Big4Dawg
12-04-2018, 07:09 PM
Now let's hope KT is ready

afranzo
Let's go KT!!!

Pollodawg
Better than him going to AU and beating us next year.

Irondawg
12-04-2018, 07:11 PM
Honestly made the most sense for him, will be curious if we pursue anyone else or not. I'm still in a bit of shock that AU didn't pull it off, but I think they'll go grab the Arizona QB who I may be more afraid of in that system

TrapGame
Good choice. It would have been nice to have him but we'll be fine.

msstate7

I'd rather they gotten Bryant than them somehow end up with Tate

Leroy Jenkins
Meh.

I seen it dawg
Well shit. Wasn’t for not trying and not country clubbing this shit. Kudos to the staff. Let’s go plan B

ShotgunDawg
12-04-2018, 07:12 PM
Does Gus Bus get fired tonight?

Dawgfan77
We gave all we had and this staff never gave up but in the end he chose the route that?s easier to get on the field. That said we may turn our attention to another transfer

confucius say
Good. KT da man.

I just hope Joe has not lost any of the locker room over this.

ShotgunDawg
12-04-2018, 07:13 PM
Is it now KT's team or do we go get someone else?

confucius say
Well shit. Wasn’t for not trying and not country clubbing this shit. Kudos to the staff. Let’s go plan B

Let's go KT

Pit Bull
I'd rather they gotten Bryant than them somehow end up with Tate

Agree.....Tate is damn explosive. Sure hope he doesn't go to Auburn.

Bully13
Glad this shit is done. Glad the sweepstakes didn't end on the plaines. Glad we're got 3 4 star QBs waiting to play and compete.

ShotgunDawg
Good. KT da man.

Good lord. lost the locker room? We don't have a team full of *****s

Leroy Jenkins
12-04-2018, 07:14 PM
Anywhere but AU.

MetEdDawg
12-04-2018, 07:15 PM

This is the correct answer. Auburn is screwed at QB so this is a big blow to them. If they don't get Tate or Hurts they may in serious trouble.

Ari Gold
12-04-2018, 07:16 PM

Props to Mizzu.. and
Props to our staff and those for their efforts

StarkVegasSteve
Tate or Hurts....let’s open the damn checkbook

msbulldog
Time for our coaches to get behind KT or Mayden and teach them this system and improve whatever their deficiencies are. That's their job, they are coaches, and they get payed damn well for it. We should accept nothing less!

MedDawg
12-04-2018, 07:17 PM
Let's go KT!!!nm

Turfdawg67
12-04-2018, 07:18 PM

You're such a douche... we'll beat AU with or w/out KB next year. And I'm personally glad! KT baby!!

deadheaddawg
12-04-2018, 07:19 PM
Good. KT da man.

lol.

Bless your heart

yjnkdawg
This is the correct answer. Auburn is screwed at QB so this is a big blow to them. If they don't get Tate or Hurts they may in serious trouble.

I love to see Auburn grasping for straws and in serious trouble. They are on that list right behind OM.

ShotgunDawg
Time for our coaches to get behind KT or Mayden and teach them this system and improve whatever their deficiencies are. That's their job, they are coaches, and they get payed damn well for it. We should accept nothing less!

There is plenty of time for that. May still be a good grad transfer to chase.

Turfdawg67
Tate or Hurts....let?s open the damn checkbook

FO... we have our QB. He was highly rated out of HS and has done well when given the chance.

confucius say
12-04-2018, 07:20 PM
Good lord. lost the locker room? We don't have a team full of *****s

I know of two who were not happy. I'm sure their are more. I've also been in that locker room. We all wanted to win, but there is a level of disdain for this kind of stuff. Prob not widespread, but still.

yjnkdawg
12-04-2018, 07:20 PM
DELETE

Turfdawg67
12-04-2018, 07:24 PM
Good choice. It would have been nice to have him but we'll be fine.

Agreed. If you wanna highlight your passing "abilities", go where they pass 40+ times per game.

