Coach007
12-02-2018, 07:16 PM
Hope it goes well

I seen it dawg
12-02-2018, 08:53 PM
Tonite? You sure?

Ifyouonlyknew
12-02-2018, 09:13 PM
Bryant said he wasn't having anymore in homes & would announce Tuesday.

msstate7
12-02-2018, 09:19 PM

Auburn got last word then, eh? This kid would be a great poker player... everyone seems to like their chances

Gutter Cobreh
12-02-2018, 09:19 PM

It would seem he has his mind made up if he's shut down visits, but if he was going with us - why not allow us to visit as planned? Doesn't appear as a good sign for us, but hopefully I'm reading the tea leaves wrong.

Ifyouonlyknew
12-02-2018, 09:20 PM
It would seem he has his mind made up if he's shut down visits, but if he was going with us - why not allow us to visit as planned? Doesn't appear as a good sign for us, but hopefully I'm reading the tea leaves wrong.

All schools were planning to have in homes tonight & tomorrow. This isn't about MSU.

BeardoMSU
12-02-2018, 09:22 PM

How do you like our chances, Dan?*

Ifyouonlyknew
12-02-2018, 09:23 PM
How do you like our chances, Dan?*

I think we're definitely in it. I'm not as confident as some of the mods on here.

Gutter Cobreh
12-02-2018, 09:23 PM
All schools were planning to have in homes tonight & tomorrow. This isn't about MSU.

Good to know. Thanks for the update!

msstate7
12-02-2018, 09:26 PM

If visits were scheduled pre-auburn visit and now they off post-auburn visit, it seems auburn is your favorite. Full disclosure though, my magic 8-ball is broken

TUSK
12-02-2018, 09:39 PM
Not that this is worth a damn, but as I trekked to & from Hotlanta this past weekend the radio-sports-jock-types are sold on KB to AU...

RougeDawg
12-02-2018, 09:45 PM
Not that this is worth a damn, but as I trekked to & from Hotlanta this past weekend the radio-sports-jock-types are sold on KB to AU...

Unless any houses of worship in KBs hometown are undergoing recent renovations, he will Be Maroon and White.

ShotgunDawg
12-02-2018, 09:47 PM
If visits were scheduled pre-auburn visit and now they off post-auburn visit, it seems auburn is your favorite. Full disclosure though, my magic 8-ball is broken

Occam's Razor

BeardoMSU
12-02-2018, 10:03 PM

https://i.makeagif.com/media/3-17-2016/wL0AmL.gif

dawgday166
12-02-2018, 10:06 PM
Unless any houses of worship in KBs hometown are undergoing recent renovations, he will Be Maroon and White.

His dad may not be into that religious thang. He may be into booze & hoes.

preachermatt83
12-02-2018, 10:11 PM
Wrap this one in maroon and white

Mjoelner34
12-02-2018, 10:12 PM
His dad may not be into that religious thang. He may be into booze & hoes.

I didn't know the baby sharks were in this. **

BeardoMSU
12-02-2018, 10:16 PM
He may be into booze & hoes.

Well, both have been scientifically proven to lead to....

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oKIPASjlHZsp5JRN6/giphy.gif

maroonmania
12-02-2018, 10:28 PM

Hope you are correct but we all know that Auburn is king of the QB transfer. Hard to even remember the last time they had a successful starting QB that was a HS recruit. From Cam Newton to Nick Marshall to Jared Stidham all of their QBs lately have been transfers either from other FBS schools or JUCOs.

MetEdDawg
12-02-2018, 10:36 PM
Hope you are correct but we all know that Auburn is king of the QB transfer. Hard to even remember the last time they had a successful starting QB that was a HS recruit. From Cam Newton to Nick Marshall to Jared Stidham all of their QBs lately have been transfers either from other FBS schools or JUCOs.

We make fun of LSU for this but Auburn is as bad as they are at developing a high school QB.

lastmajordog
12-02-2018, 10:40 PM
Well, both have been scientifically proven to lead to....

