PDA

View Full Version : Surprised no one has mentioned "The Season" this week and how weird it was?!?!?!

TStationDawg
11-30-2018, 12:04 PM
1. Luke's halftime speech sounded like a Pastor's kid away at church camp trying to learn how to cuss- insert curse words anywhere possible regardless of how it sounds
2. Matt Coral's weeping breakdown into Luke's arms post game- gimme a break- that kid will crack next year if not before.
3. Luke's post game speech and hug with Patterson (reminded of Hugh post egg bowl 2013- "We are ready to cheat our butts off")

It's like all things Ole Miss- all for appearance, never for substance; especially when followed up with that display Matt Luke put on with his presser on Monday. Even David Johnson said "It's like he was talking past us, to people behind us, but no one was there".... I'm like yeah he was, into the cameras!!!!

That bunch is soooooo odd!

Reminded me of Swayze in Red Dawn!! lol "Let it burn man, let it burn!"

jeremyrbrown
11-30-2018, 12:29 PM
1. Luke's halftime speech sounded like a Pastor's kid away at church camp trying to learn how to cuss- insert curse words anywhere possible regardless of how it sounds
2. Matt Coral's weeping breakdown into Luke's arms post game- gimme a break- that kid will crack next year if not before.
3. Luke's post game speech and hug with Patterson (reminded of Hugh post egg bowl 2013- "We are ready to cheat our butts off")

It's like all things Ole Miss- all for appearance, never for substance; especially when followed up with that display Matt Luke put on with his presser on Monday. Even David Johnson said "It's like he was talking past us, to people behind us, but no one was there".... I'm like yeah he was, into the cameras!!!!

That bunch is soooooo odd!

Reminded me of Swayze in Red Dawn!! lol "Let it burn man, let it burn!"

Luke's sweatshirt at practice says "Own the Sugar Bowl".

TStationDawg
11-30-2018, 12:34 PM
haha! Somehow I missed that! That whole episode was so awkward.

TrapGame
11-30-2018, 12:34 PM

And looking at his belly he does an outstanding job of doing just that.

Todd4State
11-30-2018, 12:35 PM

It should say bought the Sugar Bowl.

TrapGame
11-30-2018, 12:48 PM
If Corral broke down after the EB he better get ready for some real tears next year. They gonna suck something awful.

Commercecomet24
11-30-2018, 01:07 PM
If Corral broke down after the EB he better get ready for some real tears next year. They gonna suck something awful.

Yeah they won't have near the talent next year. He gonna get broke next year!

starkvegasdawg
11-30-2018, 02:45 PM
It should say bought the Sugar Bowl.

Then Bjork can get a shirt made and stand beside him saying Gave Back the Sugar Bowl.

Cary Hudson's little bro
11-30-2018, 02:57 PM
So many Ole Miss threads on this site.

hobiedawg
11-30-2018, 04:10 PM

That’s why he was crying.

RocketDawg
11-30-2018, 04:54 PM
That’s why he was crying.

It was probably because his ears hurt so bad from having his helmet ripped off. That had to hurt.

Bully13
11-30-2018, 05:09 PM
I saved sec inside egg bowl Edition. This thread inspires me to watch again