PDA

View Full Version : Mea Culpa on Bryant

I seen it dawg
11-29-2018, 11:59 AM
After finding out more I was wrong on the kid and I'm 100% on board with us getting Bryant. I feel good about us getting him at this point.

msstate7
11-29-2018, 12:06 PM
If he's who joe wants, then I want joe to get him bc I am expecting major improvement offensively next season. Lord knows I'll hold joe responsible haha

No matter how I feel about Bryant, this would be a great sign for this staff to pull KB

BeardoMSU
11-29-2018, 12:06 PM
Nabbing him would definitely give us a boost going into 2019.

BeastMan
11-29-2018, 12:17 PM
Getting Bryant would be huge for overall recruiting momentum. It would turn some gears for sure

Pollodawg
11-29-2018, 12:30 PM
Feels like shades of Cam Newton, but Bryant ain’t Newton. He’s a good QB, but let’s be real here.....

TrapGame
11-29-2018, 12:30 PM
If we land Bryant it will be huge. It will put a buzz around next season.

thf24
11-29-2018, 12:38 PM
In regards to Auburn, everyone involved including Bryant himself has to know that he's not the ideal fit for Gus's system. With guys better suited like Khalil Tate and Jalen Hurts likely on the market, I think it's unlikely Gus will be looking for or potentially taking a commitment from him during the visit this weekend. If we get to next week without that, have to think we're in the driver's seat.

Bully13
11-29-2018, 12:50 PM
Feels like shades of Cam Newton, but Bryant ain’t Newton. He’s a good QB, but let’s be real here.....

Go away. And I'm being fo reelz

Dawg61
11-29-2018, 12:54 PM
If we land Bryant there might be a ripple effect into better WRs

Ari Gold
11-29-2018, 01:03 PM
I like our chances..

Pit Bull
11-29-2018, 01:03 PM
If we get Bryant, I fully expect KT to transfer out immediately. Mayden might stay since he's younger, but even that is not a given. KT has put in a lot of time and has been waiting to get his shot once Fitz graduated. So, I have to assume Moorhead is more than willing to let KT and Mayden move on if that happens. That way Bryant would be our QB next year, and then have HIS high school guy in Shraeder come in after Bryant.

Leeshouldveflanked
11-29-2018, 01:46 PM
UPigg likes their chances, Auburn likes their chances, We like our chances....

msstate7
11-29-2018, 01:50 PM

KB must tell each one what they wanna hear.

NWADAWG
11-29-2018, 01:52 PM
I have alluded to this before. Whenever his football career ends, his sales career should be outstanding.

thf24
11-29-2018, 02:00 PM
If we get Bryant, I fully expect KT to transfer out immediately. Mayden might stay since he's younger, but even that is not a given. KT has put in a lot of time and has been waiting to get his shot once Fitz graduated. So, I have to assume Moorhead is more than willing to let KT and Mayden move on if that happens. That way Bryant would be our QB next year, and then have HIS high school guy in Shraeder come in after Bryant.

It wouldn't be a great move. Unless he played down, he'd have to sit out next year anyway, and Bryant will be gone after that. Even if he didn't like his chances against Mayden and Schrader going into 2020, he can probably graduate after next season (since he enrolled early), in which case he could transfer and play anywhere, which is the soonest he could play anywhere other than here on this level regardless. Nothing to lose by staying here next year if that's how things play out.

mstatefan91
11-29-2018, 02:11 PM

What a bizarre post

Leroy Jenkins
11-29-2018, 02:15 PM

Muzzou as well....

Political Hack
11-29-2018, 02:15 PM
We were fine offensively late in the season. Y'all just took a while to adjust, which we should've expected. If you don't have a legit deep threat in JoMo's offense and a WB who can hit it, you're going to struggle. And we did early.

Pollodawg
11-29-2018, 02:17 PM
What a bizarre post

Feels like “shades of being bought out from under us.” Better?

mstatefan91
11-29-2018, 02:19 PM

That makes a bit more sense..

preachermatt83
11-29-2018, 02:20 PM
Wrap this one in maroon and white.

BeardoMSU
11-29-2018, 02:21 PM

Whoa...

What have you heard?

Leroy Jenkins
11-29-2018, 02:22 PM

Except the purpose of KB transfer is to get NFL tape. AU is not the best option for that, ask Stidham (projected 1st rounder to projected 5th rounder)

TrapGame
11-29-2018, 02:23 PM

How new is your info? I've heard Mizzou is coming in strong.

preachermatt83
11-29-2018, 02:24 PM
Whoa...