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oKIPASjlHZsp5JRN6/giphy.gif

I don?t see a problem.....

RocketDawg
12-02-2018, 10:44 PM

But you were traveling through central Alabama presumably listening to central Alabama radio stations.

msstate7
12-02-2018, 10:50 PM
https://amp.montgomeryadvertiser.com/amp/2184842002

ShotgunDawg
12-02-2018, 10:53 PM
https://amp.montgomeryadvertiser.com/amp/2184842002

I do find it interesting that Auburn got this extensive interview while no other school did.

Bryant told our guys that he wasn't doing interviews

Ari Gold
12-02-2018, 11:12 PM
There is No and never was a in home with KB and his parents that was scheduled for tonight (Sunday ) ...

Bothrops
12-02-2018, 11:18 PM
Yep I believe it's Auburn. I'll be very very surprised if it's us.

Doggie_Style
12-02-2018, 11:24 PM
Yep I believe it's Auburn. I'll be very very surprised if it's us.

I agree... we need to get KT ready to be the guy

msstate7
12-02-2018, 11:28 PM
I agree... we need to get KT ready to be the guy

If KB doesn't come here, I'd split 1st team reps 50/50 between Nick and key during bowl practice

Bully13
12-02-2018, 11:30 PM
I hate allbarn and their cheating asses

Coach007
12-02-2018, 11:31 PM
Here is KB's words to the Auburn reporter:

"Nobody has separated. I've been seeing, like, that I have narrowed it down. I have not narrowed it down. All those schools are still in my decision. No one has narrowed it down yet."

So Auburn, Arkansas, Mississippi State, Missouri and North Carolina?

"Yes sir. All of those."

I seen it dawg
12-02-2018, 11:37 PM
Ok...

Bully13
12-02-2018, 11:46 PM
Here is KB's words to the Auburn reporter:

"Nobody has separated. I've been seeing, like, that I have narrowed it down. I have not narrowed it down. All those schools are still in my decision. No one has narrowed it down yet."

So Auburn, Arkansas, Mississippi State, Missouri and North Carolina?

"Yes sir. All of those."

Allbarn playing carefully this go round. They dont want another "miracle " visit on their resume. I'll be surprised if allbarn doesn't get him. Cam newton revisited with no paper trail this time

Pollodawg
12-02-2018, 11:51 PM
Some of y?all are blowing this way out of proportion. You get this amped up over a generational player, which he isn?t.

HoopsDawg
12-02-2018, 11:55 PM
Some of y?all are blowing this way out of proportion. You get this amped up over a generational player, which he isn?t.

He would be our starting QB next year. That's a pretty big deal.

Coach007
12-02-2018, 11:59 PM
And Steve stated we have an in home with him Tomorrow night!

Ifyouonlyknew
12-03-2018, 12:00 AM
And Steve stated we have an in home with him Tomorrow night!

He said that's what he heard last night but hadn't heard today. Considering Bryant said today he was doing in homes I'd imagine that in Home doesn't happen.

Todd4State
12-03-2018, 12:01 AM

I don't see anyone getting amped up?

Is he someone that can help us if he comes here? Yes.

If he doesn't we go with KT and hope for the best.

Bothrops
12-03-2018, 12:02 AM
He would be our starting QB next year. That's a pretty big deal.

Damn right it is, and could mean the difference between going bowling or staying home and jerking off.

Coach007
12-03-2018, 12:04 AM
He said that's what he heard last night but hadn't heard today. Considering Bryant said today he was doing in homes I'd imagine that in Home doesn't happen.

Literally his words from TONIGHT:

Finally, I am told that Mississippi State will have an in home visit with Kelly Bryant and his family tomorrow evening and make their final push before his announcement on 12/4.

Ifyouonlyknew
12-03-2018, 12:07 AM
Literally his words from TONIGHT:

Finally, I am told that Mississippi State will have an in home visit with Kelly Bryant and his family tomorrow evening and make their final push before his announcement on 12/4.