Ari Gold
12-04-2018, 07:26 PM
.. And the bad karma continues for OM . @mizzu next year
**** off #shitbirds

msbulldog
12-04-2018, 07:28 PM

Open your damn checkbook, quit volunteering other peoples money. When you un-ass your money be damn well careful or you will piss off a whole lot of people when you get caught.

msstate7
12-04-2018, 07:36 PM
Mizzou also got ark wr, jonathon Nance as transfer. Good night for mizzou.

msbulldog
12-04-2018, 07:37 PM
Glad this shit is done. Glad the sweepstakes didn't end on the plaines. Glad we're got 3 4 star QBs waiting to play and compete.

Yep 13, we have the talent, it is up to our coaching staff to do their job and get these guys ready to play. You don't win honors that KT and Mayden won and not be talented. When you start trying to get substitutes to do the job, when you already have players in those positions seems like a TSUN move to me.

msstate7
12-04-2018, 07:37 PM
Figured mizzou or ark... common sense tells you the ones begging for last second meetings are on the outside looking in

HoopsDawg
12-04-2018, 07:38 PM
Good effort JoeMo but I'm sure our schemes weren't as appealing as Mizzous. Go get Hurts!!

msstate7
12-04-2018, 07:39 PM
Good effort JoeMo but I'm sure our schemes weren't as appealing as Mizzous. Go get Hurts!!

Hurts (if he leaves) will be much more coveted than KB.

Doggie_Style
12-04-2018, 07:40 PM
I know of two who were not happy. I'm sure their are more. I've also been in that locker room. We all wanted to win, but there is a level of disdain for this kind of stuff. Prob not widespread, but still.

Totally agree....there will be some fallout

NCDawg
12-04-2018, 07:40 PM
We gave all we had and this staff never gave up but in the end he chose the route that?s easier to get on the field. That said we may turn our attention to another transfer

That said, I think we should stick with the QB's we have. I'm sure they're reading all this crap and could possibly have the impression our coaches have no confidence in them.

shoeless joe
12-04-2018, 07:41 PM
Knowing what we know about him and that university it would seem to be a perfect fit

HoopsDawg
12-04-2018, 07:41 PM
Hurts (if he leaves) will be much more coveted than KB.

No shit. That's why we went all in on KB.

Percho
12-04-2018, 07:49 PM

Also my thoughts. From 2:15 on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfV4QbPjMnE

Dawg61
12-04-2018, 07:57 PM
Does Gus Bus get fired tonight?

Lol yea and the national debt will also be magically paid off as well** people looooooooove spending $32 million of others money

bobcat91
12-04-2018, 08:08 PM
We didnt go hard after KB because we thought we had the answer in the locker room. JoMo has watched KT and Mayden for a year. And then busted his ass to get KB. Let's not kid ourselves.

MoreCowbell
12-04-2018, 08:10 PM
Kelly Bryant should do something in marketing/promotion after his college career is over. The amount of hype and attention given to this extremely average player is astonishing. Who gives af where he goes, he is not a difference maker. Give me a higher ceiling KT who has been here and been all bulldog since day 1. Missouri was a perfect fit, because both are average.

Sacrifice
12-04-2018, 08:11 PM
Probably seen a better chance to start at Missouri. KT wasn't gonna roll out the red carpet and just give him the spot. I have full confidence in KT next season.

Jack Lambert
12-04-2018, 08:17 PM
He really made the correct choice.

TimberBeast
12-04-2018, 08:24 PM
Kelly Bryant should do something in marketing/promotion after his college career is over. The amount of hype and attention given to this extremely average player is astonishing. Who gives af where he goes, he is not a difference maker. Give me a higher ceiling KT who has been here and been all bulldog since day 1. Missouri was a perfect fit, because both are average.

Well said.

NCDawg
12-04-2018, 08:25 PM

I agree. Bryant gets beat out by a freshman QB, leaves, and everybody goes bonkers wanting to sign him.

DownwardDawg
12-04-2018, 08:29 PM
We didnt go hard after KB because we thought we had the answer in the locker room. JoMo has watched KT and Mayden for a year. And then busted his ass to get KB. Let's not kid ourselves.