What have you heard?

That him cancelling Miami trip is much more about us than it was auburn. He is just finishing his last visit at auburn to be 109 percent sure. It's def us or mizzou with us leading big time. He loves Jomo.

Johnson85
11-29-2018, 02:24 PM

KB shouldn't have any impact on Mayden. Mayden was likely going to be competing with or sitting behind KT. To the extent Mayden isn't ready to compete for a starting job next year, KB coming would be good for him, as potentially it would cause KT to transfer, or at least let Mayden compete against KT in 2020 without KT having a huge advantage from being the starter for a year.

If Mayden was going to transfer because of competition, it would be because he is worried about competing with Schrader (who i assume he won't even see play in person at practice until the spring of 2019, if Schrader is an early graduate, or two-a-days in 2019 if he's not).

Pollodawg
11-29-2018, 02:27 PM
That makes a bit more sense..

Feels like something we?re getting super hyped about only to be disappointed later. That?s the best way I know how to put it. But, Cam Newton was something to get legit excited about. Cam Newton this guy, nor anyone else, isn?t. Losing him wouldn?t be the blow our fans act lie it would .

Jack Lambert
11-29-2018, 02:27 PM
If we land Bryant there might be a ripple effect into better WRs

Right On!

BhamDawg
11-29-2018, 02:31 PM

Kiss of death

Pollodawg
Still, this, if Moorhead sees something in him that could help, bring him on in for that gap year for Shraeder.

Ifyouonlyknew

Why in the hell do people keep saying if we get Bryant that Mayden would leave? It makes 0 sense. So Mayden was fine waiting 2 seasons behind KT but he'd be pissed off & leave if we got Bryant who only has 1 year left? In what world does that even remotely make sense?

Dawg2003
11-29-2018, 02:32 PM
The word from Gene's Page awhile back was that Schraeder would redshirt due to some type of injury or surgery he needs on his shoulder.

RezDog7
11-29-2018, 02:32 PM
If he's who joe wants, then I want joe to get him bc I am expecting major improvement offensively next season. Lord knows I'll hold joe responsible haha

No matter how I feel about Bryant, this would be a great sign for this staff to pull KB

Don't forget our bet.

Pollodawg
11-29-2018, 02:34 PM
And I seriously doubt it starts a wideout ripple considering it would be really short sighted to pledge,at minimum 3 years here for a 1 year guy.

StateDawg44
11-29-2018, 02:34 PM
If we land Bryant it will be huge. It will put a buzz around next season.

After this year and all of the pre-season buzz, I would prefer it to stay pretty minimal after this recruiting cycle is over with if we get him.

Hype him up if we get him until final signing day then I hope the media doesn't touch us.

msstate7
11-29-2018, 02:36 PM
Don't forget our bet.

I won't haha

Ifyouonlyknew
11-29-2018, 02:38 PM
The word from Gene's Page awhile back was that Schraeder would redshirt due to some type of injury or surgery he needs on his shoulder.

His shoulder is fine now. Shrader needs to RS to adjust to college. He needs to get bigger & stronger, adjust some mechanics on his throwing motion, & master the offense.

TrapGame
11-29-2018, 02:38 PM
After this year and all of the pre-season buzz, I would prefer it to stay pretty minimal after this recruiting cycle is over with if we get him.

Hype him up if we get him until final signing day then I hope the media doesn't touch us.

I think the buzz will be mainly from our fan base.

Dawg61
11-29-2018, 02:43 PM
And I seriously doubt it starts a wideout ripple considering it would be really short sighted to pledge,at minimum 3 years here for a 1 year guy.

You aren't considering what a 65%+ completion rate will do to our offense.

Ari Gold
11-29-2018, 02:51 PM

I like our chances better than those 2 . As of today

TrapGame
11-29-2018, 02:54 PM

This^^^

That's the key to Joe's offense. It will go from a Prius to a Ferrari.

