msbulldog
12-03-2018, 07:37 PM
Good luck JoMo!

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-03-2018, 07:40 PM
Isn't this for paid subscribers only?******

Dawg61
12-03-2018, 07:41 PM
This has the makings of a hat Flipmas announcement or a 4am phone call to Tee Shepard feel to it. Nobody is gonna know jack squat till KB signs the dotted line. Hope Moorhead can change Miss State luck on this one. That'd be a nice Christmas present for the bulldog family.

Dawg61
12-03-2018, 07:41 PM

I like it when you can joke on yourself. Have some rep +1.

Lumpy Chucklelips
12-03-2018, 07:45 PM
Did he set a time to announce? I know it's tomorrow, was just wondering time.

msstate7
12-03-2018, 07:45 PM
This has the makings of a hat Flipmas announcement or a 4am phone call to Tee Shepard feel to it. Nobody is gonna know jack squat till KB signs the dotted line. Hope Moorhead can change Miss State luck on this one. That'd be a nice Christmas present for the bulldog family.

Yep.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-03-2018, 07:46 PM
I like it when you can joke on yourself. Have some rep +1.

Thanks haha

Coach007
12-03-2018, 07:56 PM

I see... I pay for it.. but can't talk about it?

LMAO!

Cooterpoot
12-03-2018, 08:00 PM
Could just be rumor but heard we’re hiring Freeze as OC to pull Bryant.

Jack Lambert
12-03-2018, 08:02 PM
Maybe the uncertainty of Auburn coaching might play into the meeting.

Jack Lambert
12-03-2018, 08:03 PM

"Shirley you are not serious."

Dawg61
12-03-2018, 08:03 PM
I see... I pay for it.. but can't talk about it?

LMAO!

Do you know what asterisks mean following a post yet??

Coach007
12-03-2018, 08:07 PM
Do you know what asterisks mean following a post yet??

yes

Activated Alpha
12-03-2018, 08:28 PM

That would be the ultimate dick up the ass for OM. State gets rid of their praised coach only to hire him as OC

Bully13
12-03-2018, 08:30 PM
I'm feeling likely at dumb naive $2 whore

BeardoMSU
12-03-2018, 08:34 PM
I'm feeling likely at dumb naive $2 whore

https://y.yarn.co/b978e833-d812-47b6-8241-e10edad60358_text.gif

Coach007
12-03-2018, 08:44 PM
"Shirley you are not serious."

Well... that's how Gus got his start. Mitch Mustang... The SEC Helppin' coach hire Gus with the signing of Mitch.

BTW... Mitch was never developed either. Long list of people not developed.

Covercorner2
12-03-2018, 08:56 PM
Per our guys.

This is nowhere on the 247 board

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-03-2018, 08:57 PM
This is nowhere on the 247 board

Yes it is

Covercorner2
12-03-2018, 08:58 PM
Yes it is

Where?

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-03-2018, 08:59 PM
Staff can you confirm tonight thread. Next to last page. Maybe third to last page

Doggie_Style
12-03-2018, 09:00 PM
It’s a stealth visit...our coaches brought pizza! ***

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-03-2018, 09:01 PM
No juicy jumbos?* we're toast

Covercorner2
12-03-2018, 09:01 PM
Where?

Nvm. I see it. Buried in a thread. My apologies.

starkvegasdawg
12-03-2018, 09:03 PM
No juicy jumbos?* we're toast

We did bring the stinking stadium cups, though.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-03-2018, 09:06 PM
We did bring the stinking stadium cups, though.

So your saying there's still a chance??

dawgday166
12-03-2018, 09:10 PM
The guys on 247 (staff and others) know about as much as our insiders over here. Same as Sergeant Shultz knew in Hogan's Heroes. 247 staff mostly says they have no clue tho there is supposedly an in home going on just now.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-03-2018, 09:13 PM
The guys on 247 (staff and others) know about as much as our insiders over here. Same as Sergeant Shultz knew in Hogan's Heroes. 247 staff mostly says they have no clue tho there is supposedly an in home going on just now.

Well if we are in home with him now, doesn't he live in SC? It would be pretty bad on KB part to allow them to come in if he wasn't still weighing his options.

dawgday166
12-03-2018, 09:17 PM
Well if we are in home with him now, doesn't he live in SC? It would be pretty bad on KB part to allow them to come in if he wasn't still weighing his options.