This man gets it!!

msstate7
12-04-2018, 08:35 PM

Well we pay Moorhead and breiner well to coach. They have 2 4-star and soon to be 3 QBs, so they need to do their job and get 1 ready

Bodawg
12-04-2018, 08:37 PM
Bryant is a good Qb. His supporting cast a Clemson made him look great. I looked up the last 4 recruiting classes at Clemson and it's loaded with 4 and 5 star wide receivers. This season, he was beat out by a true Freshman, although a great one. KT and Schrader are higher rated and we will see next season that getting Bryant was not that big of a deal.

KOdawg1
12-04-2018, 08:37 PM
Well we pay Moorhead and breiner well to coach. They have 2 4-star and soon to be 3, so they need to do they're job and get 1 ready

This is my feeling as well. You've got talented guys. Make it work. If none of these guys can grasp your offense, then maybe something is wrong with your offense.

Furlow
12-04-2018, 08:40 PM

KT
will be significantly better than Fitz.

Better decisions, better wheels. Let him roll & get the next guy ready.

ShotgunDawg
12-04-2018, 08:41 PM

Well, tell them to suck it up and compete. This is the SEC. If you want to be the QB at MSU, then go win the damn job. No entitlement

Saltydog
12-04-2018, 08:41 PM
Some here acted like he was the greatest QB ever! He wasn?t and isn?t! He got beat out by a true frosh! Granted a very good frosh but a frosh nonetheless! Unless KT gets hurt, we?ll be fine!

Turfdawg67
12-04-2018, 08:43 PM

Hahahahaha.... you'll regret those words, but amazingly forget you ever thought/posted such drivel.

ShotgunDawg
12-04-2018, 08:45 PM
I like the message Moorhead sent by chasing KB

It will bring a focus to the backups to get ready.

There is no entitlement at MSU. We are out to win and if you aren't good enough, we'll try to find someone that is.

Doggie_Style
12-04-2018, 08:45 PM
Well we pay Moorhead and breiner well to coach. They have 2 4-star and soon to be 3 QBs, so they need to do they're job and get 1 ready

Absolutely....Moorhead inherited a good team, he needs to get to work utilizing their strengths...he also needs to focus on closing out this recruiting class....he?s got work to do

confucius say
12-04-2018, 08:51 PM
Well, tell them to suck it up and compete. This is the SEC. If you want to be the QB at MSU, then go win the damn job. No entitlement

It's not the qb who was unhappy.

TrapGame
12-04-2018, 08:53 PM
I got a feeling we might be rolling with a true frosh at QB next season. I hope KT gets the nod instead and impresses Joe from here on out but there is a reason we were going after KB so hard.

Commercecomet24
12-04-2018, 08:55 PM
I like the message Moorhead sent by chasing KB

It will bring a focus to the backups to get ready.

There is no entitlement at MSU. We are out to win and if you aren't good enough, we'll try to find someone that is.

I agree. The programs that contend do this every year. Saban "processes" players every year cause he finds someone better. Can't get it done find someone who can. Can't be complacent and win.

confucius say
12-04-2018, 09:03 PM
I agree. The programs that contend do this every year. Saban "processes" players every year cause he finds someone better. Can't get it done find someone who can. Can't be complacent and win.

Saban can get away with that in college. Kudos to him. Also why his ass was, and always will be, a failure with the big boys. But he for sure is greatest ever in college.

I seen it dawg
12-04-2018, 09:09 PM
Anyone saying Hurts going anywhere on Bama schedule next yr....do you think Saban, after taking care of Hurts all yr and getting him to stay, is going to just let him waltz to any team they are gonna play? Can't see that happening. I'd look for him to end up at TCU, Baylor etc.

