PDA

View Full Version : TONIGHT: Scooba Tech vs Garden City CC for the NJCAA National Championship

TheRef
11-29-2018, 10:01 AM
The game is being played in Kansas and will be shown on CBS Sports Network at 7:00 PM CST.

Now who has a CBS Sports Network feed I can watch this slaughter on?

msstate7
11-29-2018, 10:06 AM
Who to be slaughtered? I don't keep up with juco at all

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-29-2018, 10:11 AM
The game is being played in Kansas and will be shown on CBS Sports Network at 7:00 PM CST.

Now who has a CBS Sports Network feed I can watch this slaughter on?

Is it not on CBS Sports Network? Channel 158 Dish.

gravedigger
11-29-2018, 10:31 AM
and I'm stoked he's getting to play for his second national championship.

It's amazing how much that program was changed by the Last Chance U docuseries. Buddy is still Buddy, but 90% of the drama is gone.

Hate that Marcus Wood isnt the coordinator still. He's a great Starkville guy.

FriarsPoint
11-29-2018, 11:40 AM

It's amazing how much that program was changed by the Last Chance U docuseries. Buddy is still Buddy, but 90% of the drama is gone.

Are you related to Jody P. from Starkville?

gravedigger
11-29-2018, 01:47 PM
Are you related to Jody P. from Starkville?

I am

FriarsPoint
11-29-2018, 02:11 PM
I am

Good deal. My brother?s watching the game with him tonight.

StarkVegasSteve
11-29-2018, 02:34 PM

Amazing that once Netlfix left they are 22-1 with one National Championship and about to play for another. For all the good that show did in terms of exposure for EMCC it arguably cost them two national championships. In my mind, the fight doesn't happen if Netlfix isn't there. And it's no doubt the fight cost them the first game of the 16 season. They legitimately could be 45-2 in the last 4 years with 3 straight national championships and playing for a 4th tonight

msu15
11-29-2018, 02:38 PM
Also, Season 1 and 2 are far superior to the Garden City season.

StarkVegasSteve
11-29-2018, 02:48 PM
Also, Season 1 and 2 are far superior to the Garden City season.

That was Independence CC. They're in the same conference as Garden City, but regardless I agree with you. The upcoming season will out of all likelihood be the last season because Independence went 2-8 this year. Unless, they go back to EMCC for one final season I'd have to say that series is over