PDA

View Full Version : Big game for dak and cowboys tonight

msstate7
11-29-2018, 10:23 AM
Saints -7.5

Tyron smith unlikely to play. Lee out. D. Elliott probable.

Saints Smith, Davenport, pj Williams, and peat cleared to play. Armstead out. No word on Brandon Marshall yet.

What y'all think?

MadDawg
11-29-2018, 10:24 AM
Saints -7.5

Tyron smith unlikely to play. Lee out. D. Ware questionable. Elliott probable.

Saints Smith, Davenport, pj Williams, and peat cleared to play. Armstead out. No word on Brandon Marshall yet.

What y'all think?

I think the Saints are going to beat the crap out of Dallas.

ShotgunDawg
11-29-2018, 10:25 AM
I think it'll be a fun game but I'm not sure how "big" a game it really is.

Since every NFC East team will likely lose to the Saints, it ends up not being big deal in deciding the division unless the Cowboys win.

It'll be interesting due to contrasting styles. Would love to see Dak play lights out.

Commercecomet24
11-29-2018, 10:25 AM
Huge game for Dak and the Boys tonight. Smith been in and out the last couple weeks, lawrence will play as will Elliott. I give the Cowboys a punchers chance cause they're playing at home(if it was at the dome no way.) Gonna be a tough row to hoe for the Cowboys tonight but I'm pulling for Dak to have a great game!

ShotgunDawg
11-29-2018, 10:26 AM
I think the Saints are going to beat the crap out of Dallas.

I think Dallas will slow the game down and it'll be close.

mstatefan91
11-29-2018, 10:27 AM
35-17 Saints

msstate7
11-29-2018, 10:28 AM
I say 35-24 saints.

Smith out is very problematic for the cowboys. Cowboys are 2nd worst in the nfl giving up sacks. They'll most likely be in game that requires them to pass to keep up. I see dak getting hit a lot tonight

Commercecomet24
11-29-2018, 10:31 AM
I say 35-24 saints.

Smith out is very problematic for the cowboys. Cowboys are 2nd worst in the nfl giving up sacks. They'll most likely be in game that requires them to pass to keep up. I see dak getting hit a lot tonight

Probably about right on score. The Cowboys have been playing off and on without Smith for several weeks so it's not new to them and they were giving up sacks with him in there, he isn't what he used to be and has struggled this year.

msstate7
11-29-2018, 10:34 AM
I think it'll be a fun game but I'm not sure how "big" a game it really is.

Since every NFC East team will likely lose to the Saints, it ends up not being big deal in deciding the division unless the Cowboys win.

It'll be interesting due to contrasting styles. Would love to see Dak play lights out.

Eagles and redskins already got saints out the way. Here's remaining schedules...

Redskins: at eagles, giants, at jags, titans, eagles

Eagles: redskins, at cowboys, at rams, Texans, at redskins

Cowboys: saints, eagles, at colts, bucs, at giants

Cowboys 6-5
Redskins 6-5
Eagles 5-6

They all big from here out

msstate7
11-29-2018, 10:36 AM
Probably about right on score. The Cowboys have been playing off and on without Smith for several weeks so it's not new to them and they were giving up sacks with him in there, he isn't what he used to be and has struggled this year.
I just don't see the cowboys running much... saints are #1 in nfl in rush yds allowed and tied at #1 for yards/rush. Cowboys cannot allow the saints to jump out 14-0

Commercecomet24
11-29-2018, 10:37 AM
Eagles and redskins already got saints out the way. Here's remaining schedules...

Redskins: at eagles, giants, at jags, titans, eagles

Eagles: redskins, at cowboys, at rams, Texans, at redskins

Cowboys: saints, eagles, at colts, bucs, at giants

Cowboys 6-5
Redskins 6-5
Eagles 5-6

They all big from here out

With all the teams being so close in this division every game matters the rest of the way.

msudawglb
11-29-2018, 10:38 AM
I think this game is about like MSU playing Bama. It will require the Dallas Dline to play lights out and put pressure on Brees and for Dak to rush for about 50 yards and have no turnovers.

msstate7
11-29-2018, 10:39 AM
With all the teams being so close in this division every game matters the rest of the way.

I think all 3 are 6-6 Tuesday morning. I'd rather have redskins schedule than others, but no qb

DancingRabbit
11-29-2018, 10:39 AM
Saints -7.5

Tyron smith unlikely to play. Lee out. D. Ware questionable. Elliott probable.

