PDA

View Full Version : Birmingham Iron

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-30-2018, 02:43 PM
Plenty of MSU representation on the Birmingham Iron roster.
https://aaf.com/birmingham-iron/roster/

Sorry if discussed before.

Scared_Hitless
11-30-2018, 02:45 PM
Damn really is, a few of those guys like Boyd had an NFL stint at least. Only one shocking for me is Matt Wells he was an athletic freak didn't he have an eyesight issue?

Leeshouldveflanked
11-30-2018, 04:29 PM
That’s a talented roster....

msu15
11-30-2018, 04:32 PM
Damn really is, a few of those guys like Boyd had an NFL stint at least. Only one shocking for me is Matt Wells he was an athletic freak didn't he have an eyesight issue?

Speaking of Matt, I wonder how many other players are on the list with him as starting all 4 years of their career at MSU?

RocketDawg
11-30-2018, 04:40 PM
It'll be interesting to see how well the league does. Any plans for televised games?

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
11-30-2018, 05:07 PM
Memphis has 3 from OM & 0 from State if you needed help picking a team. Go Irons!

Gates, DeMarques LB; Morris, Christian T; Bouldin, Daronte G

JoseBrown
11-30-2018, 05:20 PM
Memphis has 3 from OM & 0 from State if you needed help picking a team. Go Irons!

Gates, DeMarques LB; Morris, Christian T; Bouldin, Daronte G

There is a reason for that.

The Birmingham team has the worst odds of winning the season, just FYI...but, they drafted a qb in 1st round of qb draft that taught himself how to play the position by watching YouTube. Didn't play in high school either. Will be interesting. There will be a mix of guys with some NFL experience and some without.

RocketDawg
11-30-2018, 06:35 PM

The Birmingham team has the worst odds of winning the season, just FYI...but, they drafted a qb in 1st round of qb draft that taught himself how to play the position by watching YouTube. Didn't play in high school either. Will be interesting. There will be a mix of guys with some NFL experience and some without.

Isn't that reason that the teams are assigned schools, and we're with B'ham and Ole' Miss is with Memphis?

The QB position at the Iron doesn't sound all that great.

somebodyshotmypaw
11-30-2018, 06:36 PM
Trent Richardson at RB. High NFL draft pick.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-30-2018, 07:38 PM

They got Blake Sims and Stephen Garcia!!!**

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-30-2018, 07:39 PM
It'll be interesting to see how well the league does. Any plans for televised games?

I think I saw where they will be on CBS

Dawgfan77
12-01-2018, 09:06 AM

So longo and freez like

hacker
12-01-2018, 09:45 AM
Yes, Ole Miss is assigned to the Memphis team. We're assigned to the Birmingham team.

It's also interesting to me that all of our players on the team are defensive players.

Dawg Tired
12-01-2018, 11:21 AM

If I recall he was blind in one eye.