Dawgfan77
11-29-2018, 02:56 PM
I checked with deep... we are concerned with the auburn visit, however we feel very very confident that he chooses us... Odom is shooping his name out and that bodes well for us....

preachermatt83
11-29-2018, 02:58 PM
Kiss of death

Lol. Nah, I'm right far more than I'm wrong.

preachermatt83
11-29-2018, 03:00 PM

Yea, upig is completely out of it.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-29-2018, 03:00 PM

Oh well at least we tried. I hope he enjoys Missouri or Auburn.....***

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-29-2018, 03:02 PM

Now Dawg61 you do know that completion % is WAYYYYYY overrated now right??*****

Bully13
11-29-2018, 03:05 PM
The experts weighing in at this juncture is too cute. God forbid we give JOMO the benefit of the doubt

msstate7
11-29-2018, 03:23 PM
Now Dawg61 you do know that completion % is WAYYYYYY overrated now right??*****

It is important, but hardly the best metric.

2017 KB...
65.8 comp % 7.0 yds/pass 13 td 8 int 131.73 rating

2018 terry wilson Kentucky...
67.6 comp % 7.0 yds/pass 11 td 8 int. 134.32 rating

Is terry Wilson a good qb? He put up better numbers at Kentucky in the sec than KB at Clemson in the acc

BrunswickDawg
11-29-2018, 03:33 PM
Feels like ?shades of being bought out from under us.? Better?

Hopefully we don't have a repeat of this:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_66iK3oDC-18/TN1yxqwZ2AI/AAAAAAAABGg/e9ov_RW7PrM/s1600/newtonchart.png

Dawg61
11-29-2018, 03:38 PM
Lol. Nah, I'm right far more than I'm wrong.

Not with that attitude you aren't.**

DLGDawg
11-29-2018, 05:10 PM

I can understand people thinking KTwould transfer. But..IMO...KT knows he?s not ready to run Coach Joes full system. I think he will redshirt so he can learn and then be ready to start his final 2 years. That is , if he can beat out the other 2 qb?s. I believe that he knows that?s the best way to raise his draft stock.
Idk if he?ll ever be drafted...but you gotta think he wants to be and will make the best decisions he can to achieve that goal. This is just my humble opinion.

RiverCityDawg
11-29-2018, 08:38 PM

If so it won't be from Auburn. No one with money over there wants to spend it on a one year fix to help Malzahn. They are saving their money for the buyout.

I seen it dawg
11-29-2018, 08:49 PM
I wouldn't trade where we sit with anyone

Dawgology
11-29-2018, 09:04 PM
Do y’all really think with JoMo as a players coach he hasn’t already talked to KT about this?

preachermatt83
11-29-2018, 09:04 PM
I wouldn't trade where we sit with anyone

Agreed!

Commercecomet24
11-29-2018, 09:07 PM
Do y’all really think with JoMo as a players coach he hasn’t already talked to KT about this?

Thank you! Someone that gets it!

RiverCityDawg
11-29-2018, 09:24 PM

It's like people think KT is reading message boards wondering if he should go ahead and pack it up, and JoMo hasn't thought about selling the idea to KT.

Lord McBuckethead
11-29-2018, 09:28 PM
We were fine offensively late in the season. Y'all just took a while to adjust, which we should've expected. If you don't have a legit deep threat in JoMo's offense and a WB who can hit it, you're going to struggle. And we did early.

Do you type with a lisp?

DancingRabbit
11-30-2018, 02:11 AM
It's like people think KT is reading message boards wondering if he should go ahead and pack it up, and JoMo hasn't thought about selling the idea to KT.

We live in simple times. Cowherd, Stephen A, message board mania

Todd4State
11-30-2018, 03:19 AM
The experts weighing in at this juncture is too cute. God forbid we give JOMO the benefit of the doubt

It's almost like some of them are mad that Joe is trying to get us better. I don't really understand it. Of course, I expect things to soften a little bit now that he beat Ole Miss and won 8 games.

We have been and still recruit at a high level on defense under both Dan and have continued to do so under Joe. We should be solid top 25-30 for the foreseeable future there with some top 10 level defenses in there if we hit the depth right- like we did this year. It's just a matter of Joe getting players in on offense that fit his system and it appears as if he is doing that as well. Offensive line recruiting has been 100% better. WR recruiting hasn't been quite as good as the o-line recruiting this year- but we still addressed needs by getting Payton and we have two four stars WR's committed for 2020 so we're going in the right direction there as well.

