PDA

View Full Version : Ok, so I was wrong

Mudhole
12-02-2018, 11:18 PM
They didn't let Ohio State in the playoff. I still think the cfp is a sham. After thinking about it, I should have seen it coming. I believe it is punishment for urban myer. Don't get me wrong, I don't think either Oklahoma or Ohio State is a top four team, but is Oklahoma really better than Ohio state?

Ari Gold
12-02-2018, 11:31 PM
They didn't let Ohio State in the playoff. I still think the cfp is a sham. After thinking about it, I should have seen it coming. I believe it is punishment for urban myer. Don't get me wrong, I don't think either Oklahoma or Ohio State is a top four team, but is Oklahoma really better than Ohio state?

UGA is better than both.
Ohio state getting ass hammered by Purdue, And squeaking by Maryland in OT was their issue
Oklahoma only loss was to Texas which they avenged Sat.

Nothing do with Urban punishment. If anything Ohio state prob got more consideration because of that cock sucker.

They got it right if you have to take someone besides UGA

WeWonItAll(Most)
12-02-2018, 11:40 PM
Ohio State lost to a 6-6 team. Oklahoma lost to a top 25 rival (we should know anything can happen in a rivalry game) that they got to avenge in the confernce championship.

HoopsDawg
12-02-2018, 11:58 PM
UGA is better than both.
Ohio state getting ass hammered by Purdue, And squeaking by Maryland in OT was their issue

Nothing do with Urban punishment. If anything Ohio state prob got more consideration because of that cock sucker.

I think UGA would have gotten in if the LSU game had been close or if UGAs non conference wasn't such a high level of trash.

drunkernhelldawg
12-03-2018, 01:06 AM
Tough call. Super easy to go either way. Thinking about the weaknesses of Oklahoma and Ohio State brings the awed by Alabama factor up a notch. Yet one of these may well win it. One of the great things about sudden death format is the way it brings out the survival instinct in teams.

FriarsPoint
12-03-2018, 01:23 AM
UGA is better than both.

I’m not arguing the semantics.

Osu would smoke Oklahoma. It is what it is.

Leroy Jenkins
12-03-2018, 05:57 AM
Osu would smoke Oklahoma. It is what it is.

.... but not Purdue.

msstate7
12-03-2018, 07:51 AM
.... but not Purdue.

I remember when everyone said "but they lost to 6-6 Virginia tech"... Ohio st smoked bama that year en route to a natty. The truth is that the Purdue loss was awful and cost them a shot, but that game doesn't mean a thing as far as how they'd perform in a playoff. I think Ohio st being left out was fair though... can't lose that Purdue game

sleepy dawg
12-03-2018, 12:55 PM
Whichever team got picked 4th, either Oklahoma, Ohio State, or Georgia was just lucky to be there. None of them deserved it.

timotheus
12-03-2018, 02:34 PM
so who wins, Bama or Clemson? The semi finals will be tune ups.