Neither Paul or Rosey feel really confident about KB. In fact my gauge is much less than confident from both. Paul just says he doesn't have a feel for it and can't tell. Rosey has said he doesn't expect KB at State.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-03-2018, 09:19 PM
Neither Paul or Rosey feel really confident about KB. In fact my gauge is much less than confident from both. Paul just says he doesn't have a feel for it and can't tell. Rosey has said he doesn't expect KB at State.

I think that's because KB is keeping everything close to his vest

dawgday166
12-03-2018, 09:20 PM
Well ... we've all seen this movie before. I'm thinking the ending is still the same.

Todd4State
12-03-2018, 09:25 PM
Well ... we've all seen this movie before. I'm thinking the ending is still the same.

Some of it is we have a new staff and our insiders that run the message boards may not have the relationship built up with the new staff like they did the old one.

As it is I am enjoying the moment.

dawgday166
12-03-2018, 09:31 PM
Some of it is we have a new staff and our insiders that run the message boards may not have the relationship built up with the new staff like they did the old one.

As it is I am enjoying the moment.

I'm thinking it's against the rules for the staff to discuss recruits, although I'm sure some folks do talk. It's not the staff that has me concerned. It's the way it's playing out and not only because of Cam either. When someone is all over on a whirlwind tour ... that usually isn't a good thing for us.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-03-2018, 09:35 PM
I'm thinking it's against the rules for the staff to discuss recruits, although I'm sure some folks do talk. It's not the staff that has me concerned. It's the way it's playing out and not only because of Cam either. When someone is all over on a whirlwind tour ... that usually isn't a good thing for us.

It may not be but we'll see if this new staff is different. Do you think Mullen and Co would've been on an in home with him the night before he announces? That alone impresses me no matter what happens

dawgday166
12-03-2018, 09:36 PM
It may not be but we'll see if this new staff is different. Do you think Mullen and Co would've been on an in home with him the night before he announces? That alone impresses me no matter what happens

No argument there. I do like the new staff's persistence in recruiting. Pretty impressive to me.

msstate7
12-03-2018, 09:38 PM

To be fair, Mullen wouldn't need Bryant. Key would be a star under dan

fccee1
12-03-2018, 09:40 PM
Sleep over**

Doggie_Style
12-03-2018, 09:44 PM

Where is actual evidence that a visit took place tonight? This is BS and embarrassing as well...he ain?t coming to State!

mstatefan91
12-03-2018, 09:45 PM
I’m hearing KB will play football somewhere in the United States next season. Feel pretty confident about this but could be wrong. Just what I’m hearing guys

Todd4State
12-03-2018, 09:49 PM

It probably is against the rules. But the MSU website reporters are not going to turn MSU in because they would lose their job quickly and catch all kinds of hell from our fans.

I would highly suspect that their sources are typically either MSU coaches or recruiting analysts, high school coaches for the top prospects, and then people like Demetric Warren. I'm not sure if it's true or not but I have heard rumors of websites at other schools paying assistants some extra money for info. There's a delicate balance between MSU and 247 sports. They can kind of use each other- Paul, Robbie, Rosebowl, and David promote the University or can leak out information to the fans in a way that is useful to MSU. At the same time 247 relies a lot on MSU for their info and if they release bad or damaging info it could potentially upset that balance. Which is what 247 does not want because MSU athletics will survive without them.

I'm honestly not too worried about how this is playing out. I think we have a very good chance of getting him. If we don't- I have a lot of faith in KT. Of his main options we are the most stable one and most likely to have a big season next year. I'd say that Mizzou is the second most stable. Auburn just lost their OC, their HC is on the hot seat and they run a system that isn't as pro friendly as ours is. Arkansas is in a major rebuild and even if their WR recruits are legit they are still freshmen. That's a scary proposition for a QB who has only one year of eligibility left.

Dawgology
12-03-2018, 10:01 PM
Where is actual evidence that a visit took place tonight? This is BS and embarrassing as well...he ain?t coming to State!

The rebel?s will always out themselves i guess eventually

Ari Gold
12-03-2018, 10:03 PM

Because Ari said so..

Coach007
12-03-2018, 10:07 PM

No.. the 247 staff is stating they are at an in home visit now!