Literally his words from TONIGHT

"That's what I was told last night"

bulldawg28
12-03-2018, 12:08 AM
If KB doesn't come here, I'd split 1st team reps 50/50 between Nick and key during bowl practice

I'd take it a step further and rotate both Qb's during the game. We're going to need more than Fitz running the ball 30 times to beat them. They're accustomed to smash mouth football.

DancingRabbit
12-03-2018, 12:45 AM
I'd take it a step further and rotate both Qb's during the game. We're going to need more than Fitz running the ball 30 times to beat them. They're accustomed to smash mouth football.

That doesn't make sense. Fitz and KT are both run first QBs. And rotating QBs is usually a bad plan. Maybe give KT one first half series if we're up by a score. We need to win this game. Fitz gets first shot at winning the game for us.

Bowl practice could still be 50/50 or 60/40.

Bothrops
12-03-2018, 01:07 AM
This will be Fitz' game unless we go up big before the 4th qtr.

Todd4State
12-03-2018, 02:55 AM
This will be Fitz' game unless we go up big before the 4th qtr.

That's the right thing to do.

RocketDawg
12-03-2018, 08:26 AM
That's the right thing to do.

Absolutely. It could very well be his last football game of any organized type. It's his game.

Gutter Cobreh
12-03-2018, 08:44 AM
Absolutely. It could very well be his last football game of any organized type. It's his game.

I agree. He missed the bowl last year, so this is all his.

Remember the days when we used to get excited about a bowl because it allowed us more practice time? It still rings true, so everyone benefits regardless!

RougeDawg
12-03-2018, 09:29 AM

Will only be his last game if he decides to quit playing football. The way the nfl philosophy is changing, Fitz will be playing at the next level. I?d take Fitz over Taysom Hill, who currently plays for saints in a hybrid QB role.

msstate7
12-03-2018, 09:33 AM
Will only be his last game if he decides to quit playing football. The way the nfl philosophy is changing, Fitz will be playing at the next level. I?d take Fitz over Taysom Hill, who currently plays for saints in a hybrid QB role.

Idk... hill is a real 4.4 40 yard guy. I agree though, fitz will get a shot

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-03-2018, 09:43 AM

And this is where the KB thread took its turn to bowl prep talk.

msstate7
12-03-2018, 09:45 AM
And this is where the KB thread took its turn to bowl prep talk.

Most likely over anyway... once KB changed Miami visit to auburn, I knew it was a longshot at best

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-03-2018, 09:55 AM
Most likely over anyway... once KB changed Miami visit to auburn, I knew it was a longshot at best

I'm holding out hope. I am trying to get out of "the woe is us" mentality. I hope things have changed with this staff.

Activated Alpha
12-03-2018, 09:58 AM
Yeah got that vibe that money flowed from the plains regarding KB.

Jack Lambert
12-03-2018, 10:09 AM
Yeah got that vibe that money flowed from the plains regarding KB.

Auburn is truly the little brother and will do anything to keep up with Bama. That's why they are considered the most all time dirtiest college football program.

msstate7
12-03-2018, 10:13 AM
If auburn is going all-in on a transfer, I think they should do it on Tate. He's a better throwing nick marshall. Auburn would be hell with Tate

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-03-2018, 10:16 AM
If auburn is going all-in on a transfer, I think they should do it on Tate. He's a better throwing nick marshall. Auburn would be hell with Tate

I agree. Why would KB so enamored with Auburn? He really don't fit their offense.

Really Clark?
12-03-2018, 10:21 AM

Taite hasn’t graduated yet and Arizona papers are speculating if he can or is on track to in the spring. Probably the biggest question mark on Taite and waiting out to see if he would be a grad transfer

ShotgunDawg
12-03-2018, 10:30 AM

Not to mention that Stidham is still on the damn roster & a little more time to figure out his situation may be needed

msstate7
12-03-2018, 10:33 AM
Not to mention that Stidham is still on the damn roster & a little more time to figure out his situation may be needed

I think he's 100% gone

Ifyouonlyknew
12-03-2018, 10:38 AM
I think he's 100% gone

I agree

ShotgunDawg
12-03-2018, 10:41 AM
I agree

So where is he going?