Getting Bryant would be good for MSU in both the long and short term. We get a fifth year senior with some SEC/ACC experience who I think can come in right away and make reads better than Nick did this year and throws a good deep ball. And long term it allows Key to redshirt and develop which will help us in 2020 and 2021. I also lessens the odds of having to throw Shrader to the wolves as a freshman and allows him to develop as well. If Bryant can come in and perform at a high level it will help with recruiting because I think some of the recruits- especially at WR- want to see us throw the ball better and at a high level.

HaggardDawg
11-30-2018, 07:34 AM

Hey guys let's pump the brakes on Bryant. Chicken Dog says he's not a top 5 college QB of all time.

MedDawg
11-30-2018, 10:58 AM
It is important, but hardly the best metric.

2017 KB...
65.8 comp % 7.0 yds/pass 13 td 8 int 131.73 rating

2018 terry wilson Kentucky...
67.6 comp % 7.0 yds/pass 11 td 8 int. 134.32 rating

Is terry Wilson a good qb? He put up better numbers at Kentucky in the sec than KB at Clemson in the acc

He is leading UK to their best season in decades, including beating the #1 defense in college football. So yeah.

Dawg61
11-30-2018, 11:03 AM
He is leading UK to their best season in decades, including beating the #1 defense in college football. So yeah.

Strong post. You just bitch slapped the bitch.

BigEasyDawg
11-30-2018, 11:09 AM
I think we will be just fine with Keytaon, but KB would bring a lot of positive national attention to our program.

Commercecomet24
11-30-2018, 11:12 AM

Nice!!! Rep Given!

msstate7
11-30-2018, 11:16 AM

Lol... ok.

Scoring off = 12th in sec
Total off = 12th in sec

Scoring def = 3rd
Total defense = 4th

Didn't realize he doubles as MLB. The defense led Kentucky.

Wilson won more than lock, Bentley, and shurmur. He's clearly better. Wilson won more than them

Dawg61
11-30-2018, 11:36 AM
Yea I'm sure the midget division 3 Qb at North Texas has better stats while playing against pee wee defenses too.

jackindabox
11-30-2018, 11:41 AM

Not a bad plan, people were worried about KT, I was one of them but then I realized who gives a crap. I dont even know the guy. If Bryant comes in and is better then that is good. If Bryant comes in and KT beats him out of the job then that is Fantastic also. Schrader looks like a beast.

msstate7
11-30-2018, 11:47 AM
Yea I'm sure the midget division 3 Qb at North Texas has better stats while playing against pee wee defenses too.

And when KB goes elsewhere and we get fine. You'll flip and say he's the best all along.

Dawg61
11-30-2018, 11:50 AM
And when KB goes elsewhere and we get fine. You'll flip and say he's the best all along.

Didn't realize Fine was taking visits anywhere besides your dreams

msstate7
11-30-2018, 11:52 AM
Didn't realize Fine was taking visits anywhere besides your dreams

He's still playing football.

Pollodawg
11-30-2018, 12:07 PM
Hey guys let's pump the brakes on Bryant. Chicken Dog says he's not a top 5 college QB of all time.

I guess context is a difficult concept for you since my point was that only a Cam Newton caliber talent would justify this much angst if we don?t get him for a single season. He?d def. help, but he?s not program defining.

But, by all means, continue your benighted little narrative.

Dawg61
11-30-2018, 12:15 PM
He's still playing football.

Sorry I don't follow recruiting because it's AIDS but it sure seems like y'all just found a random dude that might of said he's transferring and are latching onto him with zero knowledge he is interested in us.

Johnson85
11-30-2018, 12:56 PM
I guess context is a difficult concept for you since my point was that only a Cam Newton caliber talent would justify this much angst if we don?t get him for a single season. He?d def. help, but he?s not program defining.

But, by all means, continue your benighted little narrative.

If KT is really struggling to pick up the offense and Mayden isn't ready, having a solid QB for a one year gap stop would be pretty big. Say it's the difference between 7-5 and 5-7 next year; that's a huge difference as far as maintaining momentum for Moorhead's tenure if Mayden or Schrader are ready to step in the next year.

Pollodawg
11-30-2018, 01:30 PM
If KT is really struggling to pick up the offense and Mayden isn't ready, having a solid QB for a one year gap stop would be pretty big. Say it's the difference between 7-5 and 5-7 next year; that's a huge difference as far as maintaining momentum for Moorhead's tenure if Mayden or Schrader are ready to step in the next year.

I admitted he’d help, but he’s not a generational talent for us to be this anxious about it is my point.

