PDA

View Full Version : Rez

msstate7
12-04-2018, 08:11 PM
I had the field and you only had 1 team for our bet. I think you getting a 1-week ban is sufficient. As far as I'm concerned, your bet is paid December 11th at 6pm.

DownwardDawg
12-04-2018, 08:30 PM
What was the bet again?

msstate7
12-04-2018, 08:32 PM
What was the bet again?

I said we wouldn't get KB. He said we would. Loser couldn't post till after super bowl

DownwardDawg
12-04-2018, 08:42 PM
I said we wouldn't get KB. He said we would. Loser couldn't post till after super bowl

Gotcha

Turfdawg67
12-04-2018, 09:00 PM
Didn't your sorry ass bet that we'd do no better than the Liberty Bowl?? Don't care either way, Rez is 10X the bulldog fan than you are. Even though he's posted 42000 less than you... like most normal people have.

msstate7
12-04-2018, 09:02 PM
Didn't your sorry ass bet that we'd do no better than the Liberty Bowl?? Don't care either way, Rez is 10X the bulldog fan than you are. Even though he's posted 42000 less than you... like most normal people have.

No, I didn't bet that. Never made any prediction about what bowl we'd go to.

You're eat up with me. Didn't realize making wrong predictions make someone a better bulldog fan

RezDog7
12-04-2018, 09:15 PM
I had the field and you only had 1 team for our bet. I think you getting a 1-week ban is sufficient. As far as I'm concerned, your bet is paid December 11th at 6pm.

Fair enough. I don't post that much anyway. I appreciate the gesture. Hailstate

JDog13
12-05-2018, 10:51 AM
No, I didn't bet that. Never made any prediction about what bowl we'd go to.

You're eat up with me. Didn't realize making wrong predictions make someone a better bulldog fan

If making wrong predictions makes you a better bulldog fan, we got a new stingray sitting on press row.

msu15
12-05-2018, 10:57 AM
If making wrong predictions makes you a better bulldog fan, we got a new stingray sitting on press row.

Nice! Don't forget, the Braves are going to win 3 of the next 4 world series......

BankerDog
12-05-2018, 10:58 AM
Seems as though you like making bets and after we win the bowl game, you?ll never post again. For clarification, 7 said we wouldn?t win 5 or 6 games this year and I said we would win 9. Obviously he continues to look like the resident clown with that take.

msstate7
12-05-2018, 11:02 AM
Seems as though you like making bets and after we win the bowl game, you?ll never post again. For clarification, 7 said we wouldn?t win 5 or 6 games this year and I said we would win 9. Obviously he continues to look like the resident clown with that take.

I said we wouldn't win 9 and I was right. Does Vegas count bowls on the o/u? Hell no, only a fool bets on a win total including a game that isn't on the schedule. You lost.

msstate7
12-05-2018, 11:04 AM
Nice! Don't forget, the Braves are going to win 3 of the next 4 world series......

Where did I say that? Bookmark it or STFU... I never said that unless it was in jest. No one would predict any mlb team doing that if they had a lick of common sense

msstate7
12-05-2018, 11:26 AM

https://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?69633-UK-game-thread-brought-to-you-by-meow-mix&p=996361#post996361

There's the thread. Post #347, I said "we ain't winning 9 games." Didn't say anything about 5 or 6. Post #391 was your proposed bet. Post #400 was my response asking "regular season?". You never responded. Like always, you misrepresent what I say. It's all there, so please just shut up

Dawg61
12-05-2018, 12:22 PM
I said we wouldn't win 9 and I was right. Does Vegas count bowls on the o/u? Hell no, only a fool bets on a win total including a game that isn't on the schedule. You lost.

Bowl games count when coaches lose them amongst fan bases. They count when they win them too. 9 wins always counts bowl games. 17 Vegas.

BankerDog
12-05-2018, 01:05 PM
Bowl games count in the record books, right? At the end of the year they?re shown in final rankings, right? Bowl games count.

You also stated numerous time, through your hundreds of post a day, that we wouldn?t win six games.

I will win this best and I?ll never have to hear another word out of your wanna be Knute Rockne self again and it?ll be glorious.

msstate7
12-05-2018, 01:10 PM
Bowl games count in the record books, right? At the end of the year they?re shown in final rankings, right? Bowl games count.

You also stated numerous time, through your hundreds of post a day, that we wouldn?t win six games.

I will win this best and I?ll never have to hear another word out of your wanna be Knute Rockne self again and it?ll be glorious.

If I've said that "numerous" times, link just 1. You can't. Suck it up cry baby, I was right. I even linked the back-and-forth on the "bet". Once I actually engaged you on your proposal, you hid... like the punk you are

Bully13
12-05-2018, 01:42 PM
I'm watching federation and romulan arguments while simultaneously checking out this thread. I'm seeing similarities.