PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo

msstate7
12-08-2018, 09:36 PM
They are 10-3 in football, and playing Troy in a bowl game. In basketball, they are 9-0 and #17. Whoever the AD there is is doing one heck of a job

StarkVegasSteve
12-08-2018, 09:52 PM
Bobby Hurley was there for a couple of years and really got that basketball program rolling. They're always sneaky good in football. But still, a great job by the AD of sustaining. Really hard to sustain success at the mid major level in multiple sports

MetEdDawg
12-08-2018, 10:28 PM
The guy who was there as the AD a year ago went to Auburn when Jacobs was forced out. I thought it was a great hire until the last few weeks when Auburn athletics has gone mad and completely made their entire football program look like idiots.

msstate7
12-08-2018, 10:30 PM
The guy who was there as the AD a year ago went to Auburn when Jacobs was forced out. I thought it was a great hire until the last few weeks when Auburn athletics has gone mad and completely made their entire football program look like idiots.

I really should pay more attention... didn't realize this. So current buffalo AD could just be benefitting from previous.

Dawg61
12-08-2018, 11:10 PM
The Buffalo Bulls have not historically been good in football. Complete opposite actually. They didn't have an FBS program till 1999 and have only had 3 winning seasons since then including this year. This year's team has the most wins in school history in one season with 10. Previous high was 8.