Prediction? Pain.
11-30-2018, 01:50 PM
I tend to agree with 7's position on Bryant as a passer. Other than his high completion percentage -- which is not a small accomplishment, of course -- his passing numbers in 2017 were fairly average. As Bryant's yards-per-attempt numbers would imply, Clemson's 2017 passing offense was very efficient by not very explosive. 66th nationally in pass plays of 20+ yards, 64th nationally in pass plays of 30+ yards. In ACC games only, they were 10th in the conference in 20+ yard pass plays and 12th in 30+ yard pass plays. The advanced stats tell the same story -- in the "explosiveness" measurement of the S&P+ system, Clemson's offense was exceptionally low before adjusting it for their competition (119th unadjusted, 47th adjusted).

Honestly, when you look at Clemon's offense last year, it was almost like an RPO version of Mullen's when it functioned well -- run heavy, with short/quick throws to athletes in space. Here's a good summary from an SBNation article (https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2018/9/10/17839546/trevor-lawrence-kelly-bryant-clemson)on the Bryant-Lawrence situation earlier this season:

Bryant doesn't have a golden arm. No problem, because Clemson doesn't usually ask him to push the ball downfield.

Most of his throws don't travel more than 5 yards in the air or so beyond the line of scrimmage. The most common pass Bryant makes is a throw to the flat when Clemson has favorable numbers. It might not even travel beyond the line, but there's no chance it'll become a turnover, and that's plenty, when you have Clemson's defense.

The 2017 Tigers were 18th in Success Rate (an efficiency stat) and 119th in IsoPPP (explosiveness). Having Bryant mainly throw short passes and run zone reads . . . gives Clemson a high floor. He's a skilled runner who'll retain possessions. And without a field-position boost, good luck scoring enough on the Tigers' D.

When the box score shows a chunk gain on a Bryant pass, there's a good chance it's because he got off a quick, accurate ball to a great athlete.

Given that he doesn't appear to be substantially more adept at throwing deep than our current QBs, maybe the attraction is Bryant's combination of short-to-mid-range accuracy and -- perhaps this most of all -- experience in an RPO system. His entire college career has been in an RPO-heavy scheme. Morris's system had RPO elements, but apparently those became even more pronounced after he left for SMU. So for three years, Bryant's been making the sorts of reads that Moorhead's needing our guys to make and has been doing so very efficiently (even if not explosively). If he can, as the article says, get "quick, accurate balls to a great athlete" -- Guidry, Hill, Mixon, Gibson, Jason, etc. -- in an RPO system more effectively and consistently than any QB currently on the roster, then maybe that's enough to make him worthwhile.

That's my best guess, anyway. Bottom line, as others have said, if Moorhead thinks Bryant (or any other potential grad transfer) gives the team a better chance to win next year, then I'm all for it.

LC Dawg
11-30-2018, 02:12 PM
I wish Mullen had managed our roster better so KT could have redshirted his freshman year. Maybe he realizes he can still benefit from a redshirt year.
I'm not going to get all worked up about it. My guess is that this all works itself out and we have a starting quarterback when we play ULL next August. If we don't have a starting quarterback I'll get worked up about it.

thf24
11-30-2018, 02:17 PM
I admitted he’d help, but he’s not a generational talent for us to be this anxious about it is my point.

Things will be pretty anxious 6 months from now if we don't get him and KT is still struggling with the offense.

TrapGame
11-30-2018, 02:29 PM
Things will be pretty anxious 6 months from now if we don't get him and KT is still struggling with the offense.

Indeed.

That's why I think we just might end up with a true freshman at QB next season.

Dawgology
11-30-2018, 03:04 PM
Not a bad plan, people were worried about KT, I was one of them but then I realized who gives a crap. I dont even know the guy. If Bryant comes in and is better then that is good. If Bryant comes in and KT beats him out of the job then that is Fantastic also. Schrader looks like a beast.

I’ve been keeping up with Schrader since JoMo came on. Mark my words, there will be statues of Prescott AND Schrader on the MSU campus one day. Dude is something else. How he is only a 4 star is mystery. He has a work ethic and positivity about him that you rarely see.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-30-2018, 03:05 PM

Give it up MedDawg it's like trying to reason with a fence post.

msstate7
11-30-2018, 03:17 PM
Give it up MedDawg it's like trying to reason with a fence post.