He needs another year before going to the NFL, so don't tell me he's declaring.

Is Auburn kicking him to the curb?

Ifyouonlyknew
12-03-2018, 10:43 AM
So where is he going?

He could enter the draft & be a mid round pick or he could be a grad transfer. Odds of him being at Auburn next season less than 2%.

msstate7
12-03-2018, 10:45 AM
So where is he going?

He could go to Oklahoma and be their 3rd straight qb to lead the nation in passer rating.

Tbonewannabe
12-03-2018, 10:47 AM
He could enter the draft & be a mid round pick or he could be a grad transfer. Odds of him being at Auburn next season less than 2%.

Any chance we could land him? It seems like the type of QB that would be great in our offense.

msstate7
12-03-2018, 10:49 AM
Any chance we could land him? It seems like the type of QB that would be great in our offense.

We would be a damn good offense with him and key/mayden (if key leaves) in tommy Stevens role. I'd take JS over KB 100%

ShotgunDawg

I'll hand it to Auburn about one thing.

They are 100% all in on competing for Championships.

They couldn't care less about bowl games, winning 8-9 games, etc. They only care about winning championships & are willing to wipe the table clean & start over every year in an effort to do that. They re-arrange the deck chairs more often than anyone else with no-regard for the floor of those decisions, while only caring about the ceiling. Every 5 years or so this works & they catch lightening in a bottle.

It's a crazy program

BrunswickDawg
He could go to Oklahoma and be their 3rd straight qb to lead the nation in passer rating.

Or be the next man up for the Pirate and the gunslingers at Wazu...

Tbonewannabe
12-03-2018, 10:51 AM
I'll hand it to Auburn about one thing.

They are 100% all in on competing for Championships.

They couldn't care less about bowl games, winning 8-9 games, etc. They only care about winning championships & are willing to wipe the table clean & start over every year in an effort to do that. They re-arrange the deck chairs more often than anyone else with no-regard for the floor of those decisions, while only caring about the ceiling. Every 5 years or so this works & they catch lightening in a bottle.

It's a crazy program

Having a lot of disposable income and using it all on Lotto tickets.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-03-2018, 10:55 AM

I would prefer him over KB honestly.

ShotgunDawg
12-03-2018, 10:56 AM
Having a lot of disposable income and using it all on Lotto tickets.

No doubt. They have ZERO interest in building a program & tons of interest in quick fixes that occasionally lead to catching lightening in a bottle.

They are IMO the most unique program in the country. They are really the only ones that behave in this manner

msstate7
12-03-2018, 11:00 AM
If JS does transfer, watch out for aTm. Mond looks like a quality qb, but jimbo likes a pro style offense and JS is more of that. Plus JS is a Texas kid

ShotgunDawg
12-03-2018, 11:04 AM
If JS does transfer, watch out for aTm. Mond looks like a quality qb, but jimbo likes a pro style offense and JS is more of that. Plus JS is a Texas kid

Mond is better than Stidham IMO. I really like Mond. He provides a dual threat that A&M really needs.

I think Stidham looks at Oklahoma. OKlahoma St's QB was also a SR.

Another option could be TCU

ShotgunDawg
12-03-2018, 11:04 AM
What's scary is if Stidham went to LSU

He's way better than Burrow

msstate7
12-03-2018, 11:06 AM
What's scary is if Stidham went to LSU

He's way better than Burrow

WR talent as good as anyone too. They'd be really good

TrapGame
12-03-2018, 11:06 AM
And what about Cord Sandberg in all this AU talk. Maybe getting KB, Stidham would leave and Cord does't know if he'll get any meaningful playing time at AU. Or is that not a worry for him? Is he just getting a free ride degree by riding the bench? I'd like to see a polished Sandberg in Joe's offense, tbh.

msstate7
12-03-2018, 11:08 AM
And what about Cord Sandberg in all this AU talk. Maybe getting KB, Stidham would leave and Cord does't know if he'll get any meaningful playing time at AU. Or is that not a worry for him? Is he just getting a free ride degree by riding the bench? I'd like to see a polished Sandberg in Joe's offense, tbh.