Todd4State
12-04-2018, 09:16 PM
I'm good with rolling KT out there as our QB next year. The main advantage to getting Bryant is it would have allowed us to redshirt KT giving him more time and another year to learn the system. I think KT will be a better passer than Nick and will read defenses better than Nick as well. Hopefully his playing relationship with Whop will help us next year as well.

confucius say
12-04-2018, 09:17 PM
Anyone saying Hurts going anywhere on Bama schedule next yr....do you think Saban, after taking care of Hurts all yr and getting him to stay, is going to just let him waltz to any team they are gonna play? Can't see that happening. I'd look for him to end up at TCU, Baylor etc.

Wouldn't be sabans choice if hurts is a grad transfer, right? Didn't that rule change where grad transfers can no longer be restricted?

HoopsDawg
12-04-2018, 09:20 PM
KT really needed a redshirt his freshman year but we couldn't do it. I have no concrete idea why he didn't redshirt this year unless he was planning to transfer.

Lord McBuckethead
12-04-2018, 09:56 PM
That movie is badass.

dawgday166
12-04-2018, 10:00 PM
Saban can get away with that in college. Kudos to him. Also why his ass was, and always will be, a failure with the big boys. But he for sure is greatest ever in college.

Why is that the reason he's a failure with the big boys? NFL teams do that all the time.

gravedigger
12-04-2018, 10:03 PM
Is it now KT's team or do we go get someone else?

I think Mayden will give KT a run for his money. And FWIW they are going to have 30 practices and a game to work on proficiency in the actual offense that we abandoned in the LSU game.

The new kid will get his looks in August but we will see if he can step in and contribute.

Pollodawg
12-04-2018, 10:03 PM

Truth. Bring on KT.

Lord McBuckethead
12-04-2018, 10:15 PM
I'm good with rolling KT out there as our QB next year. The main advantage to getting Bryant is it would have allowed us to redshirt KT giving him more time and another year to learn the system. I think KT will be a better passer than Nick and will read defenses better than Nick as well. Hopefully his playing relationship with Whop will help us next year as well.

I completely agree, and I believe the vast majority of people were pulling for KB so KT can have a extra year in the system. KT is going to be fine. I have said this many times, but KT would have won 8 games this year if he was the starter and we would have been in a better situation next year with 14 starts under his belt. But if there is anything we should be able to bank on ia that Moorhead has a much better idea of the SEC this off season and he will have the team even more prepared prior to the start of next season. I want KT to finally get his shot to be the guy and go out there an let it fly.

I seen it dawg
12-04-2018, 10:16 PM
Wouldn't be sabans choice if hurts is a grad transfer, right? Didn't that rule change where grad transfers can no longer be restricted?

Rules or no rules it's always Sabans choice

Commercecomet24
12-04-2018, 10:29 PM
Why is that the reason he's a failure with the big boys? NFL teams do that all the time.

This and Sabans master Belichick is as ruthless as they come "processing" players.

Political Hack
12-04-2018, 10:34 PM
Their offense fits him really well. He'll do great there. I think KT is going to have a huge year. JoMo will have had a lot of time with him by the time the season starts.

dawgday166
12-04-2018, 10:38 PM
This and Sabans master Belichick is as ruthless as they come "processing" players.

Without a doubt.

Bubb Rubb
12-04-2018, 10:41 PM
Does anyone else find it strange that this Coach007 guy has been junking up the board for two weeks, pretending to have inside knowledge about Kelly Bryant coming here, and when it doesn't happen, he hasn't bothered to post in this thread at all?

I dunno, maybe it's just me.

Lord McBuckethead
12-04-2018, 10:41 PM
If players are unhappy about, we all can understand. Thing is, the current players have created the need by not taking the bull by 17n horns and making this need go away through being bad ass ballers. Get your head in the playbook, perform at a very high level in all things, and take away the need. The entire team has been put on notice. That is the work that has to be done to get where we want to go.

Todd4State
12-04-2018, 10:45 PM
I completely agree, and I believe the vast majority of people were pulling for KB so KT can have a extra year in the system. KT is going to be fine. I have said this many times, but KT would have won 8 games this year if he was the starter and we would have been in a better situation next year with 14 starts under his belt. But if there is anything we should be able to bank on ia that Moorhead has a much better idea of the SEC this off season and he will have the team even more prepared prior to the start of next season. I want KT to finally get his shot to be the guy and go out there an let it fly.

