PDA

View Full Version : Watching Wilder & Fury since the fight...

BeastMan
12-08-2018, 10:48 AM
It?s impossible not to love both of these guys. I thought I?d always root for Wilder since he?s a southern American but Fury really tried to win me over with his breakfast club interview, then he fights an epic fight where he gets up from the dead in the 12th, and then donated his whole purse to charity...

Then I watched this Wilder interview. He?s so damn respectful. He gets told he choked and handled that like a pro with class. Then he talks about how the fans deserve the rematch. Great interview

https://youtu.be/arweP3eofio

Seeing 2 guys who are totally different resurrect heavyweight boxing in the fashion they have with honorable competition, respect, and dignity has been refreshing as hell to watch in the sports world today. I can?t wait for the rematch and I can honestly say I?ll have mixed emotions no matter who wins because I?m a fan of both guys.

stalkingpoon
12-08-2018, 11:09 AM
They just secured themselves a mega fight deal. There’s gonna be crazy hype for the rematch. Joshua will demolish either of them though.

BeastMan
12-08-2018, 12:44 PM
They just secured themselves a mega fight deal. There’s gonna be crazy hype for the rematch. Joshua will demolish either of them though.

With Wilder’s power and Fury’s size and technical ability, I don’t think that’s a sure bet