Cord will require a full year imo. He hasn't played in forever. He could potentially take over in 2020

TrapGame
12-03-2018, 11:11 AM
Cord will require a full year imo. He hasn't played in forever. He could potentially take over in 2020

Yeah, he's gotta be rusty as hell. But, I wonder if Gus did a little white lying about his potential playing time to get him.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-03-2018, 11:16 AM

Gatewood is ahead of Sandberd and if I were Malzahn I would go all in with him but is the fanbase patient enough to let him get acclimated? Probably not which is why Gus is looking for another quick fix.

Scared_Hitless
12-03-2018, 11:18 AM
I want Bryant, if that is Joe's guy I hope we land him. But I am also hopeful for KT guy was a Gatorade player of the year in HS and has shown flashes when playing here. I have no doubt with Mullen he would have been our best QB to date. Hopefully his passing progresses to a level that allows him to thrive. He is much more natural thrower than Nick was coming in.

RiverCityDawg
12-03-2018, 11:34 AM
I'm telling y'all, we might lose KB to Auburn, but no one over there is buying him. The money guys want Gus out, so they aren't interested in a one year QB deal that could help Gus stay beyond 2019. That would be a waste of money. They just redid the contract so they can fire him after next year. This time, unlike with Cam, if they get KB it will just be because he likes it there more. That happens sometimes, you know.

Dawgology
12-03-2018, 11:42 AM
KB headed to Maroon and White

msstate7
12-03-2018, 11:44 AM
KB headed to Maroon and White

Curious why you think this. No one outside this site seems to think it's us. I have no idea, so not saying you wrong

Dawg61
12-03-2018, 11:47 AM
We would be a damn good offense with him and key/mayden (if key leaves) in tommy Stevens role. I'd take JS over KB 100%

There you go again trying to get KT to leave. You're gonna leave before he does rebel.

msstate7
12-03-2018, 11:49 AM
There you go again trying to get KT to leave. You're gonna leave before he does rebel.

You are dense as Re

Dawg61
12-03-2018, 11:56 AM
Damn right it is, and could mean the difference between going bowling or staying home and jerking off.

No it isn't. Keytaon will take us to a bowl game if he's our starting QB.

Coach007
12-03-2018, 11:58 AM
Let's assume we get the in home tonight.

What are the boards thoughts?

msstate7
12-03-2018, 11:59 AM

That would be a good sign imo

Coach007
12-03-2018, 12:03 PM
That would be a good sign imo

If we get it and he still goes elsewhere... Our staff has exceeded my expectations.

Doggie_Style
12-03-2018, 12:12 PM

Why would we assume that? It ain't happening...

louisvilledawg
12-03-2018, 12:12 PM

Auburn it is then.

Ari Gold
12-03-2018, 12:19 PM
It’s always great to have the last visit..
We are getting it tonight.
Taking about 4 coaches.
We will see what happens with KB
It’s either us or Auburn .

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-03-2018, 12:38 PM
It?s always great to have the last visit..
Taking about 4 coaches.
It?s either us or Auburn .

So it is confirmed the visit is happening? wow! That's got to bode well for us.

TrapGame
12-03-2018, 12:51 PM
So it is confirmed the visit is happening? wow! That's got to bode well for us.

Yes it does. Sounds like his impending commitment to Auburn may be premature.

Ari Gold
12-03-2018, 01:11 PM
No matter how this turns out , this is the relentless effort we need in recruiting .. hats off to this staff. They get it .

Pollodawg
12-03-2018, 01:23 PM
We make fun of LSU for this but Auburn is as bad as they are at developing a high school QB.