I know it was against Arkansas in garbage time but to me in that game I thought KT made decisions more quickly than Fitz. I think one of Fitz's problems is he had trouble reading defenses or he just tried to do too much by keeping the ball that it caused issues for us this year. I think KT will be better at making those reads in the run game as well.

Lord McBuckethead
12-04-2018, 10:50 PM
But at the same time, the players deserve all of our respect, but that is the way it is. You think Bama cares? They benched a guy that was 26-2 to go with a freshman.

Commercecomet24
12-04-2018, 10:56 PM
KT is plenty talented it's up to him to put in the time and effort to get it done. Up to the coaches to get him ready as well.

dawgday166
12-04-2018, 10:59 PM
I know it was against Arkansas in garbage time but to me in that game I thought KT made decisions more quickly than Fitz. I think one of Fitz's problems is he had trouble reading defenses or he just tried to do too much by keeping the ball that it caused issues for us this year. I think KT will be better at making those reads in the run game as well.

Not sayin it won't turn out that way but not sure how you can use the Arky game in garbage time to make a comparison like that SMH. I think KB will be fine too, but he also will be in the system longer, as will the Olinemen, RBs, and WRs. And if Kylin don't get better at pass blocking he may not make good decisions either when he's getting hammered by Dlinemen and LBs.

Todd4State
12-04-2018, 11:00 PM
KT is plenty talented it's up to him to put in the time and effort to get it done. Up to the coaches to get him ready as well.

He needs to get with his Louisiana Dogs Guidry and Whop this offseason and throw with them every chance this offseason. And Osirus, Payton, Deddrick, Austin Williams, and Dontae Jones too.

Todd4State
12-04-2018, 11:03 PM
Not sayin it won't turn out that way but not sure how you can use the Arky game in garbage time to make a comparison like that SMH. I think KB will be fine too, but he also will be in the system longer, as will the Olinemen, RBs, and WRs. And if Kylin don't get better at pass blocking he may not make good decisions either when he's getting hammered by Dlinemen and LBs.

I meant it as in two separate parts. The first part is where I saw KT and yes- as I said I know it was garbage time. That has to factor in.

The second part was the observation on Fitz in general. It's impossible to accurately compare since they don't get the same playing time.

I will say that the other times I have seen KT play- Louisville, SFA, and etc. to me it doesn't seem like he looks to run first as much as Nick did.

Commercecomet24
12-04-2018, 11:04 PM
He needs to get with his Louisiana Dogs Guidry and Whop this offseason and throw with them every chance this offseason. And Osirus, Payton, Deddrick, Austin Williams, and Dontae Jones too.

Yep that offseason work is huge in every sport but especially learning a whole new system

dawgday166
12-04-2018, 11:09 PM
I meant it as in two separate parts. The first part is where I saw KT and yes- as I said I know it was garbage time. That has to factor in.

The second part was the observation on Fitz in general. It's impossible to accurately compare since they don't get the same playing time.

I will say that the other times I have seen KT play- Louisville, SFA, and etc. to me it doesn't seem like he looks to run first as much as Nick did.

Still early to tell IMO. Against Lville I thought he pulled it down a good bit. Didn't have to against SFA. Really probably didn't have to against either one much. They ain't exactly KY (this year), FL, LSU, or Bama either. I'm hoping he is excellent at reading Ds tho.

dawgday166
12-04-2018, 11:13 PM
Does anyone else find it strange that this Coach007 guy has been junking up the board for two weeks, pretending to have inside knowledge about Kelly Bryant coming here, and when it doesn't happen, he hasn't bothered to post in this thread at all?

Likin his wounds **

Dawg61
12-04-2018, 11:18 PM

007 spends 99% of his time circle jerking on the poli board but apparently has finally grown a little tired of talking to the same five swinging dicks every day for the last 3 years so now he's spending more time on the mainboard. We all suffer for it.

BhamDawg205
12-04-2018, 11:24 PM

No everyone has noticed... His opinions are always right and everyone else's is garbage.

