PDA

View Full Version : I'm watching the egg bowl. Again. ESPN sucks shitbird ass

Bully13
12-06-2018, 01:53 PM
But I'm still getting an erection without touching myself.

The shitbird signs "D-Fins" are too cute.

Can't wait for the drive where we ran for 4 straight first downs straight up their poop shoot.

Who was responsible for 2 # 9's?

The spinning the ball after the fumble was cool. Cost us 15 but that ball spinned its ass off.

I like JOMO.

I think tamu suffered internal injuries on the INT.

The square has special glory holes for ESPN

Corral smokes crack and will be void of 50/50 wides next year

BeardoMSU
12-06-2018, 02:24 PM
Posted without comment...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugo7Y2lRsxc

Bully13
12-06-2018, 03:00 PM
I'm gonna miss fitz faking d's outta their jock straps

Jack Lambert
12-06-2018, 03:02 PM
The second punt of the game we got flagged for having two number nines. Sweat and Dear. They were both on the field on the first punt but did not get caught. I wondered if someone on Ole Miss bench caught it and warned the Refs to look out for it?

Duckdog
12-06-2018, 03:09 PM
sweat claimed that foul

Lord McBuckethead
12-06-2018, 03:21 PM
Sweat says, if you cannot look at me and Dear even with the same number and tell us apart, you may be missing a chromosome or two.

Leeshouldveflanked
12-06-2018, 05:43 PM
The Two 9’s was Joey Jones Special Teams Coach Fault.... #YouHadOneJob

Jack Lambert
12-06-2018, 07:28 PM

They had to practice it. You figured they would have noticed.

Dawgfan77
12-06-2018, 07:33 PM
I said to my buddies how did the staff not know Sweat was in the game I could understand missing dear

msbulldog
12-06-2018, 07:37 PM
Posted without comment...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugo7Y2lRsxc

Dammit Beardo!

the_real_MSU_is_us
12-06-2018, 11:28 PM

Yeah I've been pretty disappointed in our ST this year. 1) we had very few big returns, 2) we let several punts and KOs have decent returns, 3) we muffed several punts and all round made more mental mistakes than the teams we played did, 4) punting was atrocious, largely because we kept making Day kick it different than hes good at. When we finally let him kick it normal it got way better. The fact it took all offseason and 8ish games to allow him to do his thing screams stubborn coaching.

FG kicking was fine, and only punting was truly horrific, but overall I thought almost every aspect of ST was below the norm for us. That's not ok when the HC makes a huge deal out of it and we have a full time ST coach