That we can agree on. Night and day from Shut-it-down-Dan.

KOdawg1
12-03-2018, 01:25 PM
It’s always great to have the last visit..
Taking about 4 coaches.
It’s either us or Auburn .

Mullen and the country club would've given up by this point. Awesome to see this staff pushing. Even if we don't get him, well done by our staff.

Coach007
12-03-2018, 01:37 PM
Why would we assume that? It ain't happening...

Last anybody heard from our staff on it is that there was.

Therefore, I am not ruling it out.

Ifyouonlyknew
12-03-2018, 01:51 PM
I hope the in home goes down & They blow him away. Right now I'm not expecting him.

Scared_Hitless
12-03-2018, 01:52 PM
I hope the in home goes down & They blow him away. Right now I'm not expecting him.

Welp it was fun to speculate. KT show it is then I assume.

Coach007
12-03-2018, 01:54 PM

Putting myself is his shoes (LMAO!)... It would be Mizzou or Ms St. reason is simply what they return with the ability to learn.

Between those 2.. I pick MS ST not due to bias, but due to the defense. A team needs a great defense. MS ST has the #1 and return a ton.

Ifyouonlyknew
12-03-2018, 01:55 PM

I don't bat 1.000 & other people on here with good info say we're getting him so they may know more than me. From what I'm hearing right now I don't think it's MSU.

Tbonewannabe
No matter how this turns out , this is the relentless effort we need in recruiting .. hats off to this staff. They get it .

Are you saying our new staff is an improvement? I didn't know you were allowed to recruit after November.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX

If he isn't sold on us at this point, what else can they do to blow him away?

StarkVegasSteve
12-03-2018, 01:57 PM

Not according to most. The feeling is that we'll just move to the next possible grad transfer. Hell let's throw our name into the Jalen Hurts sweepstakes.

Tbonewannabe
12-03-2018, 02:05 PM

I initially read this and thought about Hugh. He could get someone to blow the guy.

Tbonewannabe
12-03-2018, 02:06 PM
Not according to most. The feeling is that we'll just move to the next possible grad transfer. Hell let's throw our name into the Jalen Hurts sweepstakes.

Does anyone think Jalen improved his passing enough that he would be successful at State? He definitely would do well at UF.

Coach007
12-03-2018, 02:07 PM

You don't blow him away again. You restate the positives, show you want him, update on recruiting... IE #1 RB transferring in, Juco WR..etc.

I seen it dawg
12-03-2018, 02:12 PM
This is no country club staff in recruiting....doing work.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-03-2018, 02:25 PM

Bring a bag to the meeting?**

Coach007
12-03-2018, 02:27 PM
Bring a bag to the meeting?**

And put it in the trunk of a new

http://images.car.bauercdn.com/pagefiles/68459/zj50-001.jpg

ShotgunDawg
12-03-2018, 02:29 PM

I can't wait to see the fruits of this 2-3 years down the road.

msstate7
12-03-2018, 03:09 PM
Apparently Cole Kelley leaving Arkansas. No idea if this has anything to do with KB

ShotgunDawg
12-03-2018, 03:11 PM
Apparently Cole Kelley leaving Arkansas. No idea if this has anything to do with KB

Story is only a RS JR and Noland is a decent backup.

Has nothing to do with KB

TrapGame
12-03-2018, 03:31 PM

Wasn't he an interception machine? He was throwing picks like Oprah was giving out cars.

Commercecomet24
12-03-2018, 03:38 PM

This is what people need to understand. Joe and his staff have a plan in place. They know what they're looking for in players, they have a plan on how to get them, and they're working that plan with an effort we haven't seen in recruiting before. We are starting to see the fruits of the labors and it's going to be even better in the future.

RiverCityDawg
12-03-2018, 03:48 PM
Does anyone think Jalen improved his passing enough that he would be successful at State? He definitely would do well at UF.

