PDA

View Full Version : Looks like We Are Playing Purdue in the Music City Bowl

ShotgunDawg
11-29-2018, 03:15 PM
Congrats on having he best defense in the country & being the #18 team in the playoff.

You get to play 6-6 Purdue in cold weather. :confused:

https://twitter.com/GoldandBlackcom/status/1068234347499671552

Leroy Jenkins
11-29-2018, 03:19 PM
So 9 wins then? GOOD!.

mstatefan91
11-29-2018, 03:20 PM
This is why I wanted LSU to win.. dammit

ShotgunDawg
11-29-2018, 03:20 PM
So 9 wins then? Sweet.

That was pee on your head, not warm rain

Cooterpoot
11-29-2018, 03:24 PM
Good luck selling tickets to that if true.

Dawgbite
11-29-2018, 03:25 PM
So how are you making that connection? Nowhere in the article linked is any team other than Purdue mentioned for this game.

Cooterpoot
11-29-2018, 03:29 PM
Good point, that would seem to point to Vandy playing in that bowl game. Might we see a Texas bowl?

Jack Lambert
11-29-2018, 03:31 PM
He pouring diarrhea shit in your coffee. No one knows who and where. Hell I doubt anyone at the SEC office knows who or where.

StateDawg44
11-29-2018, 03:32 PM
So how are you making that connection? Nowhere in the article linked is any team other than Purdue mentioned for this game.

Just wants some drama and some one to bite.

Tbonewannabe
11-29-2018, 03:34 PM
So where do we hear that we are going to the Music City? The Gator Bowl President did an interview where he stated that he thought it was UK to the Citrus and MSU to the Outback. Until LSU and UF are locked into the NY6 then everything is a guess.

Cooterpoot
11-29-2018, 03:36 PM
So much conflicting information coming out that it seems like we're being felt out by the powers that be to see where we might fit best. They don't want us taking the Outback and not showing up.

Leroy Jenkins
11-29-2018, 03:47 PM

I'm about to change some of your lives..... Every time something in life happens to you just say "Good". I do it to the people at work all the time when they bring up a problem. Just state the positive side of the argument and say "Good". Don't feed Shotgun, just say "Good", spin it to the positive, and move on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdTMDpizis8

Jack Lambert
11-29-2018, 03:53 PM
I'm about to change some of your lives..... Every time something in life happens to you just say "Good". I do it to the people at work all the time when they bring up a problem. Just state the positive side of the argument and say "Good". Don't feed Shotgun, just say "Good", spin it to the positive, and move on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdTMDpizis8

So if I get jumped in a alley, my nuts crushed from a size 12 boot and they take all my money I should say Good? That's Jesus on steroids.

StateDawg44
11-29-2018, 03:53 PM

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/89/7f/fb/897ffb91e226b3f1ae619bde86945667.png

StateDawg44
11-29-2018, 03:54 PM
So if I get jumped in a alley, my nuts crushed from a size 12 boot and they take all my money I should say Good? That's Jesus on steroids.

At least they didn't kill you.... Good.

Leroy Jenkins
11-29-2018, 03:56 PM

Good! Now you know your deficiencies, and improved your judgement.

I mean, whats the alternative? Lay there felling sorry about your empty wallet and squished nuts?

WSOPdawg
11-29-2018, 04:00 PM
Good point, that would seem to point to Vandy playing in that bowl game. Might we see a Texas bowl?

That's what I'm thinking -- they match Purdue with Vandy. We heading west to Houston for the Texas Bowl.

BulldogDX55
11-29-2018, 04:11 PM
There's literally nothing in that article that says either us or Purdue are going to the MCB. All it says is that Purdue has a chance to go. What is this alarmist bull crap? Not saying it is impossible, but this is a dumb reaction to an inconsequential article.

Jack Lambert
11-29-2018, 04:27 PM
Good! Now you know your deficiencies, and improved your judgement.

I mean, whats the alternative? Lay there felling sorry about your empty wallet and squished nuts?

You damn sure don't say good. You get up and say, I am going to hunt down those mother ****ers and kill them.

West Tn Dawg
11-29-2018, 04:34 PM
I have decided that he comes up with all this crap just to add to his 21 thousand some odd post count. It's pretty obvious he has nothing else to do but sit here and post crap over and over! Bet he has a flashing counter sitting on his desk. Pretty sad for a grown man to live his life on a message board.

