PDA

View Full Version : I know you guys don't like the finebaum show

Mudhole
12-04-2018, 04:32 PM
I watch it, because I find it humorous, but they just said that KB had it down to Missouri, Arkansas, and auburn, with finebaum saying that you had to believe that auburn was in the lead. Didn't even mention us. It's like he never even visited

RougeDawg
12-04-2018, 04:39 PM
I watch it, because I find it humorous, but they just said that KB had it down to Missouri, Arkansas, and auburn, with finebaum saying that you had to believe that auburn was in the lead. Didn't even mention us. It's like he never even visited

If true, we must be viewed as a rising threat to their beloved tide. The SEC officiating and Media are doing all they can to prevent us from closing the gap between us and Bama. 2017 was a huge scare to the Tide?s winning streak. The 2018 game was much closer than the score indicated. They do not want us getting any positive publicity to further fuel our programs rise b

dawgday166
12-04-2018, 04:41 PM
If true, we must be viewed as a rising threat to their beloved tide. The SEC officiating and Media are doing all they can to prevent us from closing the gap between us and Bama. 2017 was a huge scare to the Tide?s winning streak. The 2018 game was much closer than the score indicated. They do not want us getting any positive publicity to further fuel our programs rise b

I think you're onto something here.

msstate7
12-04-2018, 04:44 PM
I think you're onto something here.

They scared we might get a guy that had these numbers vs bama with CLEMSON'S surrounding cast?

18/36 124 yds 3.4 yds/pass 0 td 2 int 67.82 rating

dawgday166
12-04-2018, 04:48 PM
They scared we might get a guy that had these numbers vs bama with CLEMSON'S surrounding cast?

18/36 124 yds 3.4 yds/pass 0 td 2 int 67.82 rating

Not referencing this particular incident. Just know it would kill Paul and a lot of other powers if we start being a factor in these types of situations. And ... the fewer contenders to Bama's throne, the few games the refs have to look like idiots in **

Ari Gold
12-04-2018, 04:56 PM
All It shows is just how irrelevant and misinformed that show and Finebaum really is.
Nothing more nothing less.
I have said it before it’s an embarrassment that guy is given the platform and the pull he has with the SEC network

confucius say
12-04-2018, 04:59 PM
I'll be fine with getting him bc joe wants him, but I just assume KT be the guy next year.

msstate7
12-04-2018, 05:02 PM
I'll be fine with getting him bc joe wants him, but I just assume KT be the guy next year.

Bowl practice, spring, and summer could make a world of difference. Key has talent... just need the light to go off/game slow down/whatever

Doggie_Style
12-04-2018, 05:04 PM

Well our own media basically have said all along that we are not in it. I know Joe did what he could do but we still have a lot of work to do to get MSU to a place of national recognition. Wee need to win and win big. We had our chance this year and didn't hit the mark.

Pollodawg
12-04-2018, 05:17 PM
All It shows is just how irrelevant and misinformed that show and Finebaum really is.
I have said it before it’s an embarrassment that guy is given the platform and the pull he has with the SEC network

Why is he even famous? He knows nothing about sports. It’s not like he has some expert opinion. He brings nothing to the table.

Jack Lambert
12-04-2018, 05:19 PM
I read that title and think Hum he said something positive about Miss State. But the title should have plainly said Paul is still a dick.

confucius say
12-04-2018, 05:20 PM
Bowl practice, spring, and summer could make a world of difference. Key has talent... just need the light to go off/game slow down/whatever

My thoughts too. At this stage of Fitz career post ankle, KT is just as good a runner if not better and is more of a natural passer. Just have to grasp the system figure out the decision making process.

dawgday166
12-04-2018, 05:22 PM
I have said it before it?s an embarrassment that guy is given the platform and the pull he has with the SEC network

I'm not sure I agree he's irrelevant. He is the spokesperson who is the primary driver of the SEC's agenda IMO which is ... Bama, Bama, and mo Bama with a little bit of the other programs sprinkled in. It's why he's on ESPN every Sunday morning as the "SEC Expert" too.

ETA: An example would be when we want the phantom block in the back discussed, he quickly diverts the discussion over to how bad Tua's knee is.

Ari Gold
12-04-2018, 05:30 PM
Well our own media basically have said all along that we are not in it. I know Joe did what he could do but we still have a lot of work to do to get MSU to a place of national recognition. Wee need to win and win big. We had our chance this year and didn't hit the mark.

This season had zero influence on this
And if our media is saying we aren’t in play for KB then they are the aiding the problem

Doggie_Style
12-04-2018, 05:46 PM
This season had zero influence on this
And if our media is saying we aren’t in play for KB then they are the aiding the problem

This season absolutely influenced this. If we were sitting here with 1 or 2 loses right now everyone including KB would have a lot more confidence in Joe's ability. As for our media they tried to downplay this situation as much as possible since they thought we were out of the hunt

NCDawg
12-04-2018, 05:50 PM

I agree, and the incoming freshman, Garett Shrader, looks very good on film. In addition, we have Jalen Mayden who was highly recruited and looks very good.

TUSK
12-04-2018, 05:51 PM
1) PF is a dick and little more than a opportunistic shock jock... Take most of what his says lightly....
2) While KB would be negligible in "closing the gap", he would be helpful vs the rest of the conference and, more importantly, the optics would be great, imo...

DownwardDawg
12-04-2018, 06:37 PM
1) PF is a dick and little more than a opportunistic shock jock... Take most of what his says lightly....
2) While KB would be negligible in "closing the gap", he would be helpful vs the rest of the conference and, more importantly, the optics would be great, imo...

This 100%.

shannondawg
12-04-2018, 06:39 PM
Nothing would hurt his rating more than for bama to become irrelevant , all the years cultivating the necks that are bama callers would leave and he would be left high and dry.

Bothrops
12-04-2018, 06:42 PM
It won't matter how much potential success MSU football could have in the future, we will never be relevant in the eyes of many of the media's cocksuckers. Ever! No matter what we accomplish. When it comes to Finebalm, well it's obvious he's had an ax to grind with MSU for as long as he's had that shit eating show. Maybe he always has..

ScoobaDawg
12-04-2018, 06:48 PM
Nothing would hurt his rating more than for bama to become irrelevant , all the years cultivating the necks that are bama callers would leave and he would be left high and dry.

Wrong... Then he just stirs the pot with Bama.. his biggest supporters. All are blind who watch that show that all he does.. all day long is stir the pot.. and get paid for it. He's a master of saying stupid sh*t and getting away with it because people react to it and give him the attention he desires.

Howboutdemdogs
12-04-2018, 06:52 PM
Paul F has not one athletic bone in his pathetic body. He is a dick with ears!