I support my position with actual stats. Most of you just mindlessly agree with whatever. What do you support your position that Bryant is a good passer on?

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-30-2018, 03:38 PM
I support my position with actual stats. Most of you just mindlessly agree with whatever. What do you support your position that Bryant is a good passer on?

Like I backed mine up with stats a few weeks ago and you were still arguing? I think I even pointed out that it is funny how stats get in the way of a good argument. IF memory serves me correct, you were saying that the only reason KB was successful was because he was surrounded by NFL talent and that he could not do that with MSU receivers. You totally disregard that a good QB can make average WRs look good AND vise versa. As I pointed out Missou had no big time recruited WRs and Drew Lock did ok didn't he?

msstate7
11-30-2018, 03:41 PM
Like I backed mine up with stats a few weeks ago and you were still arguing? I think I even pointed out that it is funny how stats get in the way of a good argument. IF memory serves me correct, you were saying that the only reason KB was successful was because he was surrounded by NFL talent and that he could not do that with MSU receivers. You totally disregard that a good QB can make average WRs look good AND vise versa. As I pointed out Missou had no big time recruited WRs and Drew Lock did ok didn't he?

So Bryant elevated Clemson WRs to the nfl? Jeez

Dawg61
11-30-2018, 03:42 PM

Mason Fine isn't transferring so pick between KT or KB and stick with it. Shitting on KB when you aren't really sold on KT and just blindly hoping for some odd reason a 3rd Qb choice not on our roster or commit list is gonna just magically appear is kinda like hoping for a miracle while partaking in sabotage over the best two options we realistically have next year.

Fine said Tuesday that game won’t be his final appearance at Apogee Stadium. The Oklahoma native briefly considered transferring to play his senior season at another school but quickly dismissed the notion.

“It crossed my mind,” Fine said. “You weigh the pros and cons. I have made my decision that I will stay here no matter what.”

msstate7
11-30-2018, 03:46 PM
Mason Fine isn't transferring so pick between KT or KB and stick with it. Shitting on KB when you aren't really sold on KT and just blindly hoping for some odd reason a 3rd Qb choice not on our roster or commit list is gonna just magically appear is kinda like hoping for a miracle while partaking in sabotage over the best two options we realistically have next year.

1. Khalil Tate (doubtful)
2. Key
3. KB

I don't think any of these are great passers. I think Tate is the best deep ball passer of the 3 and the best runner of the 3. Since I don't like KT or KB's passing, I'll go with the better runner and the one that's been in the system.

Dawg61
11-30-2018, 03:48 PM
1. Khalil Tate (doubtful)
2. Key
3. KB

I don't think any of these are great passers. I think Tate is the best deep ball passer of the 3 and the best runner of the 3. Since I don't like KT or KB's passing, I'll go with the better runner and the one that's been in the system.

We have literally 0% chance of getting the QB from California who plays in ARIZONA to come play in Mississippi his last year. Come back to the reservation.

msstate7
11-30-2018, 03:51 PM
We have literally 0% chance of getting the QB from California who plays in ARIZONA to come play in Mississippi his last year. Come back to the reservation.

OM got Jeremiah Masoli from Oregon. I doubt we do too, which I why I said doubtful. Regardless, we should've called already if we haven't. I'd call tommy Stevens too, although I doubt joe would do that

Dawg61
11-30-2018, 03:52 PM
I'm good with seeing what KB can do here for a year while KT redshirts. Looks like a pretty solid QB to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS0wzYuV86Q

Dawg61
11-30-2018, 03:56 PM
OM got Jeremiah Masoli from Oregon. I doubt we do too, which I why I said doubtful. Regardless, we should've called already if we haven't. I'd call tommy Stevens too, although I doubt joe would do that

Moorhead decided on KB months ago and has fully committed to that decision while highly recruiting him for the last 3 months. He just had an in-home visit with him a week ago. Waffling on his decision of which QB to go after all that is peak dumpster fire recruiting and coaching. You apparently prefer dumpster fire coaching, are a closet Rebel fan or are just a moron trolling this board for the last year because someone hurt your feelings over Foambat.

msstate7
11-30-2018, 03:56 PM
I'm good with seeing what KB can do here for a year while KT redshirts. Looks like a pretty solid QB to me.