ShotgunDawg
11-29-2018, 04:44 PM
I have decided that he comes up with all this crap just to add to his 21 thousand some odd post count. It's pretty obvious he has nothing else to do but sit here and post crap over and over! Bet he has a flashing counter sitting on his desk. Pretty sad for a grown man to live his life on a message board.

I didn't write the tweet. It was tweeted out by a Purdue account.

DogsofAnarchy
11-29-2018, 04:46 PM
This is why I wanted LSU to win.. dammit

We are going to the Outback Bowl.

Commercecomet24
11-29-2018, 04:47 PM
There's is absolutely nothing, zero, zilch about State in that article.

Liverpooldawg
11-29-2018, 04:47 PM
This is like the 10th different combo I've seen so far. Yawn. I personally hope it IS the Music City. I'm already going to be up there that day and it will be easy to work the game in. I'm happy to see MSU in 9 straight bowl games. Bitching about WHICH bowl is a damn good problem to have.

Leroy Jenkins
11-29-2018, 04:49 PM
You damn sure don't say good. You get up and say, I am going to hunt down those mother ****ers and kill them.

My fault, I assumed from your original hypothetical scenario that you were incapacitated, since you allowed them to take your money. In your revised/clarified hypothetical scenario I would say...

Good. Opportunity to show the individual what happens when he meets a superior male. And you also get to hurt someone with a clear conscience while improving humanity as a whole.

StateDawg44
11-29-2018, 04:59 PM
I didn't write the tweet. It was tweeted out by a Purdue account.

Yet there is still no mention of Mississippi State in the tweet or article. So your OP still doesn't make sense.

Jack Lambert
11-29-2018, 05:00 PM
My fault, I assumed from your original hypothetical scenario that you were incapacitated, since you allowed them to take your money. In your revised/clarified hypothetical scenario I would say...

Good. Opportunity to show the individual what happens when he meets a superior male. And you also get to hurt someone with a clear conscience while improving humanity as a whole.

It is possible to be knocked out then wake up and then go hunt them down. I got beat up when I was 18 out side a restaurant by six guys. I knew who they were. I joined the Marine later and one week about two years later I came home on leave and I caught each and everyone of them alone and just beat the jack shit out of them. Their so call leader of the pack had fallen and broken his back since the time they jumped me and was in a wheel chair. I might have let him slide but he was still a dick head. I kick his ass too.

tcdog70
11-29-2018, 05:02 PM
He pouring diarrhea shit in your coffee. No one knows who and where. Hell I doubt anyone at the SEC office knows who or where.

I heard first of the week from a good source we were bound for Nashville.

Percho
11-29-2018, 05:03 PM
I refuse to be, unhappy.

Commercecomet24
11-29-2018, 05:05 PM
It is possible to be knocked out then wake up and then go hunt them down. I got beat up when I was 18 out side a restaurant by six guys. I knew who they were. I joined the Marine later and one week about two years later I came home on leave and I caught each and everyone of them alone and just beat the jack shit out of them. Their so call leader of the pack had fallen and broken his back since the time they jumped me and was in a wheel chair. I might have let him slide but he was still a dick head. I kick his ass too.

Y'all don't piss Jack off! lol

TrapGame
11-29-2018, 05:09 PM
I heard we're playing in the Bourbon Bowl against the Mud Dogs of SCLU.**

Coursesuper
11-29-2018, 05:17 PM
I heard we're playing in the Bourbon Bowl against the Mud Dogs of SCLU.**

High Quality H2O!

Jack Lambert
11-29-2018, 05:18 PM

By the way the guy in the wheel chair sell prescription drugs illegally in one of the tri-County of Jackson Metro now. I know for a fact! He will get caught one day. I'm not saying anything to the police but he will get caught.

confucius say
11-29-2018, 05:25 PM

You drink your coffee black I bet

Gutter Cobreh
11-29-2018, 05:31 PM

I'd, for one, rather read thread after thread of Jack's past/war time stories over any of Shotgun's threads regarding SEC officials or bowl predictions...

Commercecomet24
11-29-2018, 05:35 PM
I'd, for one, rather read thread after thread of Jack's past/war time stories over any of Shotgun's threads regarding SEC officials or bowl predictions...

Lol! Me too!!!

msstate7
11-29-2018, 05:37 PM

But I'm your fav, right? Ha

Coursesuper
11-29-2018, 05:54 PM
By the way the guy in the wheel chair sell prescription drugs illegally in one of the tri-County of Jackson Metro now. I know for a fact! He will get caught one day. I'm not saying anything to the police but he will get caught.