Not a perfect fit, but I would take Jalen to be my QB in a heartbeat. Proven winner in this league. Tough as nails. While he's not a great passer, he's better than KT right now. Could KT improve and be better than Jalen in a couple years? Maybe so, but give me the veteran who's done it before. Alabama runs some RPO stuff so it's not completely foreign to him. We know he's a great runner.

gravedigger
12-03-2018, 03:51 PM
Hope it goes well

I don?t think there has ever been a more confusing thread in this boards history.

TrapGame
12-03-2018, 04:10 PM
With the OC gone at AU it looks like our chances for KB just went up.

I seen it dawg
12-03-2018, 04:14 PM

No idea is very appropriate

I seen it dawg
12-03-2018, 04:51 PM
Auburn trailing Missouri. We sit very well.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-03-2018, 05:01 PM
With the OC gone at AU it looks like our chances for KB just went up.

Or it could be a good thing for Auburn

BeastMan
12-03-2018, 05:08 PM

https://media1.tenor.com/images/5a5dc5347f377931aa6c95b01276886a/tenor.gif?itemid=9740270

Pollodawg
12-03-2018, 05:10 PM
One thing, Gus is desperate. However, the cigar boys at AU ain’t lifting a finger to help Ole boy out this go round. Most want him to fail to a degree.

Gus is what he is: He’s an 8-5, 9-4 Head coach. Sure, he’ll have 10 wins here and there, but here and there ain’t good enough for Auburn. And he’ll always be chasing ‘13, the flukiest season that ever dared fluke.

Pollodawg
12-03-2018, 05:16 PM
The MSU “media” saying we have no shot at Bryan, would these be the same obese podcast hosts who told you that the Outback Bowl wasn’t happening?

Dawgology
12-03-2018, 05:57 PM
The MSU “media” saying we have no shot at Bryan, would these be the same obese podcast hosts who told you that the Outback Bowl wasn’t happening?

Exactly. It's becoming a little obvious, right? I mean...I know Ole Miss folks own SuperTalk and he even said on his show then have to not be too biased but I'm thinking "You're on a MSU program...why the hell WOULDN't you be biased". At least we have Brandon Walker who isn't afraid to tell it like it is.

Pollodawg
12-03-2018, 06:06 PM
Exactly. It's becoming a little obvious, right? I mean...I know Ole Miss folks own SuperTalk and he even said on his show then have to not be too biased but I'm thinking "You're on a MSU program...why the hell WOULDN't you be biased". At least we have Brandon Walker who isn't afraid to tell it like it is.

More Cowbell is the best of the podcast lot by far.

NCDawg
12-03-2018, 06:08 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/5a5dc5347f377931aa6c95b01276886a/tenor.gif?itemid=9740270

I know it was you, Gus. You broke my heart.

I seen it dawg
12-03-2018, 06:10 PM
This is fun

hacker
12-03-2018, 06:15 PM
Paul saying we're not getting a visit, other people saying we are. Anyone know what's actually happening?

msstate7
12-03-2018, 06:20 PM
Paul saying we're not getting a visit, other people saying we are. Anyone know what's actually happening?

Bryant himself told Montgomery paper no one would get another visit.

civildawg
12-03-2018, 06:30 PM
Pardon my take tweeted that Bryant is transferring to Arkansas. They broke the Green Bay coach getting fired even though they aren?t serious journalists. Take it with a grain of salt but I consider it a little realistic since they found out about McCarthy first

Coach007
12-03-2018, 06:36 PM

Yes... Kelly Bryant knows!

Bully13
12-03-2018, 06:37 PM
Lots of folk on this thread pretending to be insiders while not knowing dick. Assholes.

Ari Gold
12-03-2018, 06:53 PM
This is fun

All CCM had to do was check with us we could have saved him the time and effort.. oh well

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-03-2018, 07:15 PM
Lots of folk on this thread pretending to be insiders while not knowing dick. Assholes.