Coach007
12-03-2018, 10:11 PM

The evidence is it was conformed by MSU writers.

What's embarrassing is a "fan" putting down the situation when it's actually a great thing that we have a coach that's in the MIX and not setting on the sideline

Dawgology
12-03-2018, 10:12 PM
The evidence is it was conformed by MSU writers.

What's embarrassing is a "fan" putting down the situation when it's actually a great thing that we have a coach that's in the MIX and not setting on the sideline

He’s one of a handful of rebel trolls that are in deep cover I think

I seen it dawg
12-03-2018, 10:22 PM
It ain't an "in home"

I seen it dawg
12-03-2018, 10:23 PM
And there are a lot of MSU "media" that don't know shit

JoseBrown
12-03-2018, 10:23 PM
Because Ari said so..

And that's enough for me.. That's why I pay to be an avid reader here! Now if you just say he'll choose us I'd be even happier..

Cloak
12-03-2018, 10:24 PM
It ain't an "in home"

?

ShotgunDawg
12-03-2018, 10:32 PM
It ain't an "in home"

What does that mean?

I seen it dawg
12-03-2018, 10:34 PM
I doubt seriously that more than 2 people here know what's really happening.

Gutter Cobreh
12-03-2018, 10:36 PM
What does that mean?

Hotel?

Coach007
12-03-2018, 10:38 PM
It ain't an "in home"

Then they are wrong. All I am telling you is what our people stated. in-home tonight.

ShotgunDawg
12-03-2018, 10:39 PM

Just ; if we are getting him or : if not

Mjoelner34
12-03-2018, 10:42 PM

Back room at Zips. Oh shit! My bad!!!

Ari Gold
12-03-2018, 10:51 PM
That went very well. We like our chances .
This staff gets after it...

KB may not end up here but it wasn’t for lack of effort.

Ari Gold
12-03-2018, 10:52 PM

Never a truer post posted.

TaleofTwoDogs
12-03-2018, 11:02 PM

OK. Which two? Inquiring minds must know... Tell me in a PM and I'll give you credit in the CL article. **

Bully13
12-03-2018, 11:04 PM
Never a truer post posted.

Yet 23 assholes on ED got it all figured out

I seen it dawg
12-03-2018, 11:16 PM
Then they are wrong. All I am telling you is what our people stated. in-home tonight.

Well "our people" don't always have the whole story. Sometimes it's best to not just regurgitate shit and pass it off as first hand knowledge.

TrapGame
12-03-2018, 11:19 PM
It ain't an "in home"

Skype.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-03-2018, 11:25 PM
Well "our people" don't always have the whole story. Sometimes it's best to not just regurgitate shit and pass it off as first hand knowledge.

Oh please...

Dawgology
12-03-2018, 11:29 PM
Back room of the Golden Horn. Where all the important stuff goes down!**

Todd4State
12-03-2018, 11:30 PM
Back room of the Golden Horn. Where all the important stuff goes down!**

I thought it was the Golden Corral in Hattiesburg where Rosebowl, Coach34, and Bo Bounds conspired to take down Ole Miss?**

Dawgology
12-03-2018, 11:32 PM
I thought it was the Golden Corral in Hattiesburg where Rosebowl, Coach34, and Bo Bounds conspired to take down Ole Miss?**

That’s the double top secret meeting place. We can’t talk about that, remember?

RougeDawg
12-03-2018, 11:35 PM
Skype.

They are using he new Group FaceTime feature.

RougeDawg
12-03-2018, 11:37 PM
One would think an in home the night before is a good sign.

Pit Bull
12-04-2018, 12:30 AM
This visit was likely the "starter" guarantee to KB. They probably saved it for last as a final push.

Barking 13
12-04-2018, 02:02 AM
Because Ari said so..

... and that?s the bottom line!

StateDawg44
12-04-2018, 08:47 AM
He?s one of a handful of rebel trolls that are in deep cover I think

You seem to be throwing this type of lame ass comment around in a few threads.

And before you try to accuse me of the same, the reason I'm even saying this is because I was once accused of being a "rebshark" because of my post count being low when I first joined. And it still is low. I've also seen it multiple times since, for the exact same reason and it just oozes the "little brother mentality" that OM fans love to throw is MSU fans faces. Seems like if a new user says something that someone disagrees with then that is a lot of people's go to.