What y'all think?

Who is the D. Ware you're listing there? Are you talking about Lawrence?

Commercecomet24
11-29-2018, 10:40 AM
I just don't see the cowboys running much... saints are #1 in nfl in rush yds allowed and tied at #1 for yards/rush. Cowboys cannot allow the saints to jump out 14-0

Cowboys have their hands full tonight and Garrett is not a good coach and not very creative and it's gonna take a perfect game for them to beat Saints. I just hope Dak has a great game.

msstate7
11-29-2018, 10:40 AM
Who is the D. Ware you're listing there? Are you talking about Lawrence?

Brain fart. Reminds me of him, I guess

Commercecomet24
11-29-2018, 10:41 AM
I think all 3 are 6-6 Tuesday morning. I'd rather have redskins schedule than others, but no qb

Agreed. Skins have better schedule but no qb and 3 starting ol out for the season they in bad shape.

BeardoMSU
11-29-2018, 11:29 AM
Hopefully Dak has a good game.

Jack Lambert
11-29-2018, 11:45 AM
My son is a Ram's fan and a Dak Fan. He has two reasons to pull for the Cowboys.

Duckdog
11-29-2018, 12:05 PM
Who Dat

mparkerfd20
11-29-2018, 12:06 PM
Saints by 3 or more TDs easily.

LC Dawg
11-29-2018, 12:35 PM
I think the Saints jump on the Cowboys early and take away the run and when the Cowboys are forced to throw the Saints are going to really come after Dak and I could see him throwing a couple of picks. If the Cowboys are smart they'll use Elliott more in the screen game and have some designed runs for Dak when the Saints pass rush is coming.
I love Dak and I hope he has a great career. If he can have a great game and the Saints still win that's great but if not I'm more concerned with my Saints staying hot. This one game won't affect Dak's multimillionaire status so **** the Cowboys and Who Dat!
Saints win 42-21. Being at home will help the Cowboys some but they can't keep up with the Saints. The best thing about the Cowboys being at home will be all the shots of Jerry grimacing in his suite.

Bully13
11-29-2018, 12:56 PM
The game tears at my sports heart. Can't pull against Dakota though.

Commercecomet24
11-29-2018, 01:43 PM
The Saints are hot no doubt. Don't dismiss the Cowboys defense so easily though, it's a fast hard hitting group and they will not go easily and they will be pumped for this game and Jerry's World will be pumped too. The Saints I believe will win but it might not be the blowout some think.

msstate7
11-29-2018, 01:49 PM
The Saints are hot no doubt. Don't dismiss the Cowboys defense so easily though, it's a fast hard hitting group and they will not go easily and they will be pumped for this game and Jerry's World will be pumped too. The Saints I believe will win but it might not be the blowout some think.

Don't underestimate the saints' defense either. Apple has made it much better... last 3 games: bengals 14, eagles 7, and falcons 17. Cowboys last 3: redskins 23, falcons 19, and eagles 20. Saints did better vs the 2 common opponents.

Commercecomet24
11-29-2018, 02:06 PM
Don't underestimate the saints' defense either. Apple has made it much better... last 3 games: bengals 14, eagles 7, and falcons 17. Cowboys last 3: redskins 23, falcons 19, and eagles 20. Saints did better vs the 2 common opponents.

Oh I'm not at all. Linehan is horrible game planner and play caller. I just think a lot of folks thinks Brees and company will light up Dallas but not so fast on that one.

msstate7
11-29-2018, 02:15 PM
Tyron Smith is inactive

BeardoMSU
11-29-2018, 09:46 PM
Dak slangin' dick in the first half.

dawgday166
11-29-2018, 10:22 PM
I think this game is about like MSU playing Bama. It will require the Dallas Dline to play lights out and put pressure on Brees and for Dak to rush for about 50 yards and have no turnovers.

It's not. Refs are calling penalties against Saints like defensive holding, etc. Those calls are never made against Bama. So as of now the Boys have a chance cause game is being called somewhat square.

Gutter Cobreh
11-29-2018, 11:31 PM
Some of the predictions in this thread didn't age well.

Full disclosure - I would have taken the Saints, so I'm not better as a prognosticator. The Saints screwed me in Week 1 in my survivor pool. Jyckle and Hyde team at times.