PDA

View Full Version : Big 2 weeks for our basketball team

msstate7
12-01-2018, 07:28 AM
Just got a really nice true road win. We now return home to face a team we should handle easily in mcneese st. Next Saturday, we have Clemson in the prudential center on espn2. The following Saturday, we host Cincinnati. This is a huge stretch for our ncaa chances. Do your best to be at the hump Tuesday night and Saturday, December 15th.

99jc
12-01-2018, 08:34 AM
Please quit telling people to be at games unless you are there. If you will be there please disregard this notice.

shannondawg
12-01-2018, 09:05 AM
I hope you are joking.

hopsondawg22
12-01-2018, 09:42 AM
Oh so he should tell people that they should keep their asses at the house?

maroonmania
12-01-2018, 09:49 AM
Please quit telling people to be at games unless you are there. If you will be there please disregard this notice.

Good grief, he said "do your best" to go. Its not like he said F U if you don't. Geez, some people look for crap to complain about.

99jc
12-01-2018, 10:16 AM
No I just get sick of people saying go to the games and they never go themselves. I went to all but one football game this year home and away did you...if not you STFU.

msstate7
12-01-2018, 10:23 AM
No I just get sick of people saying go to the games and they never go themselves. I went to all but one football game this year home and away did you...if not you STFU.

Awesome, now stop crying, and be at the hump Tuesday

DogsofAnarchy
12-01-2018, 10:26 AM

F U if you don’t go....there I said it.

maroonmania
12-01-2018, 10:36 AM

Yep, just because you went to all these games makes it HORRIBLE for someone else to encourage others to go. And I went to every home game but one even though I live hours from Starkville and pay out the rear end for a child to go to MSU. Have no idea where you live but its a big commitment to get to games for a lot of people with kids and travel. I really have no clue whether msstate7 goes to games or not.

msstate7
12-01-2018, 10:40 AM
Yep, just because you went to all these games makes it HORRIBLE for someone else to encourage others to go. And I went to every home game but one even though I live hours from Starkville and pay out the rear end for a child to go to MSU. Have no idea where you live but its a big commitment to get to games for a lot of people with kids and travel. I really have no clue whether msstate7 goes to games or not.

I go to several

BB30
12-01-2018, 12:21 PM

Kiddo piss in your Cheerios this am? Simply stating we need a good crowd is perfectly fine. Should be a fun couple weeks with the round ball last night was encouraging.