Dawgology
12-04-2018, 09:39 AM

And before you try to accuse me of the same, the reason I'm even saying this is because I was once accused of being a "rebshark" because of my post count being low when I first joined. And it still is low. I've also seen it multiple times since, for the exact same reason and it just oozes the "little brother mentality" that OM fans love to throw is MSU fans faces. Seems like if a new user says something that someone disagrees with then that is a lot of people's go to.

It?s not a little brother mentality at all and it?s funny you bring that up because I?m not sure how it fits in the conversation. It seems that every year (typically during recruiting push and before signing day) we get an influx of low post count negative people talking about coaching changes or how recruit X isn?t ever going to come to MSU. Just not the tone or place for that kind of talk from a fan.

StateDawg44
12-04-2018, 09:51 AM
It?s not a little brother mentality at all and it?s funny you bring that up because I?m not sure how it fits in the conversation. It seems that every year (typically during recruiting push and before signing day) we get an influx of low post count negative people talking about coaching changes or how recruit X isn?t ever going to come to MSU. Just not the tone or place for that kind of talk from a fan.

So is it now the time of the year to accuse everyone you disagree with a shark fan?

If your go to is to accuse some one of being a shark fan (that obviously isn't) then it's clear the sharks live in your dome and you can't come up with any sort of response that doesn't sound like a little brother who is butt hurt about something and wants to go tattle. So yeah.... it is.

mstatefan91
12-04-2018, 09:57 AM
So is it now the time of the year to accuse everyone you disagree with a shark fan?

If your go to is to accuse some one of being a shark fan (that obviously isn't) then it's clear the sharks live in your dome and you can't come up with any sort of response that doesn't sound like a little brother who is butt hurt about something and wants to go tattle. So yeah.... it is.

You talk an awful lot like a UM fan.. just saying

Dawgology
12-04-2018, 10:03 AM

Wow....ok. I don't accuse people I disagree with as being a REb. I DO, on the other hand, tend to label folks that way that show up on a board, get confrontational/angry over something positive for MSU, and seek to belittle or smear the MSU football program. I never called you anything to my knowledge but when we are talking about potentially landing a major QB transfer that would make positive national headlines and we are OBVIOUSLY a contender to sign him and a poster shows up calling the conversation "bullshit" and "embarassing" and then follows up with "he ain't coming to State". It's just a little odd and kind of strange for a MSU fan.

But, hey, if that's the way you want to live your life and support your team then you be you.

Dawgology
12-04-2018, 10:04 AM

Glad I wasn't the only one that noticed that...

DownwardDawg
12-04-2018, 10:16 AM

I was thinking the same thing.

The little brother stuff is cute when bear/reb/shark fans use it. I have seen them as little brother my whole life. It's like these new commercials where they refer to themselves as the flagship university. It's just soooo cute!!!!!

Pollodawg
12-04-2018, 10:28 AM
I was thinking the same thing.

The little brother stuff is cute when bear/reb/shark fans use it. I have seen them as little brother my whole life. It's like these new commercials where they refer to themselves as the flagship university. It's just soooo cute!!!!!

If you have to constantly remind people that you’re the flagship, you ain’t the flagship.

StateDawg44
12-04-2018, 10:28 AM

CLASSIC!

Find one post I've made where I talk down about MSU. You won't. Plenty of posts about how dumb some or our fans are. But every fanbase has those.

They definitely overuse the text you selected to bold and love to pull that out when they are being proved wrong or having to talk about a loss or the fact that they have to cheat. But only because it gets under so many peoples skin and begin to see red if they hear it. Do you not realize that only flatters them when you accuse some one who isn't a shark fan of being just that. They don't even have to try or even say "little brother" to trigger people who use that accusation as a go to. That = in your dome. Sorry you can't see it that way and are too blinded by your hate for them. That just gives them more power over you to snicker at their underhanded comments.

Dawgology
12-04-2018, 10:37 AM
CLASSIC!

Find one post I've made where I talk down about MSU. You won't. Plenty of posts about how dumb some or our fans are. But every fanbase has those.