Ding ding!!! Here's a prediction he is a dawg...but it is recruiting and it's a fluid situation. Things could change overnight.*

msstate7
12-03-2018, 07:16 PM
Ding ding!!! Here's a prediction he is a dawg...but it is recruiting and it's a fluid situation. Things could change overnight.*

+1

Really Clark?
12-03-2018, 07:28 PM
We are visiting him tonight. So many sources have picked 3 different schools today but no one has picked us, yet we get the in home tonight

fader2103
12-03-2018, 07:32 PM
Lots of chatter on Twitter Bryant to the pigs. Might be why Cole Kelly is transferring

Coach007
12-03-2018, 07:36 PM
We are visiting him tonight. So many sources have picked 3 different schools today but no one has picked us, yet we get the in home tonight

Yep!!! Happening now.

Dawg61
12-03-2018, 07:38 PM
Not a perfect fit, but I would take Jalen to be my QB in a heartbeat. Proven winner in this league. Tough as nails. While he's not a great passer, he's better than KT right now. Could KT improve and be better than Jalen in a couple years? Maybe so, but give me the veteran who's done it before. Alabama runs some RPO stuff so it's not completely foreign to him. We know he's a great runner.

Has Hurts announced he's transferring cause I get the feeling he's got eyes on winning back the starting job instead and by the way he played vs UGA that might be as soon as their next game vs Oklahoma.

Topbulldawg
12-03-2018, 07:44 PM
I love that right now on the secrant there are 3 threads in a row that say:

Breaking News: Bryant to Arkansas
Per Legitimate Sources: Bryant to Missouri
Per 247....Moorhead is in home with Bryant now

And to top it off, their general sentiment is that Bryant is going to Auburn

Really Clark?
12-03-2018, 07:48 PM
I love that right now on the secrant there are 3 threads in a row that say:

Breaking News: Bryant to Arkansas
Per Legitimate Sources: Bryant to Missouri
Per 247....Moorhead is in home with Bryant now

And to top it off, their general sentiment is that Bryant is going to Auburn

Actually I think it was an Auburn site saying KB to Mizzou

Spiderman
12-03-2018, 08:15 PM
To be perfectly honest, I don't really give a damn if he comes or not. If so, yay I guess. If not, don't really care.

He's a one year player, if he wins the job.

If he were an all sec type WR or DL, then I would care more.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-03-2018, 08:25 PM
Lots of chatter on Twitter Bryant to the pigs. Might be why Cole Kelly is transferring

Why does that matter? He wasn't gonna be the starter anyway

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-03-2018, 08:26 PM
Has Hurts announced he's transferring cause I get the feeling he's got eyes on winning back the starting job instead and by the way he played vs UGA that might be as soon as their next game vs Oklahoma.

Tua gonna be back on the market!!**

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-03-2018, 08:27 PM
Actually I think it was an Auburn site saying KB to Mizzou

All the Auburn fans that I know including a boss at work are not that excited about getting KB

msstate7
12-03-2018, 08:30 PM
Delete

Coach007
12-03-2018, 08:33 PM
in response to Kelly to Ark

https://s3media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/394/867/8867394.png

msstate7
12-03-2018, 08:35 PM
in response to Kelly to Ark

https://s3media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/394/867/8867394.png

Isn't mizzou the consensus rumor right now?

Coach007
12-03-2018, 08:42 PM
No idea.

What I do know is that it was reported that there would be no visits. People used Kelly's words.

Right now.... there is a visit. We are the last thing he will see prior to a decision.

Pollodawg
12-03-2018, 08:44 PM
To be perfectly honest, I don't really give a damn if he comes or not. If so, yay I guess. If not, don't really care.

He's a one year player, if he wins the job.

If he were an all sec type WR or DL, then I would care more.

Same.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-03-2018, 08:46 PM
Me thinks KB is just telling everyone what they want to hear

Coach007
12-03-2018, 08:54 PM

to a large extent.

msstate7
12-03-2018, 09:01 PM

I think so too. Auburn people saying mizzou though makes me think mizzou may be real. Who knows though