins 76-73.

But Admiral Schofield and Grant Williams will be a nightmare matchup for us when we play them.

They already have been a nightmare for our post players and will continue to be. We have no one who can handle them. Period. We can only outscore them to win. Williams and Schofield are the 2 best big players at UT since the "Earnie & Bernie Show". For you young pups that may have been before your time.....just google or yahoo it. UT will win the SEC this year. Only Auburn may be able to hang with them. KY possibly, but I doubt it.

WSOPdawg
12-10-2018, 09:30 AM
They already have been a nightmare for our post players and will continue to be. We have no one who can handle them. Period. We can only outscore them to win. Williams and Schofield are the 2 best big players at UT since the "Earnie & Bernie Show". For you young pups that may have been before your time.....just google or yahoo it. UT will win the SEC this year. Only Auburn may be able to hang with them. KY possibly, but I doubt it.

I'm highly confident of a split with UK this year and depending on if our team can continue with their recent outside shooting prowess (we cannot expect 19 3's to be the norm, but a 35-40% success rate should be attainable), then we've got a shot in Lexington. I can see a split with Auby and our only game with UT is during the last week of the regular season in Knoxville.

I could see us pulling a 14-4 or 13-5 SEC record.

Irondawg
12-10-2018, 12:17 PM
With us we'd have to play UT a zone and hope their cold from 3 but we'll never do it