I'm not a fan, but apparently joe isn't a key fan. I've been wrong many times, and if we get KB, I hope to be wrong on this

Dawg61
11-30-2018, 03:58 PM
I'm not a fan, but apparently joe isn't a key fan. I've been wrong many times, and if we get KB, I hope to be wrong on this

If you're wrong you'll have to quit the board.

msstate7
11-30-2018, 03:58 PM
Moorhead decided on KB months ago and has fully committed to that decision while highly recruiting him for the last 3 months. He just had an in-home visit with him a week ago. Waffling on his decision of which QB to go after all that is peak dumpster fire recruiting and coaching. You apparently prefer dumpster fire coaching, are a closet Rebel fan or are just a moron trolling this board for the last year because someone hurt your feelings over Foambat.

Yeah, rebel fan. How original

msstate7
11-30-2018, 04:00 PM
If you're wrong you'll have to quit the board.

I made a bet we wouldn't get KB with Rez. If we do, I can't post till after super bowl. I know my bets

Dawg61
11-30-2018, 04:10 PM
Yeah, rebel fan. How original

You certainly aren't a fan of getting along with other MSU posters since you literally spend all day everyday being a trolling dickhead on any and all topics with everyone else on this board. Sometimes you don't actually have to be a Rebel fan to be a Rebel fan. That sometimes is you.

msstate7
11-30-2018, 04:11 PM
You certainly aren't a fan of getting along with other MSU posters since you literally spend all day everyday being a trolling dickhead on any and all topics with everyone else on this board. Sometimes you don't actually have to be a Rebel fan to be a Rebel fan. That sometimes is you.

Yet, never banned... like you

Dawg61
11-30-2018, 04:12 PM
I made a bet we wouldn't get KB with Rez. If we do, I can't post till after super bowl. I know my bets

Oh wow so like a whole two month ban. Really rough punishment for trolling this board non-stop for almost a year straight.

BB30
11-30-2018, 04:15 PM

So.. because he has an opinion that is different from yours that makes him a closet Rebel fan? I thought message boards were for fans wanting to discuss differing opinions.

I don't think its crazy to think KB won't be a major difference maker in the offense next year. Your basing an argument on completion percentage which was never mentioned on this board before JOMO got here. It's like you heard JOMO and 65% and that is now all you look at when basing your opinion on QBs.

The dude had a solid OL, pretty solid WR group and played against mediocre defenses for most of the season that will generally translate to a pretty nice completion percentage.

Now, I do think KB would be a good get and would provide some stability and leadership from the QB position next year. I think he would do a great job at managing the offense but I don't expect him to go out and throw for 3200 yds and 25 TDS. I want him to come here and think he would be a welcome addition but bashing a guy for his opinion is pretty dumb.

bulldawg28
11-30-2018, 04:17 PM

Honestly, he looks like a smaller version of KT. I get it from a recruitering perspective but that's about it for me.

Dawg61
11-30-2018, 04:19 PM
So.. because he has an opinion that is different from yours that makes him a closet Rebel fan? I thought message boards were for fans wanting to discuss differing opinions.

I don't think its crazy to think KB won't be a major difference maker in the offense next year. Your basing an argument on completion percentage which was never mentioned on this board before JOMO got here. It's like you heard JOMO and 65% and that is now all you look at when basing your opinion on QBs.

The dude had a solid OL, pretty solid WR group and played against mediocre defenses for most of the season that will generally translate to a pretty nice completion percentage.

Now, I do think KB would be a good get and would provide some stability and leadership from the QB position next year. I think he would do a great job at managing the offense but I don't expect him to go out and throw for 3200 yds and 25 TDS. I want him to come here and think he would be a welcome addition but bashing a guy for his opinion is pretty dumb.

You obviously haven't been paying attention to how terrible msstate7 has become as a poster since C34 and ISID have left this board.

Dawg61
11-30-2018, 04:20 PM
Yet, never banned... like you

I got banned from the poli board bud and I couldn't possibly be more happy for it.

Ifyouonlyknew
11-30-2018, 04:42 PM
Honestly, he looks like a smaller version of KT. I get it from a recruitering perspective but that's about it for me.

They're pretty much the same size.

msstate7
11-30-2018, 04:56 PM

So is fine a no go no matter what now? If his coach leaves, does it potentially change?

Bully13
11-30-2018, 05:03 PM
I got banned from the poli board bud and I couldn't possibly be more happy for it.

Liar. Lol at you.

Dawg61
11-30-2018, 05:33 PM
So is fine a no go no matter what now? If his coach leaves, does it potentially change?