Bully13
12-04-2018, 11:29 PM
007 spends 99% of his time circle jerking on the poli board but apparently has finally grown a little tired of talking to the same five swinging dicks every day for the last 3 years so now he's spending more time on the mainboard. We all suffer for it.

The entire ED board would be better if you were banned from all boards. Not just the poly board. You are such a liability everywhere. Even sixpackspeak.com hates your ass. Eliminating you entirely would be progress.

Dawg61
12-04-2018, 11:34 PM
The entire ED board would be better if you were banned from all boards. Not just the poly board. You are such a liability everywhere. Even sixpackspeak.com hates your ass. Eliminating you entirely would be progress.

Cool speech Napoleon

BB30
12-05-2018, 12:19 AM
Cool speech Napoleon

Yea man, I like some of your stuff but sometimes your just an a** for absolutely no reason. You may just be dry and cynical but it comes across pretty negative sometimes.

Dawg61
12-05-2018, 12:20 AM
Yea man, I like some of your stuff but sometimes your just an a** for absolutely no reason. You may just be dry and cynical but it comes across pretty negative sometimes.

I only give it to those that deserve it.

Pit Bull
12-05-2018, 04:41 AM
Appears Kelly picked the only school bidding for his services that was in the Eastern Division of the SEC. Interesting! Could it be he felt he would shine better in that division vs the West? Inquiring minds certainly would like to know!

Cooterpoot
12-05-2018, 06:05 AM
Well we pay Moorhead and breiner well to coach. They have 2 4-star and soon to be 3 QBs, so they need to do their job and get 1 ready

Just because kids are ranked a 4 star, doesn?t mean they?re great at the QB position. Moorhead?s system is nothing like the coach?s that recruited KTs skill set. And to be perfectly honest, none of Mullen?s QBs have ever been great passers. I wouldn?t be concerned if we hadn?t chased Bryant so hard. We went hard after him. If KT had been good, he?d have played this year too. The fact we didn?t try to redshirt him either is concerning. I think that?s part of the reason we chased Bryant. KT needs to develop a lot this off season.

Bully13
12-05-2018, 08:11 AM

What stuff from the biggest dickhead on the planet is there to like?

defiantdog
12-05-2018, 09:05 AM
KB was never going to Auburn. He'd have to compete with 5* Joey Gatewood and our boy, Cord Sandburg ...... not to mention Malik Willis. We have a Junior, experienced qb in KT that he didnt want to compete with. KB doesn't want competition..... he wanted a sure thing. Mizzou is a sure thing.

HeCannotGo
12-05-2018, 09:07 AM
Coach Moorhead talks about the need for us to move from good to great. I think we all agree that we can be a GOOD football team next year with KT running the show, but it seems doubtful that we can be GREAT. JoMo has seen more of KT's play than any of us, and he obviously believes that we need a grad transfer to take that next step. This has the added benefit of letting KT get his redshirt year to learn the offense better and then have two years to be the man.

JoMo is a very smart guy. I'm very confident that he's weighed the risks and rewards of pursuing a grad transfer. If we message board geniuses can see the risk of losing the locker room, JoMo certainly can also. I for one like the signal it sends: no one is guaranteed anything, and if there's a better player available, we're gonna pursue him.

Bottom line: I think those who are fretting about KT's feelings are way too willing to settle for being GOOD. I want us to be GREAT, and if the guy making millions of dollars to get us there thinks we need a grad transfer at QB, let's go get one.

confucius say
12-05-2018, 09:29 AM

Not cutting guys, Treating players like sh-t. Doesnt play in an nfl locker room.

Dawg61
12-05-2018, 10:11 AM
KB was never going to Auburn. He'd have to compete with 5* Joey Gatewood and our boy, Cord Sandburg ...... not to mention Malik Willis. We have a Junior, experienced qb in KT that he didnt want to compete with. KB doesn't want competition..... he wanted a sure thing. Mizzou is a sure thing.

Well it would be pretty dumb to transfer from a playoff team to another school he might not start at.