Where were you stationed in our beloved Corps Jack? I wonder if we chewed any of the same dust?

yjnkdawg
11-29-2018, 06:53 PM
Here's the key words I think . "looks like". Looks like it was going to be a sunny day and then it rains 4", and is a washout. Looks like if I had invested enough money in Siri stocks, I could have made a million dollars. The SEC Office hasn't even determined or finalized with the Bowl committees on who will go where. Threads like this are so far out in left field that they are actually funny.

msudawg1200
11-29-2018, 06:57 PM
I love how everybody has “sources” and none of these “sources” say the same thing.

shannondawg
11-29-2018, 06:58 PM

You on the wrong board, this is the bottle half empty board, I've been looking for the half full bottle and haven't found it , at least not a MSU board.

Jack Lambert
11-29-2018, 07:47 PM
Where were you stationed in our beloved Corps Jack? I wonder if we chewed any of the same dust?

I was with 10th Marines State side in North Carolina and with 12th Marines in Okinawa.. I was also with 9th Marines when I was in the Philippians. I kind of dated my self with 9th Marines. I believe they were disbanded but I also heard they were going to reform the Regiment. I went to boot camp in 1986.

yjnkdawg
11-29-2018, 07:49 PM

BINGO !

yjnkdawg
11-29-2018, 07:51 PM

I concur. :cool:

Coursesuper
11-29-2018, 07:59 PM
I was with 10th Marines State side in North Carolina and with 12th Marines in Okinawa.. I was also with 9th Marines when I was in the Philippians. I kind of dated my self with 9th Marines. I believe they were disbanded but I also heard they were going to reform the Regiment. I went to boot camp in 1986.

11th Marines at 29 Palms, 12th Marines Okinawa so we've seen the same ground I went to boot at PI 1985. We were in Arty at the same time. I was a surveyor and carried an FO mos also. Olongapo, wow, if these kids could see that place!

Dawg61
11-29-2018, 08:45 PM
I'm not saying Purdue is a good team but they did beat the absolute shit outta Ohio State this year. They have a stud freshman WR who was just named top WR in the B1G. Future 1st rounder and heisman candidate. He had over 100 receptions as a freshman. Rondale Moore is his name. Dantzler better bring it.

Jack Lambert
11-29-2018, 09:25 PM
11th Marines at 29 Palms, 12th Marines Okinawa so we've seen the same ground I went to boot at PI 1985. We were in Arty at the same time. I was a surveyor and carried an FO mos also. Olongapo, wow, if these kids could see that place!

I was a 0861 Artillery Scout Observer.

Side question did you ever go to the Stage in Naha City?

Commercecomet24
11-29-2018, 09:29 PM
I'm not saying Purdue is a good team but they did beat the absolute shit outta Ohio State this year. They have a stud freshman WR who was just named top WR in the B1G. Future 1st rounder and heisman candidate. He had over 100 receptions as a freshman. Rondale Moore is his name. Dantzler better bring it.

Dude can fly! He's a stud, love watching him play. I don't think we play Purdue though

Dawg61
11-29-2018, 09:42 PM
Dude can fly! He's a stud, love watching him play. I don't think we play Purdue though

I hope we play Wisconsin. They aren't anything special this year so if we beat them (I feel confident we would) I get bragging rights over my brother till the teams meet again. He went to 3 different universities for undergrad, grad and post grad before working at a 4th and we've already beaten Miami, OH and NC State so beating Wisconsin would make it 3 of 4. Only one missing would be Maryland.

Commercecomet24
11-29-2018, 09:48 PM
I hope we play Wisconsin. They aren't anything special this year so if we beat them (I feel confident we would) I get bragging rights over my brother till the teams meet again. He went to 3 different universities for undergrad, grad and post grad before working at a 4th and we've already beaten Miami, OH and NC State so beating Wisconsin would make it 3 of 4. Only one missing would be Maryland.

Lol I had a brother that did the same thing. 4 different schools. usm, bama, Washington State and Washington. Maybe we'll get Wisconsin, BYU even beat em this year!

Coursesuper
11-30-2018, 07:40 AM
I was a 0861 Artillery Scout Observer.

Side question did you ever go to the Stage in Naha City?

I never made it, we were headed that way on night but got side tracked, wound up on Gate 2 street. Again.