Pretty tough to beat as a source than Mason Fine himself saying he's returning for his senior season no matter what already.

msstate7
11-30-2018, 05:36 PM
Pretty tough to beat as a source than Mason Fine himself saying he's returning for his senior season no matter what already.

They'd probably have to carry em out in a pine box

bulldawg28
11-30-2018, 06:22 PM

Really? Key looks bigger to me

Dawgfan77
11-30-2018, 06:38 PM
Here is the deal. First 7 your the most negative poster we have please we are not the old MSU.
On to import shit. KB May go to AU, he may go to Mizz, but we are in this and don?t let anyone tell you we aren?t. Moorhead has targeted him and joe ain?t dan on the recruiting trail. Joe is a closer. So all this Cam BS needs to stop. KB ain?t cam and that?s not derogatory towards KB. Also. Those comparing stats that?s cool. But stats are for losers. KB has four years of college experience KT has two... joe loves KT but he needs more time in development. My sources say we are in the lead for KB but nothing is done in recruiting til the kid enrolls that being said. This is a new day at State and we aren?t just rolling over. So if we land KB let?s get excited if we don?t let?s trust our coaches put all we had in it and that?s different from our previous coaching staffs

msstate7
11-30-2018, 06:47 PM
Here is the deal. First 7 your the most negative poster we have please we are not the old MSU.
On to import shit. KB May go to AU, he may go to Mizz, but we are in this and don?t let anyone tell you we aren?t. Moorhead has targeted him and joe ain?t dan on the recruiting trail. Joe is a closer. So all this Cam BS needs to stop. KB ain?t cam and that?s not derogatory towards KB. Also. Those comparing stats that?s cool. But stats are for losers. KB has four years of college experience KT has two... joe loves KT but he needs more time in development. My sources say we are in the lead for KB but nothing is done in recruiting til the kid enrolls that being said. This is a new day at State and we aren?t just rolling over. So if we land KB let?s get excited if we don?t let?s trust our coaches put all we had in it and that?s different from our previous coaching staffs

I'm only considered the most negative bc this site has become unicorns and rainbows. Everything that happens it's a good thing

Commercecomet24
11-30-2018, 06:50 PM
I'm only considered the most negative bc this site has become unicorns and rainbows. Everything that happens it's a good thing

LOL! Have you been reading the board all fall? Hadn't been a whole lot of rainbows and unicorns at all! A lot of bitching and moaning but very few rainbows and unicorns! That's a good one!

Dawgfan77
11-30-2018, 07:15 PM
You would rather us recruit a less than 6 ft QB whose tearing up sun belt cusa trans and his best win is against a 2-10 team. But KB has played ACC/SEC teams and has a NC ring.

TrapGame
11-30-2018, 07:20 PM
LOL! Have you been reading the board all fall? Hadn't been a whole lot of rainbows and unicorns at all! A lot of bitching and moaning but very few rainbows and unicorns! That's a good one!

Well, a lot of the bitching and moaning was from him.

msstate7
11-30-2018, 07:21 PM
You would rather us recruit a less than 6 ft QB whose tearing up sun belt cusa trans and his best win is against a 2-10 team. But KB has played ACC/SEC teams and has a NC ring.

I'm gonna bow out of the KB arguments...
you think we getting him, and I say we won't
You think he's a stud, and I don't.

We will re-visit this next week and next season.

Dawgfan77
11-30-2018, 07:31 PM
I'm gonna bow out of the KB arguments...
you think we getting him, and I say we won't
You think he's a stud, and I don't.

We will re-visit this next week and next season.
Okay. See after the super bowl

msstate7
11-30-2018, 07:34 PM
Okay. See after the super bowl

You want in on the action?

Dawgfan77
11-30-2018, 07:53 PM
You want in on the action?
No I?d rather participate and not be a negative ass

Dawg61
11-30-2018, 10:40 PM
No I?d rather participate and not be a negative ass

Man if this board ever needed a motto your sentence sums it up perfectly.

Todd4State
12-01-2018, 12:41 AM

Maybe angry unicorns and black rainbows.

msstate7
12-01-2018, 07:17 AM
Maybe angry unicorns and black rainbows.

https://i.postimg.cc/g0TM83dZ/40331-A51-69-A5-4-F7-F-ABFD-76-D979-D3-E145.jpg (https://postimages.org/)