They definitely overuse the text you selected to bold and love to pull that out when they are being proved wrong or having to talk about a loss or the fact that they have to cheat. But only because it gets under so many peoples skin and begin to see red if they hear it. Do you not realize that only flatters them when you accuse some one who isn't a shark fan of being just that. They don't even have to try or even say "little brother" to trigger people who use that accusation as a go to. That = in your dome. Sorry you can't see it that way and are too blinded by your hate for them. That just gives them more power over you to snicker at their underhanded comments.

You are very dramatic. I think you are overthinking all of this. Maybe take a break. Unwind. Go for a walk. It's a nice crisp, cool day outside.

Also, none of this was directed at you initially. At this point, you literally painted a target on your chest and jumped in front of us for no reason at all other than to start some kind of weird debate. Anyway. Have a great day and Hail State.

Doggie_Style
12-04-2018, 10:47 AM

You are right of course 44....if you don't regurgitate certain people's narrative then you get 'the rebel troll treatment'.....LOL, I come to expect the occasional idiot on message boards so it does't bother me....HailState!

louisvilledawg
12-04-2018, 11:00 AM

Weren't you just on the KT train?

Dawgology
12-04-2018, 11:10 AM
You are right of course 44....if you don't regurgitate certain people's narrative then you get 'the rebel troll treatment'.....LOL, I come to expect the occasional idiot on message boards so it does't bother me....HailState!

I just really don't understand why you would label an MSU board discussing the fact that MSU is a contender to land a high-profile QB transfer as "embarrassing" and "BS". I'm just not sure I fully understand that outlook from a MSU fan. He may not end up coming to MSU but the fact that we are on the radar for this type of transfer, the hardwork our staff has done, and the positive exposure is not embarassing. It's a very odd statement to make about a positive thing having to do with our football program.

StateDawg44
12-04-2018, 11:42 AM
You are very dramatic. I think you are overthinking all of this. Maybe take a break. Unwind. Go for a walk. It's a nice crisp, cool day outside.

Also, none of this was directed at you initially. At this point, you literally painted a target on your chest and jumped in front of us for no reason at all other than to start some kind of weird debate. Anyway. Have a great day and Hail State.

Dramatic? I must've missed where I painted myself to be a victim here. Fire away if you think I now have a target on my chest. Believe me, I'll make it.

In fact, you were the one slinging around unsubstantiated accusations all willy-nilly (not only in this thread). There is your missing reason I "jumped in front" of you. I just happened to be the one who called you out and explained my reason for doing so in my first post. Nice back peddle though.

Dawgology
12-04-2018, 11:46 AM
Dramatic? I must've missed where I painted myself to be a victim here. Fire away if you think I now have a target on my chest. Believe me, I'll make it.

In fact, you were the one slinging around unsubstantiated accusations all willy-nilly (not only in this thread). There is your missing reason I "jumped in front" of you. I just happened to be the one who called you out and explained my reason for doing so in my first post. Nice back peddle though.

How did I back peddle? And I'm not throwing anything out "willy-nilly". Hahaha. I clearly explained why I posted it. If you are this sensitive you may really want to stay off forums.

mstatefan91
12-04-2018, 12:03 PM

I’ve come to expect the occasional idiot as well. Hail State

DownwardDawg
12-04-2018, 01:16 PM
How did I back peddle? And I'm not throwing anything out "willy-nilly". Hahaha. I clearly explained why I posted it. If you are this sensitive you may really want to stay off forums.

Just walk away man, just walk away. Lol

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-04-2018, 02:35 PM
It's nice to be able to just sit back and watch spats sometimes isn't Dawg61 and Msstate7? haha

msstate7
12-04-2018, 02:39 PM
It's nice to be able to just sit back and watch spats sometimes isn't Dawg61 and Msstate7? haha

I feel left out personally haha

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-04-2018, 02:41 PM

We can start our own if you want?***

msstate7
12-04-2018, 02:53 PM
We can start our own if you want?***

We always do

Jack Lambert
12-04-2018, 03:02 PM

Apparently 007 is having a warm sensation feeling. PM and see what he is doing to have that warm feeling.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-04-2018, 03:04 PM
Apparently 007 is having a warm sensation feeling. PM and see what he is doing to have that warm feeling.

I personally don't want to know about any sensation 007 is having.

mstatefan91
12-04-2018, 03:11 PM
I personally don't want to know about any sensation 007 is having.

I have my guesses and those are enough..